October 22, 2014 | 1064 users online

Lip Gloss - Christian Dior - Diorkiss Granny Smith 308

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2007 8:50:00 PM More reviews by Peacelover18

I just love this lipgloss. It does have a slight, very sheer greenish tint on my lips, and lots of glitter. The smell is amazing too. My only complaint is it doesn't taste very good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2007 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Retrovertigo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Green is my favorite color and so one of my girlfriends thought it would be cute to buy this for me for Christmas. I'm glad she did! I wouldn't have purchased it otherwise. The apple scent is fun and a nice change from the usual vanillas lip glosses tend to smell like. The neon green color goes clear and very sparkly on my lips. As a bonus, this is very easy to locate in my lippie sea of pinks and corals!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2006 4:10:00 PM More reviews by qwendy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

UPDATE to worst ever review below -- this is my all time favorite gloss! How did this happen you may wonder -- maybe due to the awful lighting in Sephora and trying it on at night? I wear this over anything and it warms it up and makes it gorgeous! Oddly, the green actually functions sort of as peach (I have the orange sparkle and it doesn't work as peach or coral at all!) and works wonderfully with my coloring, go figure! Trying to track another one down as I write this.........

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2006 10:05:00 PM More reviews by enchanted_garden

I tried this on because I was thinking of getting. On my pigmented lips it was basically clear except for the multicoloured glitters. The glitter was too much for me, as I'm not a big fan of them in general. I was kinda disappointed that the gloss turned out clear on me as I was hoping for a honey colour. I really like the apple scent though. Didnt end up buying it as the glitter was just too much for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2005 9:45:00 PM More reviews by perpetuallycute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in a swap - and to be honest, I didn't know what to expect. I just thought I'd give it a go. And I'm so glad I did. I really love this gloss!
Its a bright green with iridescent glitter. It actually reminds me of MAC lustreglass in Spring Bean - meaning that its scary in the tube, but once it gets on the lips its almost a honey - carmel colour (nc 20) - but the glitter is *very* intense. And I love the apple scent - I don't find that its too over powering although it is long lasting. I'm very happy with this gloss and I can't wait to try more!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2005 3:10:00 AM More reviews by Peacelover17

I love the color! It's very hard to find funky colored gloss that looks like it does in the tube on your lips, but this one does! And I love the smell!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2005 1:48:00 AM More reviews by qwendy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This color looks great in the new Diorkiss lineup, but it was just awful on me! I'm wondering who it would look great on, someone with much darker warmer skin maybe?
I'm a cool toned PPP and it was just plain BAD, a sheer yellow/green lemon/lime color with irridescent glitter - great for punky types I guess, and looks great in the product pic.