July 30, 2014 | 2016 users online

Blush - Rimmel - Powder Blush - Tawny

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2009 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Marykate75

Packaging is terrible, price is awesome, and actual product is pretty darn good. The color is nice, but since it's a cheap brand, not very pigmented. Still, gives a natural color to my cheeks.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2009 12:12:00 AM More reviews by reenerneener

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Hate this blush. Not only does it smell like crap, but there is literally no colour payoff. Plus, Rimmel tests on animals & that's a huge no-no for me ;< Luckily I got this free in a bundle through work...it went straight into the garbage after one use.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2005 9:44:00 AM More reviews by BonkisQueen

I got this as an extra, and was not expecting much from it. The packaging definitly sucks. I ended up taping one side shut, so the tape acts like a hinge and the lid stays on better. The color of this blush is perfect for me. I use it alone as a mellow touch of color, and also can layer it with my bronzer (Trucco Afterglow) for a more realistic tan. Great multi-purpose color, every gal should own one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2005 8:42:00 PM More reviews by dusty333

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Okay so after all the reviews I ran out and bought two blushes(on sale BOGOF)....Santa Rose and Tawny?...anyway I broke it right away trying to get it open......hmmmmmm....definate packaging problems Rimmel. But I broke out the brush and put one color on each cheek. The Santa Rose was VERY light but would probably be nice in the winter on a lighter me, or now with a smokey eye. The Tawny? barely showed up so I used it as a bronzer...MUCH better. Even looked nice on my eyes. I do not use base so it did wear off quickly. But hey for less than 2.00 a piece I can afford to play.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2005 3:28:00 AM More reviews by meltywarhol

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nice enough color, but it's so sheer that I have to really pile it on for it to even be visible, and by that point I'm looking a bit "powdery." I used to use this mixed with my HG Lancome Bronze Glow powder blush when I wanted a more orangey/peachy color, but since I've discovered Burt's Bees Blushing Creme in Peach, I don't see myself getting much use out of this at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2004 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Hasschen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Found this at Biglots 50cents!

I went back and bought them out.

Placed next to Milani Luminous
I cannot tell a difference.

Alot of people say Luminous is a dead ringer for Nars Orgasm.

So for the price I'm pleased.

Goes on well stays all day

Light simmer

Rimmels packaging is bare minimum guess that is why most items are under $4.

Would buy this again

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2003 10:23:00 PM More reviews by CharlotteAmalie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Got this at a close-out store for 50 cents, and was surprised to find it to be the best blush ever. The color is super natural on my fair skin, goes on easily & lasts all day without turning orange or looking powdery. Very clean, no-makeup feel. Package is odd, but the hinges on plastic pans always break anyway, so Rimmel just cut out that step :).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2003 9:18:00 PM More reviews by fake_alien

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a beautiful shade of peachy pink,perfect for my warm skin tone.It gave my cheeks a nice radiant glow without looking overdone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2003 8:28:00 PM More reviews by medeia13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate the packaging. It's not a flip-top lid, but a square shaped pan with a thin lid on top. I have to press my thumbnail under the side, but it's not easy. This makes me accidentally scrape my finger or lid on the blush. Other than the awful packaging, I really love this peach blush. It makes me glow. Nice texture.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2003 8:34:00 PM More reviews by madelin

I was surprised that I liked this blush so much. This is a very soft peach, goes on very subtle and sheer and lasts a long time. I usually wear pinkier blushes (PPP with dark hair) but was pleasantly surprised at how beautiful this color looked on my skin. The packaging isn't that great but the product and price are very nice. Will repurchase.