Dior Diorkiss Orange Nectar 248

3.0

on 9/13/2012 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

The smell of this is truly intoxicating! I've never come across a beauty product with such an accurate smell of full bloom orange blossoms! But that's my favorite aspect of this product. The texture is not sticky, comes almost clear -just a hint of orange- and multicolored shimmer. Disappears quite quickly. Pretty, but not exactly my cup of tea.

on 1/28/2009 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this as gratis and chose it because it resembled my Chanel glossmier Big Bang in color, which I love, by the way. I was not prepared for the fragrance which I could not place and at first, it was a little off-putting. But I became accustomed to it and a little more so after reading that the scent was naturally derived from orange blossoms. The color is great for me because I wear a lot of coral lippies. I wear this by itself or on top of my corals when I want a little bling. I wrote that I would not buy this again because I believe that it is discontinued. It is a staple in my lipcolor wardrobe and I would recommend it to those who have a chance to buy it as a face brightening shade.

on 3/12/2008 4:07:00 AM

At first I loved it for its orange blossom scent but as time went by it seemed to have 'spoiled'. The scent changed to this disgusting scent that was nothing like when it first came out of the box.

on 4/21/2007 4:19:00 PM

Worst gloss I have ever bought. The color is beautiful. But when it's on your lips, you feel nothing but the grit of the sparkles.

on 2/13/2007 11:34:00 AM

This is my Prima Donna of lipgloss!! My all time favorite shade so I stock up on it when it's Dior gift with purchase time. One night I wanted a bold look for a evening event so I wore Dior's Addict Positive Red lipstick & applied Orange Nectar lipgloss on top, well I should've been in pictures! The look was fabulous, striking, & oh so sexy. I love the orange tint with all that glitter, works well with my complexion & the thought of it being discontinued is enough to make me buy a truck load in advance.

Fragrance is a really personal thing, obviously. The scent of Orange Nectar lip gloss comes from actual nectar extracted from orange blossoms Ė as was explained to me by the MA at the Dior counter. Iím a little embarassed to say it, but this is the first lipgloss Iíve ever wanted almost exclusively for the scent! I wish they made a perfume like this - seriously, when I smell it, I think Iíve died and gone to heaven. Who cares about the color (just kidding!) Itís a pretty strong smell however so Iím not surprised many others (including my husband) found it unlovely. Is my nose just different? Anyway about the color: itís almost clear with just a hint of orange and more than a little multicolored glitter. Generally, this would not be my cup of tea. But the intoxicating scent of orange blossom motivated me to experiment! So besides wearing it on itís own (my least favorite), I find it looks fantastic over light pink lipstick, as well as over medium brown. Basically any color you want to ďwarm upĒ and add sparkle & shine to. The Dior MA suggested wearing it over red, but I havenít tried this yet. I have a bad feeling this lipgloss will be discontinued soon (if itís not already), so I guess that means I have to stock up. I got my first tube as an RAOK from a sweet gal who was disgusted by the scent :P

This is the most vile disguisting lipgloss ever!!I bought this thinking it'd be a pretty orangy-y gloss but it just makes horrid. It goes on pretty much clear with chunks of orange and green glitter but the worst thing is, and i have NEVER had a gloss THIS bad is the taste and smell!!!makes me wanna be sick. seriously. hated it. i had snowbunny one of my most loved glosses and thought this might be similar but its vile!!!

on 11/8/2006 9:12:00 AM

This is the worst lipgloss. It's way to glittery and the smell makes me sick. I still like the other dior lipglosses, just not this one. I would not purchase again.

on 7/7/2005 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

What a fantastic addition to this wonderful line, which has needed more modern lighthearted colors. It's a melon color with iridescent glitter on the orange/green side, and it complements the gloss wonderfully. For glitter fans only!

Popular Lip Glosses