April 25, 2014 | 826 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Squease Shadow

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2010 1:54:00 PM More reviews by jesslla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this shadow in chocolate and I absolutely love it. It's a nice quick shade to use on my eyelids for daytime. It really makes my green eyes pop from behind my eyeglasses.

You do have to work quickly to blend the shadow in, because it does dry fast. I find it is easier to control if I squeeze some color out onto my finger then if I use the applicator on the tube.

I believe this product has been discontinued by CoverGirl, which is a shame. I wish I'd known that and bought every tube my Dollar Tree had.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2010 7:16:00 AM More reviews by Kandyse

Im new to makeup so im a "little" late with this review but I love this product! I use it as e/s base. I was looking for Nyx Jumbo Milk but I could only find it online then I came across this at Dollar Tree. I dont have Milk but I have use and love Black Bean and I have to say its def a dupe...I guess I cant really say that b/c I have this in Cloud which is a nice shimmery white (which can be sheer or layered) it does make my e/s pop and adhere better. The consistency was nice and creamy but you never know what you're going to get with clearance discon't....etc I still want Milk though...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2009 8:43:00 PM More reviews by ravenlocks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think this has been discontinued. I love this product and have repurchased through Ebay. The light pink is my fave. The color stays put all day - much better than any high end brand. It isn't too shimmery and makes me look awake - even at 6am. LOVE!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2009 2:16:00 PM More reviews by redstampede

'Pool' is a light, frosty blue. I bought it at full price ($6.55- ughhh) from Walmart eons ago when I was still fairly new to makeup.
To be fair, it is a nice color (layered on too heavily, it looks rather hooker-blue).
At some point, when I first bought it, the cream shadow adhered (with some work) with the fuzzy applicator. It was too goopy and thick to apply evenly, and you had to work fast to spread it across the lid. With some darker blue shadow blended on the crease or as liner, it wasn't half bad. Not great, but passable at night (too bold and heavy for daytime).
I came back to the tube after 2-3 years and found that the old shadow had harden across the applicator and I couldn't get any out without removing the nozzle. I gave it a third try: this time, it is drying, crumbly and even more cakey! After giving it my best effort (see the sample picture with the remanants of the shadow on my hand) I had to toss it. I wouldn't repurchase this.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2009 10:29:00 PM More reviews by jubeywho

I bought this stuff in cocoa. Its supposed to be a coppery brown shade. This stuff does not show up at all hardly. I wanted to use it mostly as a base, but it didnt seem to dry fast enough for me. I hate this stuff and i'm glad i only paid a dollar for it at the dollar tree, other wise i would be even more disappointed. I just simply cannot use it and i'm generally not that picky about make up.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2009 9:17:00 PM More reviews by fihe

I have this in Puff, a light purple shade. it was on clearance at Kmart so I decided to try it since I've never used any eyeshadow in creme form before. well, I don't care too much for it. whether you apply it straight from the tube or on your fingers first, you need to work very quickly to apply and blend it or else it will look streaky. and even when you get the application right, there is not as much pigmentation as I would like. apparently it's discontinued and I understand why...next time I want creme eyeshadow I think I'll try the ones from Revlon.

UPDATE 7/27/10: I find that this eyeshadow can be made useful when used as an eyeshadow base. if blended well, I suppose it could even be worn on its own, but I much prefer to wear powder eyeshadow over it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2009 9:40:00 AM More reviews by tinyteacup

I too bought this at my local Dollar Tree in Champagne thinking it would be a nice cream eye shadow base and it's awful! It's kind of watery/oily liquid and it rubs off pretty quick. Its not 'tacky' enough to be a shadow base...I wouldn't even wear it alone.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2008 8:00:00 PM More reviews by garager

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this in champage, I tried using it on its own and as a primer or base for other shaddow although, it didn't last long at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2008 2:22:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Cant believe this gets such bad reviews, I got it in chocolate and its lovely and its quite liquid and not at all creamy and its almost in-delible once on. The applicator is great for lining under the eye too. I would definitely try this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2008 10:29:00 PM More reviews by jcdixon

I've been using this in chocolate latte, a neutral color and I love it. I use my fingers to apply it and it never creases. That's a huge plus in the humid south.