November 24, 2014 | 1021 users online

Bronzers - Jouer - Beach Bunny Bronze kit

rated 3.0(1 review)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2005 2:25:00 PM More reviews by knitmc1

The Jouer Beach Bunny Bronze kit is my first Jouer product. It comes with a full size Beach l/g and Sunkissed all over cream bronzer. The compacts can either slide or snap together, and there is a (small) mirror with each. The color of the bronzer would really only work on PPP's, as it is quite sheer. It would, however, be a fine highlighter for other skintones. I found the staying power to be more than adequate. My main complaint was that it was too shimmery for my non-shimmer taste, and didn't suit me as well as other bronzers or hilighters do. The lipgloss, on the other hand, is a fave- feels smoothing without being gloppy, and is a sheer nude color with some extra irridescence (no glitter, or sparkle)thrown in. This layers very well over most colors of l/g. I don't think I'd repurchase this kit, per say, but at $25 (USD) it was a great way to try Jouer. I'd like to check out other colors of blush and gloss now!