December 20, 2014 | 1347 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Fan Bath Bomb

rated 3.0(1 review)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2005 4:06:00 PM More reviews by DCJPFan

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was delighted that I managed to get my hands on a LUSH Fan ballistic, even though I've never been to one of the LUSH Fan events. This ballistic smells of pure lime in its solid form. The scent is extremely crisp and sour, with a lot of zing, much more so than Avobath ballistic. It takes a while to fizz, all the while smelling strong. While Fan fizzes away, another scent can be detected and gets stronger by the second! Cognac! In fact, once out of my bath, all I could smell on my skin was cognac, much stronger than the scent left on your skin by Christmas Party ballistic or any other LUSH product that contains cognac. The scent was strong enough to last through a long bath although it didn't color the water. This ballistic left my skin soft and scented for quite some time. There also was a note in this ballistic. The note included a dictionary definiton of 'Fan,' which read 'Fan n. enthusiastic admirer or supporter' followed by a message from LUSH that read 'We think you're FAN-tastic!' I wouldn't purchase more of this if I had a chance but as a free gift, who can refuse it?