August 27, 2014 | 550 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 12:51:00 PM More reviews by jubejube47

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have been using this foundation for years. I have tried others, and wound up tossing them out and rebuying this one. It covers my redness perfectly, and blends in well. I pump a pea-sized amount onto my finger tip and dip a makeup sponge into it to apply to my face. The only thing I don't like is that if I put it on in the morning, by evening it does start to turn a bit orange, but by then it's time to remove it anyway. This is one product I cannot live without.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2014 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Jnsbaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is horrible! During the first day of wearing it, it started giving me really bad bumps all over my cheeks. Now I'm still dealing with them. I honestly just believe that cover girl has horrible foundations. They always irritate my skin and cause itchy bumps.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2014 10:35:00 AM More reviews by MeghanJoAnna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am so confused when I read the reviews for this product. I would be put off immediately if I hadn't tried it for myself before reading. I seen some say the coverage is too heavy while others say it is very light. Also seen some complain that it made them oily and others dry. So, I want to write about my experience with this foundation.

This is currently the only foundation that I have purchased more than once. I have tried just about everything you can think of. Mac, Estee Lauder, Revlon, Almay, Loreal, and the list goes on. Why do I keep coming back to this?

I have oily/combo skin with medium acne. Most foundations get super cakey looking around my nose area throughout the day because of oil. This one does not! It doesn't make me look oily or radiant even. It mattifies my skin. I believe this to be a light to medium coverage depending on how it is applied. Applied with beauty blender-light, applied with hands-medium. I wouldn't call this my HG because I'm still looking for that. This foundation is definitely my go to until I find it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by KathieL

The coverage is heavy, so use a light hand. Great texture but bottle cannot be finished with a pump.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2014 5:18:00 AM More reviews by JessicaJxoxo

I reallllyy wanted this foundation to work for me. The texture was perfect when first applied and left my not-so-perfect skin looking flawless. But I noticed that after using it about 3 times that my skin broke out like never before. This is the only product that I can recall that has given me noticable, irritated acne. Once I stopped using it my skin cleared up in about a week or so. That said, if your skin doesn't have a bad reaction to it and isn't super oily I would give this foundation a try. If you're acne prone and in no need of 'anti-aging' foundations I would just skip it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by vivienvanessa

In a nutshell: This is a lovely, creamy foundation and works well on an everyday basis. Good consitency, creamy but not too thickening. It feels great on the skin, does not look too thick or cakey. It provides SPF and gives a radiant finish. Very blend-able and does not settle into the fine lines and creases of the skin. It leaves my skin looking smooth and natural and covers up my blemishes yet still looks like I'm wearing zero makeup.

Pros:
1. Applies beautifully and is does not feel sticky nor tacky on the skin
2. Blends well and does not settle into any fine lines or creases
3. Fresh smell but does not linger on the skin for long
4. Good coverage, covers blemishes, hyperpigmentation and what not
5. Gives a lovely dewy and glowing radiant finish
6. Pump squirts out a good amount and keeps bacteria away from the product

Cons:
1. Fairly pricy for a drugstore foundation ($27 AUD)
2. Since it gives a dewy finish this may not be suitable for people with oily skin
3. Majority of the colours in this range have a bit of a pinkish undertone

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by mcjp72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best foundation I have ever used. Great coverage. Super blend able. Love the Dewey finish. Smells fresh. It's just awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Thatgayb_tchthatsmells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've since moved on to an organic natural foundation, but before that I used this. The consistency and texture is BEAUTIFUL, very light and creamy, just delicious. The pump packaging is very effective and not wasteful. A great choice for a creamy liquid foundation and it has a pleasant scent.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by 1alexa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't know what I was thinking buying this. My skin is not quite ready for "advanced radiance" maybe in another 20 years. This smells and is on the expensive side for drugstore. Color selection is bad all colors are pink undertones. The only things I liked about this was the pump and the foundation was smooth going on the skin, but it highlighted every flaw on my skin! It was greasy and I got like a heat rash on the side of my face and cheek. Not a good product for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by EternalMyrtle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am surprised by the negative reviews of this product on here. I really like it. It has an amazing creamy texture that covers well but does not feel heavy or mask like. It does not settle into lines and gives my skin a nice glow. My skin is prone to breakouts and I have not experienced any while using this product (I have been using it a couple of weeks). It smells strong but I like the odor (tangerines) and it disappears quickly.

I am not 100% into the color I bought (Classic Beige 130) especially now that summer is here. It is a little too light and ashy for my medium olive skin tone but since this blends well, I still use it and feel like it looks natural with a bronzer. I will probably try a different color next time. In the long run, if I cannot find the right color it may be a deal breaker. Still I think this product is worth a shot. It feels and looks amazing on your skin and is a great price.

I think it is a great product.