July 24, 2014 | 994 users online

Fragrance - Bulgari - Extreme Pour Homme

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2010 12:38:00 AM More reviews by neekun

Bought this during my HK trip, 30ml costs HKD220 which is a great bargain.

The moment I sprayed it on (just one spray) , I can't stop myself from inhaling all the fresh and soft leafy tea notes. Its amazing!!

The scent is packed with fresh leafy notes with just a hint of grapefruit, it's like standing right in the middle of a tea leaf plantation :) The scent is absolutely lasting. It still lingers on my skin after a long day work.

This is the perfect scent for guy if you are not into heavy musky guy scent. It's just simply refreshing and uplifting!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2009 4:21:00 PM More reviews by tessture

Goes on like an herb garden freshly crushed underfoot. Just gorgeous. Fades down with a rather unfortunate weedy/dirt smell. Not sure what that is. Love the opening. If that lasted, this would get 4 1/2 - 5 lippies for the incredible fresh, herbal scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2007 9:38:00 AM More reviews by BlackAmberMoon

I absolutely LOVE this on a man. If I were a man and could only choose one cologne, this would be it. Very masculine, yet subtle, and extremely sophisticated. Just perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2006 7:34:00 PM More reviews by whenuwakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this 50ml perfume from a Korean online website for about $30CAD so i guess if u can find a good website u can get this expensive perfume pretty cheap. I bought this purely based on other people's reviews and at first, i was disappointed. it just smelled bitter....and nothing else!
however, after a couple more tries i began to notice other notes of the perfume and IT IS GOOOOOD.....! It lasts forever (which is VERY unusual) and is the only citrusy perfume that doesn't smell weird on me. And the amazing drydown!!! This would make a good unisex perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2005 8:01:00 PM More reviews by mysticaldeath

totally agree that i get gin out of this one, a very piney resiny warm note that lasts and lasts. green tea nutmeg pepper fir (theres the pine). better than the original, more distinctive less powdery and of course longer lasting

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2005 12:28:00 PM More reviews by vampsandtramps

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bvlgari Extreme is a fresh fragrance that reminds me of cooking spices right from the kitchen. It's funny that while I hate "fresh" smelling fragrances on myself, I love them on men. This has notes of darjeeling tea (not your same old boring green tea note), and pepper, though I swear I smell some basil or oregano. I also smell a little gin. Apparently, the only difference between the extreme and the regular version is that this one adds grapefruit, but this fragrance smells much more spicy and interesting than the straight up Pour Homme. The fragrance mellows with dry wood, amber and musk. It smells rich and sweet in the drydown, and the scent last forever! Like 24 hours. Very distinctive and enjoyable, but maybe almost too fresh at times. it could tone down the grapefruit a little. Still, very distinctive and enjoyable.