December 20, 2014 | 771 users online

Blush - MAC - Cream Color Base in Tint

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by stillhot

I decided to review this because nobody else has in years. I am on my second pot in 10 years....mostly because I forgot about it. Found it in a drawer, and decided to use it as a blush on my NC 25 skin. For application I used a flat top foundation brush after applying foundation, and put it just on the top of my cheekbones. After that I lightly swept a bronze finishing powder (Milani). When I went out several people told me that my skin looked great. And it did!!! I've been wearing this on and off for a few weeks, and I'm really glad I rediscovered an old staple!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 6:56:00 AM More reviews by tntntn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this! It is one of the most flattering things in my stash. I have been using it for years. It's Pro-only now but I am just so pleased I can still get it. It's a neutral coloured cream that gives just enough of a flush on my NC25 skin to make me look polished. I most often use it to contour my cheekbones with either fingers or a 188 brush, sometimes with Nude CCB as a highlight. A little bit dabbed onto my crease/outer v can really pull a look together too. It is supposedly a frost but it has no shimmer - it's a very delicate sheen, barely noticeable, just not completely matte. Love it! I should get a back-up and I almost never do that.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2009 1:08:00 AM More reviews by AmazonRises

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am currently using this as a base for my blush. Its a peachy light brown color with a tiny amount of frost. It it looks very natural on me, gives me just a hint of color, and helps my powder blush stay on a bit longer. Love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2009 1:19:00 PM More reviews by DianaLaColombiana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was the the first cream blush I ever used and I immediately fell in love with it. I am very pale and it made my cheeks have a nice flush, very natural and warm. I will def buy again. I like to mix it w/rimmel berry blush, it's light and gives a bit of a rosy and gold shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2006 2:38:00 AM More reviews by amy212

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love this color, it has been a fav of mine for years - it is a nautral looking flush I just love and would look great on a lot of skin types. I keep coming back to this - always. Like it on my eyes as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2004 4:28:00 PM More reviews by Roxannalou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this CCB in a swap, and since they don't stay on myeyes, I tried it on my cheeks. I have to say, I really like this as a blush. Very nice, subtle color, great for giving you a tawny look under rosier blushes. Very natural and healthy-looking. I really like it and when I run out, will most likely re-purchase or try to swap for it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2004 6:17:00 PM More reviews by miribre

My favorite blush at the moment. It looks very natural and not like you painted your cheeks. I actually wanted to buy Improper Copper but the MA mixed up the colors. Good for me, I like it even better. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2004 12:38:00 PM More reviews by sleeper

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First off I really hate pink blush. With that said I can't help but rave about this product. MAC tint cream colour is a beautiful muted peach color. It looks so natural on my cool toned PPP skin, not fake like most powders. Infact I think it would suit almost any skintone. For me this has become a staple when I desire a natural face, which is most of the time. I highly recommend this blush. Also looks great under Balthusphere cheekhue.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/25/2001 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Jennyfer

I bought this to use as a peachy-brown blush but it was very disappointing. Hard to blend, weird texture and came off easily. The color wasn't too hot either! Went on very choppy. I won't be trying these again.