April 18, 2014 | 1503 users online

Shampoo - Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by squirrelyolk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have coarse, thick, curly hair that is literally dried out by everything that cleanses. This shampoo is fa-bu-lous. My hair's never looked this good. It's not quite moisturizing enough to let me skip the conditioner (silicone free ofc), but I can wash every day with this stuff with no issues. HG for me! The only downside is that this is available NOWHERE within 1,000 miles from me, so I have to order it from Amazon, boosting the price to about $8 for a 12 oz. bottle. Not the best price, but it's about half that if you can find it at a local store.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 9:14:00 AM More reviews by Lyrics

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I started using this product when Colomer stopped producing their CON shampoos that I loved so much. This has proven to be the perfect replacement. It comes out quite guey which can be off-putting, but it smells fresh and, more importantly, does what it says on the tin. My hair feels soft, conditioned and defangled. I have been using this every week for over a year, and I won't change unless they discontinue (which I hope they won't).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by longhairlady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Finding a good shampoo that's moisturizing is hard. My hair lives moisture because it relaxed and naturally dry. This shampoo is thick and creamy and lathers really well. It's about 4 dollars for a 20 oz bottle at the bss. Not the cheapest but not the most expensive. I'm loving this line, I used the Intense conditioner with it. I've got bra strap length hair so I'm very picky about what I use, and this stuff is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2010 2:38:00 AM More reviews by jesiij

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This moisturizes just as good as any conditioner. It leaves my hair smooth and soft as well. However I use it after a clarifying shampoo because it doesn't remove buildup. Defi. A staple and cost >4.00!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2010 7:43:00 AM More reviews by redeemed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this shampoo! It is the BEST i have had! Plus it's value for money!It's so thick,creamy and leaves my hair soft! It has NO sulfates in it which is a bonus.I must admit i was very reluctant to jump on the no-sulfate bandwagon but my roots were so dry i had no choice and i don't regret having made that choice.As i am transitioining my roots need all the moisture they can get!Plus i must say it washes well and you don't need to shampoo more than once! :D

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2010 4:23:00 PM More reviews by SUGAJAY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have searched for so long trying to find a shampoo that smells decent but also works. I came across alot of reviews on this and decided to use it. It was only 4.99 for a small bottle so I bought it and tried it. It worked pretty good so I went back and bought their conditioner as well( they have many different ones, some that aren't that great but the one I bought smells amazing and works Great!!!unfortunately I can't remember the name lol)and used the two together. Together they work amazingly well. It leaves my hair soft, detangled and smelling great! My hair does get drymainly because I dye my hair often as well as flat iron it wen I want to wear it straight. I don't use too much hair product but the shampoo n conditioner add back mosture as well as body. I don't think I will ever use another shampoo brand as long as this one is available.
All hair types are different. I have thick wavy hair and it works great for me as well as my friends that have curly hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 More reviews by xBl0cPartyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This leaves my curls so soft and silky and it feels even better compared to when I use conditioner! It lathers nicely and rinses out well, it smells kinda fruity and sweet.

I LOVE what it does to my curls - they are transformed into spirals of silk - all that and no sulphates <3

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2010 11:42:00 PM More reviews by CuddleCore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loove this product and I'm thinking to ditch shampoos for this. My scalp was soo clean and my hair was still soft and moisturizer. I love the rich lather it provides without stripping my hair. I was just so impressed with it and how fluffy and soft my hair felt afterward. I definitely think I will buy it again, just wish the bottle was bigger.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2009 11:44:00 PM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I wish the bottle was a bit bigger. It smells ok. I wouldn't say its' the most delicious smell eveer but after you dry your hair it fades. It's not horrible anyway. For a sulphate free shampoo it's great for dry hair. It's my first time using it so I dont have much ot go on yet, i do know that it takes at least 4 washes to see the 'truth' behind most shampoos tha seem good at first.

MONTHS LATER UPDATE
Obviously it wasn't that great because I never bought it ever again! lol. Why? Because I found a store that still sold my beloved Creme of Nature shampoo and bought 10 bottles.Ah, nothing compares

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2005 12:13:00 PM More reviews by scribblescrabble

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is a stinky (It smells like rubber mixed with something sweet--yuck!), but very gentle sulfate free cream shampoo. It is only for extremely dry hair because it is so gentle. It will NOT remove heavy build up. It doesn't lather a lot, but I don't care about that.