October 25, 2014 | 961 users online

Lip Gloss - Mary Kay - Pink Pearl Lipgloss

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by kabanger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It looks clear on my lips and is only good for a non-dramatic look like at work. It does last forever, but it is so nude-looking it's a waste. It was also too expensive and has gotten sticky and tacky over time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2008 12:52:00 AM More reviews by ais4alison

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

The quality of the gloss is good. It goes on very velvet and smooth and the pigment lingers longer than a typical gloss. The color however, not really for me The bottle looked like something I'd love, but when put on, it looks like a frost out on my lips. It's way too light and pearly. I do like the product though and so I've found the color is pretty layered over darker lipsticks and glosses, then adds a pearly peacy pink sheen.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2006 12:21:00 AM More reviews by turtlesmom

I like most of the MK glosses, this is my new favorite. Looks more like a peach on me than pink. Perfect by itself!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2006 8:21:00 AM More reviews by jd-jd

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Consistency: very good, not too sticky, but also not too slick. Akin to MAC lipglass with a bit less of the cling and vinyl-like shine. The color is a very pearly light pink. It is similar but denser in color to MAC Magic Spell and a bit lighter. My only criticism is that it is TOO pearly and goes on a bit lighter than I'd like. If you do like a very pearly dense lipgloss with a frosted look, this is for you. I have to apply only a touch of it or I look too Sixties for my tastes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2006 9:45:00 AM More reviews by SusieQ40

I just recently bought this and have to say I am impressed, the consistency reminds me of the Chanel lipglosses which are much more expensive. Pink Pearl is a very light, sheer, pearlescent pink. At first I was not so sure of the color because I generally wear bolder colors but I am trying to make myself try new things so I don't look dated. This gloss looks so nice with the MK Dusty Pink lipliner fully covering my lips, a thin coat of the Sheer Blush lipstick over that, then the Pink Pearl on top. Even with the gloss on top, it is very long lasting and I don't need to reapply too often nor does it bleed out around my mouth after a few hours, which surprised me. MK has recently changed their formula/package for lipgloss and I think they have a winner here.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2006 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Legolas2000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's a little dark but it's a good color. Again, there are rarely any lip glosses I don't like. This one isn't my favorite but it's still worth buying. I personally like having a selection so I can wear whatever color I'm feeling like. And again, it's shiny so it makes your lips stand out which I love.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2005 6:28:00 AM More reviews by jljames4

MK has come out with several new, regular line lip products. Pink Pearl is one of the new glosses from this line. All you gals who LOVED the pearl gloss that MK discontinued are going to want to get your hands on the new Pink Pearl, because it is almost the exact same shade, minus a bit of the frost. Beautiful shade! Great staying power! The new tube is the same size as an MK lipstick now, so it fits in all MK compacts! The new gloss tubes still have the same amount of ounces in them as the old packaging though. I highly recommend this gloss!!!!!!