Life Brand Vitamin E Gel

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

I used Olay classic beauty lotion for years until I developed very sensitive skin. Anything and everything breaks me out now. I use this on my legs and it is healing my skin of terribly dryness. There is alcohol in the gel base but the pure vitamin e more than makes up for it.

The bottle, which is humongous in size, says that I can use it on my face as a moisturizer and wear underneath my makeup. I went to a popular site that lists the top ingredients that will cause breakouts and researched this product's ingredients. There is only one ingredient that scored a 1 on the 0-5 scale with 0 being no effect on skin. Life's Vitamin E Gel is non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic so it won't clog pores nor cause acne. The bottle is huge and is filled to the top with gel so it should last a good 3-6 months if not longer.

Great, light, refreshing and great smelling gel. I mix this in with my LIFE brand self tanner gel 50/50 and use it as a gradual self tanner.

This is a nice light Vitamin E gel that is great for after you had a little too much sun, the texture is similar to aloe vera gel. I took off a lippie because it contains alcohol and that is drying.

Popular Body Skincare Products