July 26, 2014 | 1452 users online

Skincare - Body - Life Brand Vitamin E Gel

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2008 4:09:00 AM More reviews by samhoney

I used Olay classic beauty lotion for years until I developed very sensitive skin. Anything and everything breaks me out now. I use this on my legs and it is healing my skin of terribly dryness. There is alcohol in the gel base but the pure vitamin e more than makes up for it.

The bottle, which is humongous in size, says that I can use it on my face as a moisturizer and wear underneath my makeup. I went to a popular site that lists the top ingredients that will cause breakouts and researched this product's ingredients. There is only one ingredient that scored a 1 on the 0-5 scale with 0 being no effect on skin. Life's Vitamin E Gel is non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic so it won't clog pores nor cause acne. The bottle is huge and is filled to the top with gel so it should last a good 3-6 months if not longer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2006 10:24:00 PM More reviews by AlleyCat415

Great, light, refreshing and great smelling gel. I mix this in with my LIFE brand self tanner gel 50/50 and use it as a gradual self tanner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2005 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Kat2004

This is a nice light Vitamin E gel that is great for after you had a little too much sun, the texture is similar to aloe vera gel. I took off a lippie because it contains alcohol and that is drying.