July 31, 2014 | 1964 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Blue Siren - Limited Edition

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2009 5:42:00 PM More reviews by ut0pia88

I love the color and quality !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2006 11:58:00 PM More reviews by aligator

I love teal colors and this was just THE perfect shade to add to my nail polish collection!! It's the most perfect teal color!! I only use it on my toes because my work does not allow me to wear flashy colored nail polish. The color is very vibrant and true. Lasts for a week or more depending if I go to the beach or not. I wear this with a base coat underneath and a top coat on top. Cheap enough at $4 something from Longs. Too bad this is Limited Edition! I would buy it every year!! Great color for summer!! Looks great with tan, sun-kissed skin!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2006 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Blue is my absolute favourite nail polish colour of all time ever since I was a little toddler in the late sixties and was transfixed by my mother's best friend's frosty medium blue toe polish...

This was a fluke find for me, and reading the reviews makes me glad I snatched one up yesterday. It is a medium turquoise & gold duochrome frost. When I showed it to DH who was in the men's section updating his wardrobe, he glanced over and called out "Wow, that's nice!". It's LE, however if I ran out and could find it I would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2006 11:45:00 AM More reviews by fivezero

This is a medium turquoise blue shimmer that I like better than my previous fave turquoise shimmer, Nicole's American Ocean. Blue Siren is a punchier, brighter version, and with slightly less of a green tone. I think American Ocean still looks better on my coloring (NC30-35), but I like the look of Blue Siren better :) It does apply a bit sheerly, so 3 coats are needed, but overall it has a nicer consistency than that of a lot of other Revlon polishes I've tried, which can be goopy.

Pics:NailsSwatch continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2005 6:49:00 PM More reviews by shanghaisweetie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Iíve been craving this shade since Elankat raved about this a while ago. Iím so happy that I was able to still find it! This is one those great ďwhat you seen in the bottle, you get on the nailĒ shades. And even though itís one of those odd, not-everyday colors, I think it would fun and fabulous on every skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2005 5:32:00 PM More reviews by StellaBird

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this shade! It's so unique - a gorgeous, deep turquoise. I can hardly wait to wear this to the pool. Had to scout several Walgreens to find it - it's sold out already. LE, so hurry and grab one for the summer. Great coverage also. Two coats and you're done.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2005 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Elankat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a limited edition shade from Revlon. The color is a fantastic blue-green with a metallic finish. I don't usually wear odd colors on my nails, but I couldn't pass this one up. It's absolutely gorgeous in the bottle and on the toes. In my opinion, it's a "must have" summer toe shade for a cool-toned PPP. Plus, it's strange, but guys seems to go CRAZY for blue toes. It's one of the few colors my DH commented on, and I have received compliments for complete strangers (all guys, of course). Revlon makes some great nail polish. For me, it ranks up there with OPI & Essie for staying power. In fact, Revlon Colorstay outperforms every other nail polish that I have put on my nails. I would definitely repurchase this fun shade again. In fact, I've been thinking about buying a spare bottle since it's an LE shade and so unique.

Note: This shade has been re-released in May 2006 in another Limited Edition collection.