September 2, 2014 | 1710 users online

Eye Shadow - Kanebo - KATE Deep Eyes Palette

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Luluwastaken

I absolutely love these palettes! They blend nicely and are pigmented. I have these in two colours, BR-2 and GN-1, I reach for the BR-2 on a daily basis because the colours are wearable. I would like it if they had a matte shadow for the highlight. GN-1 is unique to me, it is a blue/green colour that can be an interesting smokey look, different from the brown or grey looks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2010 12:18:00 AM More reviews by chi77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Like the previous reviewer, I got this in BU-1. Since I had a voucher from the drugstore and I didn't know what else to get but I knew I had to buy some new eye makeup for all the dinner parties, I decided to settle for this. I was admiring the deep blue silver shadow combination on American Idol judge Kara Dioguardi. BU-1 comes in 5 shades. It has the perfect blend of blue for a more glamor night look. I shan't wear this in the daytime because I think it will look too dramatic. The shades are not bright but rather more melodramatic and smokey. There's shimmer in them but they're not over the top. There's an application guide on the box which I followed. The powder is silky smooth. The pigment could be improved. The staying power is pretty good since I never thought a drugstore shadow could last so well. It didn't oxidize or fade. This is many times better than the Fasio shadow palettes.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2010 2:08:00 AM More reviews by joy18

I bought the BU-1 palette and the colors are gorgeous and silky. Really worth it for the price. The only complaint I have is that it's quite sparkly and if I wear it for a long time sometimes I find glitter under my eyes. However, that only happens rarely and overall I'm happy with this shadow.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2005 8:49:00 AM More reviews by fleckenschnitte

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am really a fan of Kate products, I own around 20 of their e/s palettes and I am amazed by how good the quality is. Deep Eyes Palette comes in a black plastic compact with a clear lid so you can see the shadows through. It includes a double-ended sponge applicator but no mirror (which doesnīt differ with me since I only use my own mirror and brushes).
The palette currently comes in 5 color combinations, each of them containing 3 colors, a white and a black eyeshadow. The shadows are arranged as a circle, the 3 shadows take 3/4 of the circle, the white and black highlighter/liner take 1/4, the white shadow being larger than the black liner color. The shadows blend well and donīt crease.

All shadows are shimmery and (except for the green palette) well pigmented and silky.

GN-2: Green palette containing a light beige, light-medium grass green, dark khaki (more brown than green), white and black liner. This palette is the worst out of all palettes when it comes to pigmentation. Itīs less pigmented than the other sets (still I like it), but the green is so pretty!

BU-1: Blue palette consisting of very light sky blue, baby blue, medium blue, black and white. This palette is very silky and well pigmented and the blues are so pretty!

WN-1: Palette of purples. It contains a very light mauve (almost white), light pink-toned lavender, medium plum, black and white. The texture is not as silky as the blue and brown palettes but the shadows show up well and blend effortlessly.

BR-2: A shimmery light champagne, a medium peachy brown, dark brown, white and black. This is the best pigmented and silkiest palette out of the ones I have and is really my fave.

There is also BR-1, another brown palette, I havenīt seen it but I think it contains more golden-toned browns.

If you want to check out Kate products this is the website: nomorerules.net.
continued >>