NYX Powder Blush - Peach

4.2

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

First of all, IT IS NOT PEACH!This is a pink blush.Secondly, when you swatch it on your hand nothing comes out.Do not be fooled because you can easily overdo it and you could look like a clown.I'm not carzy about the color , I stick with my other blushes.However if you are on a budget pick it up.It does the job.

on 2/27/2015 7:41:00 PM

I guess I am going to be a minority here because I really hated this blush. The colour was garish and unflattering. Not a lot more to add really. This is a cheap, nasty blush!

on 2/5/2015 12:35:00 PM

Works wonders. Pretty colour, and they are so cheap!

on 12/10/2014 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I bought the NYX Blush in colour Peach quite a while back.

I did not look at the "colour name" when purchasing and went purely on the colour of the blush in the container as to deciding which one to buy. When i finally looked on the back of the container i was very shocked to see the word peach written across it. The Blush is FAR more of a pink shade. i have no idea where the name "peach" came from.

However, it was the colour in the container i loved and is the reason why i bought it.
I love the shade of this blush as it doesnt go on too obvious/bright when first applied but can be built up to a create a more obvious look. I find this blush really easy to blend and work in aswell, if i put a little too much directly onto my skin i find it really easy to blend in and make it look a little more natural.

I love the cute packaging of this product and also the patterning across the actual blush powder - very pretty!

Looks fantastic over contoured cheeks to add a pink/blushed tone back into the face after bronzer or on its own over foundation.

Great price and lasts a LOT longer than you would think to look at the size of the container.

Great blush!:-) x

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this blush along with the NYX blush in the shade taupe. I wanted to use taupe as a contouring shade and use this as a blush (obviously).
It's a gorgeous kind of pink tone as you can see. I do sometimes have quite a hard time finding a blush that compliments my skin since I have a lot of redness going on that I try to cover as well as possible with my foundation and concealer so I wouldn't want to apply a blush shade that is too close to my natural redness but anyhow THIS is amazing. It applies so smoothly and looks so natural. You know those girls that wear so much blush you might think they burned their face or something, that would never happen to you using this blush, even if you are light handed it still looks like a soft natural flush. I think this would be suitable for a wide range of skin tones.

on 8/25/2014 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I have 2 NYX powder blushes in Mauve and Peach. I have to say, peach is my favorite of the two. Mauve is a little to pigmented but Peach is very natural, warm-toned, and pretty. If I ran out, I would definitely repurchase.

on 7/22/2014 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I actually like these blushes. I have two shades cinnamon and peach. They are inexpensive and good quality. That is why I love NYX so much is because they produce very good products at a good price. The blushes are pigmented and are packaged easy for travel. I will repurchase more of these in the future.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

For some reason mine is a bit more red than others I've seen, but that is fine. This is the perfect matte pink with a slight reddish tone for me. It gives me a subtle natural-looking flush to my cheeks. I assume for lighter skin toned people, it will show up more pigmented. For my tan skin, not so much. I still love it as an everyday blush. Wear time is pretty average for me but I still love it! I got it for about $9...wish it was cheaper but you do get a lot of product and it is so, so buttery and smooth! Everyone should have this in their makeup collection--it's very dimensional.

on 4/11/2014 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

NYX Peach blush was the first real blush I owned. It is better than your average drugstore blush, not chalky and easily blendable. Unfortunately this blush does not last long, about four hours was the max and when I am working I would really love for my blush to last past my lunch hour. Pretty color, nice texture but bad staying power, hence the 3 lippies. Would not purchase again.

this blush is very pigmented I was shocked when I bought it on ebay and it was darker than the picture but its very nice and smooth not chalky or gross you just got to be careful when you apply it knock off as much excess as you can not so much that there isn't any color on your brush lol one time I put it on to much I looked like a freakin clown or a mime lol but overall it doesn't break me out its a very nice color and its cheap yay cheap hahah nyx is cruelty free also witch is a big plus for me

Popular Blush Products