NYX Powder Blush - Peach

4.2

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

At first I thought this would be a blush with an orange peach color but is not. It is a pink color with great pigmentation. It lasts all day and just looks gorgeous on the skin. It is not powdery as other high end brands that I have tried. It just looks amazing. It is affordable and it will last you for a long time. You cannot go wrong with NYX blushes.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Not a fan of these blushes.
Looks like a pretty pinky shade.
I found this to be cheap, powdery, and a little chalky. Very fake looking on the skin and it oxidized and turned orangey not long after applying. It did not wear well and looks horrible on the skin.
If you don't mind the consistency of these blushes and they work for you then I think this color looks best on light complexions with normal skin not oily or dry.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've always heard great things about NYX Cosmetics and since I discovered the brand two years ago I have until this day not been let down by any of the products I've tried.

I'm very pale with a warm undertone to my skin so it can be a struggle for me to find the right shade of blush for my cheeks that's not too orange, "dirty", bright or strong.

Peach from NYX is none of those! It has a lovely bright pink colour which I think suits light skinned people so well and it got a really good pigmentation so be careful (like with all blushes) not to take too much of it.

NYX is always reasonable with the prices of their products and the blushes only cost 11-12 bucks. That's really REALLY good for the quality you're getting.

The packaging is simple too, same design as the single eye shadow.

I recommend this blush, you should really give it a try! Works amazing on the eyes too!

Love love love! One of the most flattering, easy to blend blushes on the market and for only a few dollars. Despite the name, the color itself is not very peachy. I find it more of a medium tone pink, but is still very flattering nonetheless. (especially on cool toned skin)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

First of all, IT IS NOT PEACH!This is a pink blush.Secondly, when you swatch it on your hand nothing comes out.Do not be fooled because you can easily overdo it and you could look like a clown.I'm not carzy about the color , I stick with my other blushes.However if you are on a budget pick it up.It does the job.

I guess I am going to be a minority here because I really hated this blush. The colour was garish and unflattering. Not a lot more to add really. This is a cheap, nasty blush!

Works wonders. Pretty colour, and they are so cheap!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I bought the NYX Blush in colour Peach quite a while back.

I did not look at the "colour name" when purchasing and went purely on the colour of the blush in the container as to deciding which one to buy. When i finally looked on the back of the container i was very shocked to see the word peach written across it. The Blush is FAR more of a pink shade. i have no idea where the name "peach" came from.

However, it was the colour in the container i loved and is the reason why i bought it.
I love the shade of this blush as it doesnt go on too obvious/bright when first applied but can be built up to a create a more obvious look. I find this blush really easy to blend and work in aswell, if i put a little too much directly onto my skin i find it really easy to blend in and make it look a little more natural.

I love the cute packaging of this product and also the patterning across the actual blush powder - very pretty!

Looks fantastic over contoured cheeks to add a pink/blushed tone back into the face after bronzer or on its own over foundation.

Great price and lasts a LOT longer than you would think to look at the size of the container.

Great blush!:-) x

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this blush along with the NYX blush in the shade taupe. I wanted to use taupe as a contouring shade and use this as a blush (obviously).
It's a gorgeous kind of pink tone as you can see. I do sometimes have quite a hard time finding a blush that compliments my skin since I have a lot of redness going on that I try to cover as well as possible with my foundation and concealer so I wouldn't want to apply a blush shade that is too close to my natural redness but anyhow THIS is amazing. It applies so smoothly and looks so natural. You know those girls that wear so much blush you might think they burned their face or something, that would never happen to you using this blush, even if you are light handed it still looks like a soft natural flush. I think this would be suitable for a wide range of skin tones.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I have 2 NYX powder blushes in Mauve and Peach. I have to say, peach is my favorite of the two. Mauve is a little to pigmented but Peach is very natural, warm-toned, and pretty. If I ran out, I would definitely repurchase.