August 1, 2014 | 1772 users online

Blush - NYX - Powder Blush - Peach

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Danielle2006

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually like these blushes. I have two shades cinnamon and peach. They are inexpensive and good quality. That is why I love NYX so much is because they produce very good products at a good price. The blushes are pigmented and are packaged easy for travel. I will repurchase more of these in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by asianpandaloves

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

For some reason mine is a bit more red than others I've seen, but that is fine. This is the perfect matte pink with a slight reddish tone for me. It gives me a subtle natural-looking flush to my cheeks. I assume for lighter skin toned people, it will show up more pigmented. For my tan skin, not so much. I still love it as an everyday blush. Wear time is pretty average for me but I still love it! I got it for about $9...wish it was cheaper but you do get a lot of product and it is so, so buttery and smooth! Everyone should have this in their makeup collection--it's very dimensional.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2014 10:59:00 AM More reviews by Shortcourt0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

NYX Peach blush was the first real blush I owned. It is better than your average drugstore blush, not chalky and easily blendable. Unfortunately this blush does not last long, about four hours was the max and when I am working I would really love for my blush to last past my lunch hour. Pretty color, nice texture but bad staying power, hence the 3 lippies. Would not purchase again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 7:16:00 PM More reviews by blackrose007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this blush is very pigmented I was shocked when I bought it on ebay and it was darker than the picture but its very nice and smooth not chalky or gross you just got to be careful when you apply it knock off as much excess as you can not so much that there isn't any color on your brush lol one time I put it on to much I looked like a freakin clown or a mime lol but overall it doesn't break me out its a very nice color and its cheap yay cheap hahah nyx is cruelty free also witch is a big plus for me

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by OMGURTEEF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love love LOVE this blush! I always go for peachy-toned blushes because they give me a terrific "pinched" flush that looks so fresh and vibrant, which is why I picked this shade up instead of some of the other pinkier tones.
First off, the pigmentation is to die for! I use the tiniest amount per cheek and it delivers such an intense color that I have to go in with a kabuki brush to blend it out a bit. But it blends so easily that this is hardly a problem at all.
It stays all day, even on my hopelessly oily skin. It doesn't get patchy or swirl about. It stays right where I put it.
The packaging is daft. I have to use the back end of my tweezers to flip it open because if I use my fingers, I will break a nail. Not a fan. It feels a bit flimsy too. This is definitely not the kind of packaging that will hold up in one's purse.
The price is terrific for such a great product. I can't compare it to MAC or any other high-end brand because I've not used high-end blushes, but I feel like this blush would hold water in a comparison. It's really great.
I will definitely repurchase. And if I ever find the shade Taupe anywhere, I'll be on that like white on rice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2014 1:24:00 AM More reviews by decoydream

My first time buying a NYX product and I'm pleasantly surprised! The colour peach is not peach at all but provides a kind of bright pinkish flush with no orange or coral undertones. The formulation is not chalky at all and very pigmented so apply with a light hand. The only reason I knocked off one lippy was because it faded a tiny bit at the end of the day (10 hours).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by suzyqz1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Don't be fooled by the name!! I can't wear coral or any shade of orange without looking ghastly but this blush is not peachy IMHO. But it's not totally pure pink either. No matter, I love the sweet flush this blush gives me with wonderful wear and an awesome price. What more could a girl want?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by kirito

I LOVE this blush! It's completely matte, which I appreciate, since I have super oily skin and shimmery blushes look awful on me. The blush is very buildable, so you can go for a sheer or bold look. They last pretty long, but granted, I have oily skin, so most makeup tends to wear off faster on my skin. However, if you have drier skin, I'm sure this blush would last a long time for you! The color is super pretty too. It's a medium pink that is universally flattering in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by GreatReviews

A gorgeous soft pink colour! Just a tad too pigmented for my liking.. I always put too much no matter how little I take!! Its supposed to be a good thing though.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by kattmua

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this blush is pink- not peach as the name suggests

This blush has zero staying power. I apply it after moisturizer and it disappears without trace after 1 hour max.

The pink tone swept across the cheeks looks slightly 'dirty' so if you're going for that healthy, rosy glow look- body shop's one pot blush in pink ( don't know if they still make it) is more effective.

I don't wear this blush regularly as my cheeks start getting blemished when I do

For it's weak staying power and blemish producing effect I wouldn't recommend it