August 2, 2014 | 1641 users online

Mascara - Anna Sui - Super Long Lash Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2011 9:09:00 AM More reviews by elvinaleong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have no idea what to think of this mascara. I have relatively decent thickness but my lashes are super short! I received this as a present from my aunt. I think that it does make my lashes longer but it takes forever to dry on my lashes! So it ends up smudging on my lower lashline and my crease area. It is also a little watery. However, for you to get the effect of long lashes, I think that you do have to work with the mascara. The first few times I used it I felt that it made my lashes spidery and clump together. But I scraped of the excess on the tube and applied it horizontally so that my lashes remained separated. But smudging still does occur.

I do think the packaging is quite nice on this as the neck of the tube is long, so even though it takes longer than usual to open the mascara, I think that it helps the mascara to not dry out easily.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2011 1:24:00 PM More reviews by yaiza123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I dont really know what to think of this mascara. Basically the product does exactly what it says, if gives you super long lashes. For those who dont know this product: This mascara has tiny vibers in it which are basically stuck to your lashes when u apply it to make them look very long. Which is quite original and a good idea, at least I havent seen it before. Anyway the thing is that this mascara does make my lashes long, but the vibers dont always come on straight to ur lashes, so if you apply the mascara it sort of looks like your lashes have angles in them on top, which just look weird. Besides that it makes your lashes really hard and sticky. One day I was laying on my bf's chest and all my lashes were stuck together xD. So basically nice product but it has its downsides, so I will not repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2011 3:58:00 AM More reviews by mi2092

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love this mascara so much!! i'm Asian and have medium thick lashes. this mascara makes my lashes look longer and darker. so intense!! and it doesn't smudge!!! i'm so happy i bought this:):):) $27 is bit expensive but i would rather spend $27 on something that works.
some people might think the fiber could get into their eyes. yes it does. but it's very soft it won't hurt a bit. the mascara even melt in you eyes and comes out in your tears. if you ware in a hurry this could be annoying. just take it easy and put it on slowly.
i do have a problem with it thought... Anna Sui is really really hard to find in the States. Hardly any store sells it. this company really should come to this website and read all the reviews. with such great rating they should really consider opening concept stores or selling this brand at department store like what they do in Canada.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2009 12:43:00 AM More reviews by tigerlily217

i got this today and i just tried it out. i had really high expectations for this mascara especially since it's so damn hard to find! i use this after i put on shiseido's mascara base. it's kind of clumpy and it did nothing at all to make my lashes to appear any thicker. it does give you long lashes if you coat on enough layers. maybe i am not used to it yet and i'll give this a shot without a mascara base to see how that goes. overall, i probably will purchase this again. personally, i think you should apply this on top of another mascara that separates your lashes. i put this mascara on top of clinique's naturally glossy and it looks better. but.. i don't think we should have to take an extra step just to get the perfect look.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2009 1:19:00 AM More reviews by ontariogirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have searched for a long time to find a mascara that was right for me...like everyone else out there I am sure. I have very, very short eyelashes...they are full but the stubbiest things you could imagine. I bought this after reading a lot of reviews on this...It is quite expensive but I am shocked at the difference. This mascara does what it promises...you get very long lashes!!!! I dont even need my eyelash primer which I have been dependent on. One coat of the black mascara makes me have the most beautiful long looking lashes....I used to have to wear falsies out...never again...I dont need to when I wear this!!!! I even cancelled my order for latisse! It is a little expensive so I took off one lippie for this....but if you have short little lashes like me....oh give this a try!!!! Yah Anna sui!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2009 1:49:00 AM More reviews by LINESUNSAID

OMG. I FINALLY FOUND THE PERFECT MASCARA. Little did I know, I had a sample bottle of this lying around in my bathroom, and I had no desire to try it out until now. The most important thing I find in a mascara is: Can it hold a curl? I am Asian and I have no problem having no double eye-lids, but I cannot stand my eyelashes pointing downwards. So, of course, I curl my lashes with the Shu Uemura lash curler (this curler is godly). Before the Anna Sui mascara, I was using the L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara and the curl was holding up okay. Yes, just okay. My lashes would slowly droop downwards again by the end of the day. Nonetheless, it's still a good mascara. ANYWAYS. Does the Anna Sui mascara hold a curl? YES, IT DOES! Does the curl hold up at the end of the day? YES, IT DOES!! Does it lengthen lashes? YES, IT DOES!!! The formula is perfect; not too dry and not too wet/heavy. It doesn't clump AT ALL. Overall, this mascara is the heaven I've been looking for. There's not one bad thing I can say about it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2009 9:40:00 AM More reviews by niuniu

The mascara is one of the mascaras that really does what it is supposed to do. It makes your lashes, like what the name says, Super Long. The smell is great for anything from Anna Sui. This is the only thing I would buy from Anna Sui. The one complaint is that it doesn't last too long though. I wish there was more in the bottle. And this mascara is a little expensive for my budget. But I would buy again since it is the only mascara that really give lengths.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2008 10:51:00 AM More reviews by pjimenez34

I am an admitted mascara junkie.. This product by far is the best at all three mascara staples. First it thinkens lashes, second it lengthens (beyond belief), and third it gives that false lash effect. This is by far my favorite mascara, it is hard to find and not cheap. But I find the tube last long (longer than most other) and WELL worth the price.. This by FAR is my FAV I just wish it was not soooooo hard to find..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2008 12:37:00 AM More reviews by SamanthaCB

I ended up paying a little over $30 for this mascara so I was hoping for big things. I like the bottle and the smell. This mascara achieves really long lengths but hardly any volume. The lengthening is also similar to that l'oreal lengthening one and some others. I curled my lashes and used primer before applying this and the curl stayed all day. My lashes felt a little hard, and flakes fell in my eye a few times during the day. I tried clear mascara on top and actually still got just a flake or two. I do not think this was worth the price I paid for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2008 4:50:00 AM More reviews by hello_operator

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

PROS: Great mascara. The little fibres in it really do wonders to build up lashes and no mascara has ever made mine look this long. CONS: Difficult to remove. Dries out within a month and because it's pricey, I find it difficult to continue repurchasing. Maybe for a special occasion?