Nivea Refreshing cleansing lotion

4.6

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Carbomer, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Decyl Glucoside, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Glycine, Fructose, Urea, Niacinamide, Inositol, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methyldibromo Glutaronitrile, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Benzophenone-3, FD&C Blue 1, FD&C Red 40.

on 10/14/2013 5:30:00 PM

Once in while you find a reasonably priced product that is great. This one of them! I bought this product as I saw it had great reviews on this website and I was not dissapointed. This will take off all your make up, and leaves your skin silky smooth. My skin is a bit of nightmare, combination (dry on my cheeks and oily T zone), prone to breaks outs, and super allergic! I have noticed that my skin has been really balanced since I have used this and my break outs have stopped. I have tried loads of cleansers including really expensive once and this is by far the best!

on 6/3/2013 3:13:00 PM

I adore this product! My skin has been really dry lately so I've been searching for a product that wouldn't dry out my skin so much as my previous cleanser. From the minute I tried this, I loved it. It comes out like a lotion and, when applied to your skin, it removes just about all of your makeup. Once it's removed, your skin feels silky soft. My dry skin has more or less cleared up and I will definetley purchase this product again!

on 8/31/2012 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a fantastic cream cleanser but it is not greasy like most cream cleansers it is quite fluid and lotion like gets rid of makeup and massaging it in is quite soothing - easily wipes off with a face cloth or tissues if you don't have access to water. Leaves skin smooth and clean!

on 3/15/2011 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This cleanser has been a lifesaver in a very difficult time. Recently my city was nailed by a big earthquake and almost a month later, my house still has no running water. Enter this genius cleanser which takes everything off my face without needing to rinse it off. My acne-prone combination skin seems to love it and I don't even need to moisturize afterwards when I use it before bed. Combined with my recent purchase of the stellar Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream, my skin is plumper and smoother than it has been in a long time. Considering the stress, lack of sleep and excessive fag smoking of the last three weeks, I am looking surprisingly fresh.

It's a cheap and effective milk cleanser. It carries the usual Nivea scent. I use it in the morning and it cleans well and moisturizes my skin. You get tons of products at a fraction of cost :)

on 2/10/2010 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This cleanser is surprisingly effective even though it's milky! It removes makeup well and leaves skin feeling moisturized. You don't need a lot of product and one bottle will last awhile :) Even my hubby loves this stuff <3

on 12/22/2009 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Cheap, effective, does not hate my skin, doesn't make me break out, does not take off my lashes along with my mascara, wipes off easily, does not require me to work too hard at taking off make-up.
Sure I need to use a little more product than other cleansers, but for the price, it does so much so well that I'd happily use more without it denting my wallet.
I use the cleanser for normal skin, though I like my skin better when I use the Nivea toner for oily skin afterward.

on 10/23/2009 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Found this in the bottom of my gym bag and now use it in the mornings and occasionally at night. Available from the supermarket for about AU$8. A lotion cleanser with an ever so slightly runny consistency. I love the smell, it smells like Nivea to me. If I am wearing makeup I use it with a face washer to assist in removing product from my face. Sometimes I will double cleanse with this or with QV Wash if my face is really dirty or I am wearing very heavy makeup. I find it cleanses well without drying or stripping my normal skin. My skin feels soft and balanced after using with no oiliness or dryness going on. The best supermarket cleanser I have used in a long time. Would definitely repurchase.

on 9/6/2009 7:27:00 AM

I don't know if this is the same as refreshing cleansing milk, because that is what i've got and i have been using quite alot of bottles now. I used to use Eucerin cleansing milk, which is ok but then it is quite expensive here so i decide to change brands. Nivea just came out this new cleansing milk i think a year or so ago and i brought it, hoping it would be good. And i think yes, it is not too bad. It cleanse off my makeup well but i do find it abit tad greasy and it does sting my eyes so that's one lippies off but overall it does it duty well, unless i can find better one than this, i will continue to repurchase. Infact, i had purchase two bottles during sales just incase i finish them and i do finish them fast. I wish Nivea will have this in bigger bottles.

on 7/27/2009 5:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

i do like this product but it DOES contain fragrance & mineral oil, which some people's skin doesn't like. it is indeed "refreshing" & makes your skin feel lovely & moist, & is a nice cleanser to remove make-up with - even eye make-up, but i wouldn't recommend it if you are prone to blemishes. i like to put it on dry skin & then remove it with a cotton pad, as water tends to dry my skin out. a nice cheap, cream cleanser if you don't have much issues with your skin. you get a lot of product in the bottle too. & even if it IS filled with fragrance, it still does smell lovely. ;) i would buy this product again, but only if my breakout problems subsided (i wish -_-).