August 22, 2014 | 1195 users online

Polishes - Orly - Naughty

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 6:48:00 AM More reviews by carmielocsin

The color is beautiful (for reference, I am NC 25) and it's so easy to apply. Even if it is categorized as a fall color, I have no qualms wearing it in the summer. I've used it on a beach trip and I loved it! Also, I was on vacation for 7 days and I didn't have time to redo my nails . . . no chips whatsoever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by sizza911

A very dramatic color! Indoors this looks mostly black but still gives a hint of a black cherry, dark blood hue. I like Orly polishes the best because they last longer. The dry time is somewhat longer than other brands, but with a fast drying top coat, I'm good to go as long as I'm not going to be doing a lot of work with my hands for a couple of hours.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by lady_vanilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

My first Orly nail polish. I am not sure if this is the right color cause on my bottle, it says "Naughty or Nice" but it looks the same as the picture shown as above. Anyways, I have a love/hate relationship with the brand. I love the color. I don't know if cause the formula is thicker therefore that's why it takes forever to dry and the polish looks like it isn't totally dry cause I can make a dent on it. Cause of the dryness problem, I tend to drag the first coat off or something. I love the color, just not loving the product. No repurchase for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by mandiesmanicures

One of the sexiest polishes I own! Love it. The color is absolutely beautiful. Love the name, too. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2009 3:25:00 PM More reviews by jess31570

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

currently wearing this in 2 thin coats, it needed 3 to even out though.
looks great great great anyway with a diamond (cz) ring & overhead canned lighting, even with the lighter/darker patches of the 2 coats. sunlight and fluorescent light bring out the patchy 2 coat job.
it is very striking, i usually wear lighter colors, so i can't stop admiring my nails.
i almost wore a avocado green cardigan today, but this nail polish made me put it back and get the charcoal grey sweater. it's on for 24 hrs right now with a very cheapie base & top coat, no chips yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2009 9:52:00 PM More reviews by aythwonder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this color. I've been looking for the perfect deep red/burgundy creme nail polish. I was worried that it would end up looking more like black than the color shown in the bottle but it's exactly what it looks like in the bottle. This is my first Orly color and I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Quickgirly04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Orly polish, so not suprisingly I adored this color when I saw it in the bottle. I wanted a black nail polish for fall but decided that black was probably too harsh so I wanted to get an "almost black" color. This color was my choice and was amazing!!! Blood Cherry Brown Black. Can't explain it!!! You MUST get this color for fall. I got SO MANY compliments on it:-)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2009 11:36:00 PM More reviews by binkin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this polish. It's a perfect fall color. I'm a nail polish noob, so I have a hard time applying evenly, but two coats of this look perfectly smooth on me. Unfortunately it does chip faster than the OPI, Rimmel, and China Glaze polishes I have, even with a base and topcoat. But the price is right, and I love the color.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2009 8:27:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

I knew this shade looked familiar. It does look like the famous Chanel Vamp. I think Uma Thurman wore it in Pulp Fiction, and ever since then it's been popular. I love the shade, it's perfect for the fall season. On me it looks like an ultra dark berry with one coat, and with two it's even closer to Vamp. Update: The shade is great, but this chips in no time at all. I wish I hadn't bought it. I am not a fan of Orly, since the last two polishes I've bought from them did the same thing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2009 9:21:00 PM More reviews by essija

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have not been this amazed by a nail polish in I don't know how long!! I Love everything about this. 1st the Color is Amazing, I didnt know if I could pull it off or not b/c I have fair skin w/ a lot of pink undertones and this looks soooo good. 2nd It Dries so fast, so fast that immediately when I bumped into my lamp I thought Oh S**T.. But Nothing, It was already dry. I used 2 coats for a really deep color but could of just used 1 for more red. This is really DEEP Chocolate Brown looking w a hint of blood. also application went on so smooth, no streaks, it's just perfect.. Love the bottle and rubber grip handle.. Go Naughty... This chipped the next day going to take it down a half lip.