August 22, 2014 | 1966 users online

Lipstick - Guerlain - Divinora Sheer & Shine

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 5:22:00 AM More reviews by xding78

This morning I found this lipstick lying in a corner of a drawer. Then I remember how much I loved this lipstick. I still remember the compliments I got when I showed my girl friends the flip-top mirror. I've got a color 344. I just couldn't find this color anymore. It's such a comfortable lipstick. It's so natural, the smell and the smooth texture, that you don't feel it at all. But I think this product is discontinued. Although you could still find it on eBay and Amazon.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2007 1:08:00 PM More reviews by iloveshoesandcoffee

I have this in 345, a mauve-ish dark terracotta shade. This is fabulous, well worth the money in my opinion. It is slightly sheer but not too shiny. Rich in color. Smells just like violets. A very sophisticated product. And I love the packaging too, the flip top mirror alone convinced me to buy this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2006 2:46:00 PM More reviews by cyndiinphilly

I have this in shade 381, a neutral cool toned beige/brown. Lovely texture, good staying power, gorgeous case, of course.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2006 10:29:00 AM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

365 Was in the Spring 2004 collection, when pinks reigned supreme. So this colour is just that a bright reddy pink with a hint of shimmer, but goes on sheer and glowy. Its an absolutely stunning shade of lipstick and a new favourite of mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2006 12:58:00 PM More reviews by lilbit565

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Guerlain Sheer & Shine lipsticks are my HG, my absolute favorites! I have many lipsticks by Chanel, YSL, Mac, and other quality brands, but IMO none compare to Guerlain. I adore the subtle violet scent. LOVE the sheer colors, really I have yet to find one that I do not like! My lips instantly look plump and soft. Excellent staying power and seems to make my lips softer with use, (unlike Chanel Aqualumieres Sheer lipcolors which look nice at first but for me they settle into lines and makes my lips look dryer and less plump). Pricey, but check ebay, I frequently find these NiB for $13-$17. Packaging is quality but I do wish they would switch to a matte silver/platinum, as the gold is a bit OTT.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2005 8:20:00 AM More reviews by crabu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful pink/peach on me.Very moisturizing also.Would definately repurchase this again,Guerlain has wondeful cosmetics and perfumes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2005 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Lynn99

I have Guerlain's Colour&Shine and this Sheer&Shine Divinora range of lippies. I find the Sheer&Shines more moisturising.. This is a pretty warm pink/brown, very much MLBB, and this has a pretty shine (not as glossy as l/g) and so I dun feel the need to top it up wuith l/g which is what I usually do with my other lippies.. Staying power is not as great as the Colour&Shines, but the Sheer&Shine has the flip-top cover with the nifty mirror, so it's actually fun to touch-up! i may need backups of this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2005 12:34:00 AM More reviews by hullabaloo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just recently tried this lipstick while on vacation in Victoria, B.C. (as there's no Guerlain counter near me) and it is the best feeling lipstick I've ever tried. And it has such a gorgeous case with that swiveling mirror on the end of the cap. Total decadence. I bought #380 which is a sheer plummy color. Gorgeous. I tried the new and highly promoted KissKiss lipstick while I was there, too and bought a couple shades of that, but I prefer this one to those as this feels more moisturizing (kisskiss leaves more of a matte finish) and this is sheerer. Love it. But man is it hard to get your hands on. I wish I'd bought another shade of this while I was there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2005 7:33:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

Guerlain is one of the Creme de la Creme french cosmetic houses. This colour exudes that quality. Its a sheer warm sparkly pink lipstick. Very chic.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2005 2:48:00 AM More reviews by nutsaboutmakeup

Guerlain has 3 different versions of Divinora lipsticks. This review is for the Sheer and Shine SPF 10.

Product Description: A lightweight glossy and comfortable texture for a truer- than- nature result. The deliciously tender and sensual shades, with a shining bright, enhance the natural complexion of the lips to sublimate them.

On Me: These lipsticks rock baby! Gives a very light natural shimmery look that somehow makes my lips really look sensual! Its creamy and moisturising too. For the first time, i dont have to wear a lip balm underneath my lipstick & i dont get cracked lips (which i usually do with other lipsticks when i forget about my lip balm). There is a slight violet smell (same smell as their powders) and i detect a taste but i cant tell what taste it is. I simply adore the packaging - gold hammered case is divine but its the mirror thats so like a James Bond gadget. I seriously didnt know there was one until i read other reviews...its on the cap - very discret yet absolutely practical...i mean with such decadent packaging...why bother touching up in the toilet in front of that huge mirror. Now you can do it at the dinner table in full view of all the girls (but personally i still prefer touch ups in the ladies...)

Totally forgot to mention the colours i bought

320 - a shimmery red (would say it leans towards orangey red)
360 - a shimmery rose petal pink