Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

3.7

AQUA (WATER) . CYCLOMETHICONE . GLYCERIN . TALC . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) . PEG/ PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE . MAGNESIUM SULFATE . TRIDECETH-3 . METHICONE . METHYLPARABEN . SQUALANE . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . “NF8897” .

on 4/19/2015 4:35:00 PM

It's a beautiful highlight if you're looking for something that's not overly highlighty or shimmery. It's very subtle but it brightens up the face and applies and blends in very smoothly. That being said, it's pretty pricy.

Beautiful product. works as both highlighter and undereye conceler. it went silky and just nice. however, the price is very high and I think other product with cheaper price can cope up with the result. gotta save money and use my Skinfood Rice concealer!

on 3/18/2015 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Works great as a highlighter and even though professionals say it's not to be used as a concealer I LOVE it for hiding under eye bags. It is the only thing that makes them disappear for me. Would recommend this to anybody and I believe it is worth the price.

on 3/16/2015 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I used this years ago...maybe in 2002 or 2003..and I remembered loving it. I thought it was the be all and end all of concealers/highlighters. I stopped using it until just this year because the price was just crazy and I noticed back then that after using it for a while (a few months), it would get a strange smell to it..Also, at the time, there weren't many concealers like this on the market. Now, it's a different story, there are so many different ones that I feel are much better.

Also I don't know if they changed formulas or not, but it seems very different to me. It used to be a lot creamier and just glide on but now it seems almost dry...maybe my skin has changed. either way, I returned it to Sephora because I could not justify the price. I have a less expensive one that works better.

on 2/23/2015 7:48:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I was disappointed in this product. I wanted this to highlight but I had zero highlight from this....zero. It looked more like a light concealer on me no matter how I used it or where I used it on my face. It actually made my skin look more matte for some strange reason. What is even worse is it didn't cover anything either so I couldn't use it as a regular concealer either. Estee Lauder Ideal Light is a much better product that actually highlights. I used it in the corners of my eyes for special occasions for years but now that I have run out I can no longer find it unfortunately. I think estee lauder has something similar out now that I will try next. YSL touché éclat had so much hype I really thought it would work for me but it bombed. Benefit has better highlighters than this as well that I use for cheek bones

on 2/22/2015 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I was told to buy this and use it as an under-eye concealer, but it's actually meant to be used as a highlighter (although it CAN bring light to your eyes). GossMakeupArtist has a great tutorial on how to use it, here:

This is the best highlighter I've ever used. It applies like a dream and doesn't settle or cake. It makes skin look luminous. Beautiful!

on 2/16/2015 9:50:00 PM

I wanted to love this product as a under eye brightener but the problem is it accenturates the fine lines underneath my eyes. I look better without it!

on 2/14/2015 7:00:00 AM

This is the best concealer I am using so far since I haven't tried other expensive concealers but this. I was tempted to try this because the advertisement in one magazine mentioned that this is one of The Duchess of Cambridge's favorite (I don't know if it's really true). It can't perfectly cover my acne marks since it's light and water Based.Also, does make my dry patches gets more visible. However, this never breaks me out and I like the way it brighten up my eye area. If you need some light coverage, this one is for you. It works well as a highlighter also.

on 2/3/2015 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Okay ladies, listen up - I have pale skin, deep set eyes with dark circles, so I have tried so many eye products out there. And this is the real deal.

On first application, my thought was 'oh crap, i can't believe I wasted so much $$$$ on another overhyped designer product'. This is NOT a concealer (at least on me, perhaps others have had different experience), it is a highlighter so the effect appears more subtle at first. Having said that, typically I used concealer underneath, but not always.

So what happened to change to mind from that initial disappointment? PHOTOS. Seriously, due to my deep-set eyes, usually in photos my eyes are hidden and fade into the background beneath the shadows. So on my second attempt at wearing this, I happened to have my photo taken. OMG - the difference was amazing, my skin looked perfect and flawless, no more blotching and dark circles under my eyes. Seriously my family all comment on how great I look in photos whenever I wear this stuff, the difference is remarkable. Outside of photos, the difference is less dramatic but still worth it - the area under my eyes is smoother looking and brighter without being shiny or too light or obvious.

So, if you are feeling let down by this product, test it out in photos before tossing it or giving it away. I almost trashed it initially, but now I'm so glad I kept this product, it makes a huge difference.

on 2/1/2015 12:23:00 PM

This cult product actually lives up the hype... mostly.
I got it in shade number 2, which suits my fair complexion rather well.
It is great for brightening up your under-eye area (note that I said "brightening", not "concealing"!), down your nose, on your chin and your cubid's bone. I sometimes even use it on my nosewings and on my cheeks, for quick well-countoured cheekbones.
This product blends really well, but contrary to what many people think, then this is not a concealer. It rather just brightens. Therefore, this is really not good to hide pimples and breakouts.
This is great for quick touch-ups during the day. The packaging is really good, basically a "pen" with a cap. On the end there is a button which one pushes (once or twice, depending on how much product you need) and then the product comes out of the brush applicator tip.
Overall, this is a great product for brightening up darker areas and touching up, and comes in a really handy "pen".