Quo Eyelid Primer

2.8

on 9/24/2014 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I did not have a great experience with this primer, I found it dried out my eyelids, and began to get crusty after awhile! I would not recommend it to anyone.

on 6/3/2010 3:55:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I have been using this product faithfully, everyday, for four years now. I only have the best things to say about it. If you use one/two clicks per eye you should be good, just remember not to let it crease before it dries! Even when you put on a really light eyeshadow, the pigment in it covers up the darkness of the primer. Honestly, its worth a try. It takes a little getting used to but since I started using it I have never looked back or wanted to stray to another.

on 11/28/2009 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

i like this product i was put out at first by the colour i found it to dark but once you blend it you don't notice it...am not to crazy about the packing i don't like the brush it blends better with your finger and the only other down side is you have to twist the tube alot before any product comes out..But the postive is it really does work i've had my shadow on since 10am and its now 6pm and it stills looks great and am wearing a smokie shadow..am on my second tube and i will get over and over again

on 3/29/2009 11:22:00 PM

I actually purchased this one before I bought the infamous urban decay primer and i found this primer did the job n kept my lids from creasing pretty well for most of the day. The only thing I dont like about it is the packaging, I dont like the twist end because you never know how much is going to come out and it takes some time as well. The primer colour is a bit dark but once you put the eyeshadow over it you cant even see it. Other than that, for the price (13 dollars) its not a bad primer, keeps the eyeshadows from creasing!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product actually worked very well for me! I live in a place where there isn't many eye primers to choose from but I figured I'd give this one a shot to see what its like. I've been wearing the primer + my eye makeup now for over 12 hours and its not faded or creased. And I have super oily lids that crease within hours if I'm not wearing anything underneath my eyeshadow.

I don't like the applicator, but I just squeeze the product out and rub it into my lid with my finger. The colour is a bit dark, but is easily covered by most shadows. It definitely didn't do anything for making my eyeshadows more vibrant...I'm assuming its because of the dark colour. I fell in love with UDPP so I will not be repurchasing this product

on 3/14/2009 11:54:00 AM

I bought this on sale for about $9.50CDN [the original price is $12.99] I like the brush on applicator, but I find that I'm turning the knob on the bottom a lot to see product come up, and when it finally comes up it's a lot. So I just put some on a spread with my fingers.

The colour is a matte beige-ish colour. I believe that there are different colours but I only seen this one when I bought it.

It's a very creamy product, and it didn't dry as much as I would have liked it to, it was still pretty creamy on my lid. I also didn't notice any vibrancy in shadows with this primer.

I have really oily eyelids and this did nothing for me. It would of been the same if I had used nothing at all.

I won't repurchase this and I wouldn't recommend it.

on 7/21/2008 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE product! packaging is bad. colour is yellow? AND it made my eyelids sting realllly bad!! i cant believe i bought this!! i am sooo returning this!!

on 6/18/2008 9:30:00 AM

Terrible product. This primer does nothing to stop eyeshaow from creasing. I didn't like to brown matte colour of the product; it was darker than my eyelid colour and threw off the colour of some lighter eyeshadows. The package is horrible. A lot of the product is wasted with the pen-type applicator and the primer itself often gets clogged in the tip. I got this on sale at SDM but would not repurchase.

on 12/27/2007 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is awful. I'm glad I got it on sale for $10.00 at least. I grabbed it because I was desperate for an inexpensive primer to help grab eyeshadow and keep it there, and UDPP was just too expensive at the time. Note: I don't have very oily skin/eyelids.
First of all, the click pen thing is annoying, and wastes a lot of product. It was a shade or two darker than my skin color, which made my eyelids look gross. The thin texture reminded me of my tinted moisturizer. It barely even covered the veins on my eyelid region.
Within 2 hours of applying my regular eye makeup I was left with horrible creasing. I mean, beyond any creasing I've ever had - it actually caused my eyeshadow to crease!
Would not recommend or repurchase. You've been warned.

on 4/27/2007 2:10:00 AM

I can't really make up my mind on this. First, I hate the packaging. There's a little hollow brush on one end, and a dial on the other - you turn it, product comes out. Well, way too much product comes out so that's a pain. The brush doesn't apply it well, I just use my finger.

As for the actual product, it makes my eyelids look a little rough and thick, which I don't really like. It seems to work pretty well for holding shadow, especially matte's...so I guess I will just keep using it so I don't feel like I'm wasting it, until I find something better.