September 2, 2014 | 1774 users online

Polishes - OPI - Mimosas for Mr and Mrs

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 7:28:00 AM More reviews by glowinglightness

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For anyone needing a pink colour for a french manicure, look no further! I absolutely love this colour; it looks so nice on any skin tone and it's my favourite colour if I need something on my nails.

When I applied the polish, I had no problems with the consistency or the application. I do agree that it is a bit streaky. Be aware, if the polish isn't painted evenly there will be streakiness and it is harder to get a nice outline of the polish.

It is rather hard to perfect the application but it's a beautiful colour!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Calincherie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My favorite OPI color! It's a opaque light beige pink, reminiscent of a color you would see of the tip of a French manicure. Like others have said, it does take multiple coats to be fully rid of streaks. This normally would be a deal breaker for me because I hate having to wait in between coats for it to dry before I do another coat, but the color makes up for it. I wear this color with everything--because its a neutral color it looks great with casual and more formal clothing (I base my nail polish colors on what I plan on wearing or where I'm going in the next few days). I've gotten many compliments at work from the color and I feel more refined when I wear it. Will repurchase for sure

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by CarrieNations

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my ideal nude-pink color. It is absolutely gorgeous. But the formulation is unforgivably watery and sheer. First two-three coats go on extremely streaky. Takes at LEAST four coats, sometimes more, to get it even and opaque. Then you're left with that caked-on look that quickly begins to peel up at the cuticle. I know there are other nude-pink shades out there that have more substance, so my quest continues. Will likely not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh my goodness but I am in love with this beautiful milky pink beige polish! I am fair skinned but have a little tan and my skintone tends to appear reddish and this gorgeous neutral is really popping on my fingers. This is a clean fresh look and is so perfect for summer. I am loving it better than white. It is a pink leaning beige color and this makes me think of the beach and tanned skin. This really looks fabulous on me and does not give me lobster hands and actually tones down the red in my skin. This is a creme polish and a little sheer so there is still visible nail line after 2 coats. The formula was thin though and had a tendency to flood the cuticles and streaked a little going on. It is manageable but it takes 3-4 coats to get it all even so Boo for that! Overall I love this pretty polish and I would definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Itsmeellep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color. I was going for a nude/pink color and saw this at the nail salon. I got it on both my mani/pedi and it's so beautiful. It does take three coats for an opaque finish but is definitely a very girly, versatile color. Love love love the color and is probably one of my favs now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2012 7:30:00 AM More reviews by ilovejp

I purchased this colour last week after searching for a shade which would suit my yellow toned skin and this is perfect. I have many OPI colours however I don't have many neutrals. This is slightly pink but just enough to still look very natural. I only applied one coat and it has given enough coverage. I would probably recommend 2 coats in order to achieve more colour. I am very very impressed by this colour and generally OPI lasts especially on my toes. I will definitely repurchase once this runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by lawgirlinpink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute FAVORITE polish! I first saw this at the salon, when I needed something pretty, yet still acceptable to wear to court. Can't really wear bright pink nail polish to court these days! This fit the bill. I love the name of it as well, since I was engaged at the time. As a bridal shower gift, I gifted this to all of my bridesmaids and MIL & SIL, and they all wore it to my wedding. It looked great with their fuschia dresses. It's thin, and the first coat is streaky, so I typically need 3 coats, plus a top coat of clear, and it has a great shine to it. It lasts me 2 weeks fingers or toes, and then I change it NOT because it's chipping, but I just want a different color. This may be the only polish I've ever had that doesn't chip!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2011 8:38:00 AM More reviews by RosePeacock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I got my bottle in a swap. It's extremely watery, to the point where I'm wondering if the previous owner added something to it to thin it out. Surely it can't be sloshing around like that normally? Very odd. Despite this I gave it a go. The first time I tried it I gave up after failing to get a non-streaky finish. I got so frustrated that I took it all off in a grump, livid that it hadn't worked out.

Second time around I gave myself plenty of time and after 3 coats I was finally happy with the outcome. The amount of time it takes to get an even finish really puts me off using this again. Having said that, I wore the polish for an interview and I ended up getting the job, so it holds a special place in my heart.

Love the colour - a gorgeous pale pink. Hate the streakiness.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2011 2:09:00 PM More reviews by productjunkieee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There is no doubt M for MM is a gorgeous color. It's a very pale milky pink that can work as a nude for fair skin. I was originally thinking of getting Bubble Bath but found that one to be too pink. This one is more neutral and soft. I love the understated and feminine appeal to the color that makes my hands look clean and polished without being overly flashy. My only problem is that it has a streaky application and settles into any ridges you might have. I generally need a good 4 coats for the color to even out and be thoroughly opaque. 3 coats will be opaque but the streakiness will still be visible. This is one of those colors I bring when I get a professional manicure so they can apply for me in less than 4 coats. IMHO this color looks better on short nails to emphasize the clean cut appeal of the color.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by youwillneverfindme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This needs 3 coats and even then, still looks slightly uneven so I wonít be repurchasing. Yes, using the ďrightĒ basecoat can help along with a very delicate application, but what a pain. The color is perfect, on my tanned nw25ish tips itís a slightly dusky milky, cool toned light beige-pink. Bubble Bath might be itís more clear cousin (meaning that thereís no duskiness to BB). OPI's bottles are such a pain as well, you *must* store them upright or else the brush becomes cemented onto the bottle. Iíll try to struggle through my bottle but I wonít repurchase.