July 24, 2014 | 1620 users online

Lip Gloss - Mary Kay - Cranberry

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2008 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Daisycloud

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My go-to lipgloss for any day and night! I usually wear it sheer to bring a pinkish tint to my lips. It's not too pigmented, so I just swipe it on without worrying about applying too much. The sparkles aren't noticeable, but they reflect light to make your lips sexy and pouty! The greatest thing is that this gloss isn't sticky, so you can layer it on for a glamorous shade of red that won't stain your lips If you're looking for a red lipgloss, this is one you should try without worrying about precision. I totally recommend this for the girl who likes to go natural, and also for the girl who likes to play up her looks a bit more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2007 8:55:00 AM More reviews by SusieQ40

Love this! I am using over the Mary Kay neutral lipliner and this makes me look like a movie star! Long lasting for a lip gloss (esp with the lipliner under) and no bad taste/smell. The color looks a little dark in the tube but since it is lip gloss it is really not that pigmented. I have ivory skin (sorry, I don't know the makeup alley codes to describe) and blue eyes/dark blonde hair but this would be a color that would look good on ANYONE!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2006 8:55:00 AM More reviews by jencapsim

This is my first Mary Kay lipgloss purchase. And it's a disappointment. The color is really nice, but it's a little harder to smooth on than other lipglosses I own (such as Bibo) and it BLEEDS horribly. After a short while of wearing it, I look like a chain smoker--I didn't even know I HAD cracks around my lips. Maybe I'll have some luck layering it on lipstick...

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2006 11:20:00 PM More reviews by kermie70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a PPP and I tried this at a party. Everyone there, including the rep wanted t know what colors I had mixed. It was just the cranberry lip gloss -- great color for ppps.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2006 10:31:00 AM More reviews by tech6858

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not sticky, goes on smooth and lasts. AWESOME color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2006 11:10:00 PM More reviews by jd-jd

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great gloss, the color of juice, not berries. BUT BE WARNED; very cool toned and makes your teeth look more yellow. Seriously yellow. It looks great over pink or red lipstick, cools down brown reds and is indeed similar to Chanel Spark.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2006 7:40:00 AM More reviews by joy2uandme

I only gave this a 4 cause it's a little dark for me (an LLL) but it is a very pretty shimmery berry shade. Would look fabulous on a cool toned brunette. I gravitate to warm colors so just not sure the color is right for me but it is pretty. Great vanilla taste/flavor. New packaging. Reminds me very much of Glossimers although a little less sticky.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2005 1:31:00 AM More reviews by shesover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Beautiful sparkling, sheer cranberry color. Reminds me exactly of my old Chanel Spark glossimer that I somehow managed to lose not long after purchasing it. These MK glosses blew me away with how great they are- beautiful colors, nice lasting power, affordable price and practical packaging. Hooray!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2005 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Ambam032

This is one of the new MK lipglosses just released. In the tube it looks a little dark, like a cranberry. But it goes on a gorgeous shade of a raspberry/cranberry. Rather pinkish-berry. The new packaging is a little ugly. The old tubes had a better aesthetic quality, but the new tubes should not leak!!! I haven't been using this one long enough to determine if it will leak. I'll update if it does.