Nivea Whitening Deodorant

3.1

on 10/17/2014 2:06:00 AM

i really like this product, before i used to have rashes and my underarm is bumpy, and have some dark spots but after a month or so i notice that it all fade away i have no problem anymore my underarm became whiter no cuts and bumps anymore loved it.

on 3/1/2014 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is for the whitening roll on. I have had no success with other brands and wanted to try this. This actually has a very nice scent. It almost smells like I sprayed body mist. Unfortunately, it did not keep my underarms dry as promised for long but the scent is something I really like. It does not whiten the underarms as well.

on 9/5/2013 7:17:00 AM

This review isn't for the spray but for the stick version- Extra whitening (whitens, smoothens skin and tightens pores)

From 2006-2009 i use to get a really bad rash every time i sweat and i use to scratch my underarms until they were close to being red raw! I tired so many deodorants and none were doing what they said they did and they also added to the irritation. I was almost tempted to get botox shots to stop the sweating. In 2009 i went to the Philippines and my mum suggested this deodorant to me and she said she never gets sweaty pits. So i bought one and ran to a public toilet and rubbed it on my underarms. Obviously i didn't know if it was working or not because i was in the mall with aircon on super high and i was getting super cold. But when i trekked outside and walked around in the scorching heat i noticed that i wasn't getting itchy and i couldn't feel any wetness! Now in 2013 i still use this and i have never had a rash since. Every year i got back to the Philippines i always buy a lot due to the fear of running out because i can't get it here in Australia.

on 1/5/2013 1:14:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

im reviewing the roll on deo based on first impression on first use. i really like the smell, first tried it and it stayed for 12 hours at night. i rarely like roll on since it makes me feel greasy there. but this dries up pretty quick and i dont get alot sweat either. so i like it :)

on 9/20/2012 12:43:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Only lasts for a few hours (3-4 tops). Has a nice smell. Not sure about whitening I don't think it's very effective because my underarm color pretty much looks the same even after daily use. Will still buy it because it's quite cheap.

I am reviewing the roll on deodorant. I live in Mexico, so I have no idea about the scent of the product in the US. I love the scent (I mostly bought it because of the smell), it's very very good, it isn't strong; it's kind of a neutro-perfumy scent. It lasts all day long and it is very gentle with the skin eve after shaving. I've only used it for a week so I don't know about the whitening thing but after this week using it I have noticed that my underarms are much prettier.

Hate the scent. Smells like some lotion mixed together with bathroom fragrance and alcohol. It's also a very strong smell that will clash with any perfume you wear.
Does an average job as a deodourant. Not too long lasting I think. I can't comment much on the whitening effect since I use it sparingly and I don't have dark armpit problems.

on 7/2/2008 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It does its job, but it doesnt make my armpits any lighter. It is a OK produkt, but not a beautyfier of underarms. I' ll buy something else after its used up.

on 5/20/2008 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

i don't think the whitening works that much but it really works well as a deodorant. i like the fragrance and you can still smell it a little at the end of the day.

on 5/6/2008 12:58:00 AM

This is an okay product, and performs its basic function. As for the whitening, I did see a little, but not enough.