Avon Feelin Fresh Antiperspirant Deodorant

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/26/2014 5:53:00 AM

I'm usually a huge fan of Avon deodorant but feelin fresh leaves you feelin anything but. I find it doesn't offer complete protection and I need to always top up with some spray deodorant throughout the day. I have the powder version which I think is pleasant smelling. The formula is quite heavy and leaves white marks on dark clothes.

on 5/23/2014 5:15:00 AM

I love the scent but it doesn't hold up in stressful situations!

This product has an awful smell! I'm pretty sure it's unisex, and yes, the smell would of course work for ladies, but if you like fruity girly scents, this is NOT the product for you! I probably will never buy it ever again. I give it a 2.5 out of 1-5. Well i only gave it a 2 'cause 2.5's don't exist. I mean it's not the like the worst on the planet, just i don't prefer it. Also i'm not much of a fan of roll-ons. Just because for the first 5-10 mins you feel wet. But i will cope with them. No i'm not going to throw it out. As again, i'll just cope.. Although i'm not giving up on Avon roll-on deodorants just 'cause i didn't like one product. I am going to try Rare Gold, Sweet Honesty and maybe others... But excelent price though! 99 cents each!!!!!! Also sometimes they go on sale, so for like 89 cents. I guess i could discribe the Fellin' Fresh Original as the scent of "clesn laundry". If that makes sense.. BVut not like "good clean laugry", more like a "ewwy" clean laundy. If ya know what i mean.. But this is just my word for it, so you could totally have a deferent opinion.

on 5/22/2011 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

YUCK! White armpits alert!
Feels like you rubbed clag glue all over your armpits. I brought this during their sale, I think they were $1AUD each soo I brought 3. Pretty much worth throwing out, but because I'm not a wasteful person, I didn't throw them out, instead I force myself to use them all up, basically I use it only when I'm at home(that way the only person who actually sees me with white armpits is my partner). I also forced my partner to use them too :).
Despite saying all those negative things about it, I still do think they smell absolutely lovely, but definitely wont be repurchasing.

on 3/29/2010 3:25:00 PM

Smells great, keeps me dry, lasts, It really works! My favorite.

on 7/27/2009 3:47:00 PM

I think this is the best deodorant I've ever used. I don't even sweat the slightest bit with it, and I smell good all day. The reason I only gave it a 4 was because it takes forever to dry after applying it.

on 6/19/2009 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I agree with batyah

It does stop working

it was good at first but started smellin like skunk

i only use it on special occasions or when im wearin somthin real nice and my pits would show

on 4/22/2009 12:02:00 AM

i was about to write a great review about the skin so soft bath oil when i stumbled upon this one and was shocked at the great reviews it got! i dont know of any human who hasent tried avon at least once, and being that all of my friends tried it , i think this deodorant is garbage! how do you tell someone that their no smelling so fresh, i would give hints on switching to secret and eventually they did. midway through the day they would smell sweaty! i dont know which one is worst amway or this, okay amway is worst but in my book they are both garbage! THROW THISS ONE OUT LADIES!

on 12/14/2008 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I dont like this deodorant. The smell is to fruity. My pits smelled worse with it on.

on 11/22/2008 7:27:00 PM

I love this! It's so inexpensive, doesn't stain my clothes, and lasts all day! It's great!

**UPDATE: After using this for a few months here and there, it seems to have stopped working. I don't know if it is my chemistry with this deodorant, but definitely does NOT keep me smelling fresh! In fact I smell after a few hours, as if I am wearing nothing at all!