April 17, 2014 | 1911 users online

Deodorants - Avon - Feelin Fresh Antiperspirant Deodorant

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by xBeautyNAshleyx

This product has an awful smell! I'm pretty sure it's unisex, and yes, the smell would of course work for ladies, but if you like fruity girly scents, this is NOT the product for you! I probably will never buy it ever again. I give it a 2.5 out of 1-5. Well i only gave it a 2 'cause 2.5's don't exist. I mean it's not the like the worst on the planet, just i don't prefer it. Also i'm not much of a fan of roll-ons. Just because for the first 5-10 mins you feel wet. But i will cope with them. No i'm not going to throw it out. As again, i'll just cope.. Although i'm not giving up on Avon roll-on deodorants just 'cause i didn't like one product. I am going to try Rare Gold, Sweet Honesty and maybe others... But excelent price though! 99 cents each!!!!!! Also sometimes they go on sale, so for like 89 cents. I guess i could discribe the Fellin' Fresh Original as the scent of "clesn laundry". If that makes sense.. BVut not like "good clean laugry", more like a "ewwy" clean laundy. If ya know what i mean.. But this is just my word for it, so you could totally have a deferent opinion.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2011 7:04:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

YUCK! White armpits alert!
Feels like you rubbed clag glue all over your armpits. I brought this during their sale, I think they were $1AUD each soo I brought 3. Pretty much worth throwing out, but because I'm not a wasteful person, I didn't throw them out, instead I force myself to use them all up, basically I use it only when I'm at home(that way the only person who actually sees me with white armpits is my partner). I also forced my partner to use them too :).
Despite saying all those negative things about it, I still do think they smell absolutely lovely, but definitely wont be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2010 3:25:00 PM More reviews by cherrywhiz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smells great, keeps me dry, lasts, It really works! My favorite.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2009 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Spikesmom110

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this is the best deodorant I've ever used. I don't even sweat the slightest bit with it, and I smell good all day. The reason I only gave it a 4 was because it takes forever to dry after applying it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2009 6:00:00 PM More reviews by trilla14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I agree with batyah

It does stop working

it was good at first but started smellin like skunk

i only use it on special occasions or when im wearin somthin real nice and my pits would show

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2009 12:02:00 AM More reviews by babymatic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i was about to write a great review about the skin so soft bath oil when i stumbled upon this one and was shocked at the great reviews it got! i dont know of any human who hasent tried avon at least once, and being that all of my friends tried it , i think this deodorant is garbage! how do you tell someone that their no smelling so fresh, i would give hints on switching to secret and eventually they did. midway through the day they would smell sweaty! i dont know which one is worst amway or this, okay amway is worst but in my book they are both garbage! THROW THISS ONE OUT LADIES!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2008 8:32:00 PM More reviews by kdelossantos

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I dont like this deodorant. The smell is to fruity. My pits smelled worse with it on.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2008 7:27:00 PM More reviews by batyah

I love this! It's so inexpensive, doesn't stain my clothes, and lasts all day! It's great!

**UPDATE: After using this for a few months here and there, it seems to have stopped working. I don't know if it is my chemistry with this deodorant, but definitely does NOT keep me smelling fresh! In fact I smell after a few hours, as if I am wearing nothing at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2008 10:16:00 AM More reviews by trofie99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hello. Just wanted to chime in that this stuff is fantastic. i have turned on many people to this little secret. the good news is that they do make it in unscented formulas.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2008 7:48:00 AM More reviews by Cammyb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The product works fine but the fresh smelling scent is a little overpowering. If i wore perfume it'd probably get lost. It is a great deodorant though.