October 24, 2014 | 1650 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Gold Bond - Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 3:16:00 AM More reviews by Ehmuhlee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This item is totally worth getting ! It's hands down the best and fastest way to treat dry skin ! I actually used it for my face after I started peeling from using epiduo and as much as it burned apply from the epiduo the nxt day my face was 85 % better than the days before it's made my skin feel so soft feel better ! I had l patches of dry skin peeling on my chin and it's mostly all gone ! This product is the best from all the other lotions !

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 2:02:00 AM More reviews by ChaCaCheeze

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

This is definitely my HG "everyday" lotion...I've repurchased it too many times to count! I do, on occasion, try to branch out and use another lotion, but I always go back to the Gold Bond Ultimate line. It may be basic, boring, and totally no-frills, but it moisturizes and softens my skin better than any of the other brands I've tried (Eucerin, Lubriderm, Nivea, Aveeno, Bath & Body Works, Suave, Jergens, Vaseline...the list is long). Also, the weight/texture is just right - it doesn't make my skin feel too damp or sticky as it dries, even if I get dressed right away. I switch between the "healing," "softening," and "restoring" varieties, and they're all equally effective. I just pick whichever one smells the best to me when I stock up - I don't really care for any of the scents, so it's more like "which one will be the most tolerable right now?" :) As an added bonus, Gold Bond doesn't test on animals. As a second added bonus, all of their products are relatively cheap (because, like I said, they're pretty basic). They always have coupons online, but even at full price, I can still get a 20oz bottle of this lotion for $10.99 @ my favorite Target. Bottom line: After several years' worth of use, my one and only complaint is the scent selection...the scents they use just don't suit me for shoulders-to-toes wear. I really want an unscented version of this exact lotion!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 2:31:00 AM More reviews by Lovelaura23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got the travel size nd it works wonder and leaves my skin super soft and it absorbs super fast!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by conceal4ever

Gold Bond On Your Face? Crazy, right. But this has been a complete lifesaver. Winter in Canada is dry and cold, and 8 weeks ago my face was dry, itchy, red and lizardly with makeup on. I picked up Clarins' super hydra quench night cream for $60; then later tried Aveda's Enbrightenment cream for $80 - my skin was still dry and paper thin. Then as a last ditch effort, I pulled out my boyfriend's $9 Gold Bond lotion (he uses it for sunburns in the summer) from the medicine cabinet and my skin was IMMEDIATELY relieved. By the next morning, my skin felt smooth, soft and hydrated. I've been using this every night for 8 weeks now. It's the last thing I put on before I go to sleep and it hasn't broken me out. In fact it's helped clear my skin because I no longer have scratchy dry patches on my face blocking my pores. If you live in any of the places that have been recently hit by the polar vortex, give this a try, it's amazing. LOL, he is never getting his Gold Bond back.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by jocox88

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this, but I think my bottle says Skin Therapy Cream. The fragrance is a little like an orange -- very fresh. There is a pump bottle in my master bath and one by my kitchen sink. Purchased a two or three-pack from Costco (came with a 3.5oz. tube of the cream which sits on my desk at work. This is a really great cream/lotion and I agree with the reviewer that says it lasts from shower to shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by tito_barf

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use the Target Up & Up version of this.
LOVE THIS SO MUCH. I constantly use lotions for my dry, dry body skin. This soothes and moisturizes without being greasy! It doesn't sting any cracked skin. I don't like oil-based moisturizers, but need something slightly occlusive to lock in moisture, so this is perfect for me. Scent is almost non-existent, just smells like plain lotion to me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by loveoutdoors

This is for the healing with aloe product. Just had to add this as I was so pleasantly surprised with the results of this lotion. I visited my Mom back in June and she had this by the kitchen sink so I used it often while I was visiting. Once I returned home I noticed it at the grocery store in a bonus size pump dispenser so of course I purchased it and have been using ever since. It's very thick and creamy and feels like it leaves my hands slightly sealed with protection after use, won't last the day but does last a good long while. I've tried it on my body several times and it kept my skin moist from shower to shower, overall I just love the added moisture and protection this lotion provides.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 8:47:00 AM More reviews by anjalisharma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I read the amazing reviews here and had my aunt bring it from the US. I don't think I can get it where I live but if I could, this is the only thing I would buy. It transformed my super dry, previously rough skin into something I see only on models in the magazines. No joke. Best thing ever. Love the pump, so convinient and the price I hear, is also right. I use Body Shop strawberry body butter and it's much pricier only because this is not available where I live.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by HeatherTheRed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is probably the best lotion I have ever used, and I don't like to use any but this kind anymore.

First purchased it after working with concrete without using gloves. Pro-tip: don't do that, it sucks all the moisture out of your hands. This stuff fixed me up when other lotions couldn't. The smell is not bad, but not flowery either, which I liked.

I think it is worth the money. It keeps my hands soft and moisturized, and dries really fast into the skin, so I don't have to wait around for it to dry.

100% will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by eteix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely the best! I am a dry individual, and I have tried many other drugstore lotions because I am kind of an addict. I really hate feeling dry, but you know what else I hate? Really thick, greasy & slippery lotions. They have their uses: it's nice to use Vaseline or Aquaphor or Bag Balm or coconut oil for when you're dry and you need that relief and kind of a hydrophobic barrier. However! I shower in the morning, and I also apply my makeup so I really don't have the time to be massaging in a lotion, or slipping & sliding around slathered in coconut oil. Not to mention how it would be awful pulling on skinny jeans while still in a coat of Vaseline. That's probably my favorite thing about Gold Bond: it does its hydrating job, AND it absorbs so quickly and easily. It isn't sticky at all, which is great for when you need to moisturize your hands but need to get to work right away (happens to me a lot). It also has this lovely light scent. I can't quite place it. If you're sensitive to aromas, you may just want to sniff it first before you buy. I have the larger bottle at home for lotioning after showers, and I keep a smaller one for my hands at work.