Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion

4.6

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Jojoba Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, Steareth-2, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract (Matricaria), Polysorbate 60, Stearamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Methyl Gluceth 20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Dipotassium EDTA, Fragrance, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 3/19/2015 1:26:00 PM

I have extremely dry, sandpaper hands. This stuff is WONDERFUL it moisturizes right away and is not greasy. Unlike some creams that leave an oily trail and don't moisturize at all. I'm totally addicted to this cream. I have a bottle with pump at work (moisturizing Aloe) and one at home (soothing chamomille). Would recommend this to anyone with dry skin. Another big PLUS is that this is not tested on animals (found this out on Paula Begoun's site). Also Gold Bond has been around for 100 years. I hope they never discontinue these products.

on 2/3/2015 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love love love this lotion is the ONLY one I use. And I will buy it until they stop making it. It's the only thing I can use on and around my eyes because all the other eye creams burn. The package is a little tricky because u have to break the bottle open once the pump stops working.

on 1/24/2015 6:40:00 PM

I'm a teacher and I wash my hands ALOT. Before I found this, my hands were dry, cracked, red and hurt, and sometimes bled. I had tried every lotion and even coconut oil and nothing helped. After 1 use, my hands felt and looked 100% better. I swear by this stuff. It's not oily and absorbs fast. It even has something in it that makes it stay on your skin even after washing. I keep it in my desk, purse, and home. This is the only and last lotion you will ever need! I've gotten all my teacher friends hooked on it too! You'll love it, I promise!

on 10/22/2014 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This item is totally worth getting ! It's hands down the best and fastest way to treat dry skin ! I actually used it for my face after I started peeling from using epiduo and as much as it burned apply from the epiduo the nxt day my face was 85 % better than the days before it's made my skin feel so soft feel better ! I had l patches of dry skin peeling on my chin and it's mostly all gone ! This product is the best from all the other lotions !

on 9/27/2014 2:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is definitely my HG "everyday" lotion...I've repurchased it too many times to count! I do, on occasion, try to branch out and use another lotion, but I always go back to the Gold Bond Ultimate line. It may be basic, boring, and totally no-frills, but it moisturizes and softens my skin better than any of the other brands I've tried (Eucerin, Lubriderm, Nivea, Aveeno, Bath & Body Works, Suave, Jergens, Vaseline...the list is long). Also, the weight/texture is just right - it doesn't make my skin feel too damp or sticky as it dries, even if I get dressed right away. I switch between the "healing," "softening," and "restoring" varieties, and they're all equally effective. I just pick whichever one smells the best to me when I stock up - I don't really care for any of the scents, so it's more like "which one will be the most tolerable right now?" :) As an added bonus, Gold Bond doesn't test on animals. As a second added bonus, all of their products are relatively cheap (because, like I said, they're pretty basic). They always have coupons online, but even at full price, I can still get a 20oz bottle of this lotion for $10.99 @ my favorite Target. Bottom line: After several years' worth of use, my one and only complaint is the scent selection...the scents they use just don't suit me for shoulders-to-toes wear. I really want an unscented version of this exact lotion!

on 4/15/2014 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I got the travel size nd it works wonder and leaves my skin super soft and it absorbs super fast!!!

on 2/10/2014 2:34:00 PM

Gold Bond On Your Face? Crazy, right. But this has been a complete lifesaver. Winter in Canada is dry and cold, and 8 weeks ago my face was dry, itchy, red and lizardly with makeup on. I picked up Clarins' super hydra quench night cream for $60; then later tried Aveda's Enbrightenment cream for $80 - my skin was still dry and paper thin. Then as a last ditch effort, I pulled out my boyfriend's $9 Gold Bond lotion (he uses it for sunburns in the summer) from the medicine cabinet and my skin was IMMEDIATELY relieved. By the next morning, my skin felt smooth, soft and hydrated. I've been using this every night for 8 weeks now. It's the last thing I put on before I go to sleep and it hasn't broken me out. In fact it's helped clear my skin because I no longer have scratchy dry patches on my face blocking my pores. If you live in any of the places that have been recently hit by the polar vortex, give this a try, it's amazing. LOL, he is never getting his Gold Bond back.

on 1/28/2014 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Love this, but I think my bottle says Skin Therapy Cream. The fragrance is a little like an orange -- very fresh. There is a pump bottle in my master bath and one by my kitchen sink. Purchased a two or three-pack from Costco (came with a 3.5oz. tube of the cream which sits on my desk at work. This is a really great cream/lotion and I agree with the reviewer that says it lasts from shower to shower.

on 1/28/2014 4:07:00 PM

I use the Target Up & Up version of this.
LOVE THIS SO MUCH. I constantly use lotions for my dry, dry body skin. This soothes and moisturizes without being greasy! It doesn't sting any cracked skin. I don't like oil-based moisturizers, but need something slightly occlusive to lock in moisture, so this is perfect for me. Scent is almost non-existent, just smells like plain lotion to me.

on 10/22/2013 1:16:00 PM

This is for the healing with aloe product. Just had to add this as I was so pleasantly surprised with the results of this lotion. I visited my Mom back in June and she had this by the kitchen sink so I used it often while I was visiting. Once I returned home I noticed it at the grocery store in a bonus size pump dispenser so of course I purchased it and have been using ever since. It's very thick and creamy and feels like it leaves my hands slightly sealed with protection after use, won't last the day but does last a good long while. I've tried it on my body several times and it kept my skin moist from shower to shower, overall I just love the added moisture and protection this lotion provides.

Top Rated Gold Bond Products