August 1, 2014 | 1604 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Elizabeth Arden - Perpetual moisture 24 lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 4:43:00 AM More reviews by fluffybaconcat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of the best hydrating lotions to my opinion. Ideal for my oily skin in the summer (i use the cream version in winter). Skin feels so comfortable and very well moisturized, has a pleasant scent and a melting, almost very light serum/gel like consistency, cools the skin ever so slightly. Does not cause any breakouts. FInd the glass bottle a bit heavy and there's always product left at the bottom which is not picked up by the pump. Would definitely recommend and repurchase myself.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2012 9:12:00 AM More reviews by boranzhneg

Cool your face and help lock water in your skin

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2010 4:30:00 AM More reviews by MakeupAddictLa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm on my second bottle of this and I quite like it. It's a very good moisturizer that feels extremely light weight on my face. It really does keep my face well moisturized throughout the day. However, I found this not heavy enough for the winter months. Perfect for summer though. I will keep purchasing this for the summer months.

The scent is very fresh which I like a lot. I also like the packaging since it comes with a pump which makes it easy to use and very sanitary.

Overall a great product. Definitely good for oily/combination skin since it is so light but really does the job.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2008 5:48:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

I beg to differ from most of the negative reviews of this product; however, I am reviewing the lotion version of this product and NOT the cream version. I like everything about this product - the texture, the moisturizing effects, the smell (like cucumbers), the bottle (very hygienic as it's a pump glass bottle), and the fact that it doesn't aggravate my skin (note though, it did take my skin 2 weeks or so to adjust to this lotion because before that it was a total wreck - allergies from something i used prior to this lotion). Now, after a few weeks my skin is liking it and is less reactive (for now). If this continues to be good to my skin (as it is now) then I'll continue to purchase even with the overly high price tag (given the fact that I react to everything on the market). I am very pleased with this lotion. EDIT: Recently, this started to make me really/super oily within an hour or so. Not sure what happened. I am so disappointed. Also, at first this gave me a nice glow but now its just like any other lotion. Docked 2 lippes (1 for the price and the other for the oiliness and no glow). No sale for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2007 8:14:00 AM More reviews by macrobbieus

This is a wonderful product. I had previously been told in a skin analysis that I had a problem with my hydration levels in my skin (may be due to using benzyl peroxide products on it previously). I was given a sample of this lotion and it worked. It absorbs wonderfully and quickly into the skin so it doesn't leave a heavy, sticky feeling on my face or my pillows (i use it more as a night cream). I also wake up with soft, supple skin in the morning. I prefer the lotion format as it does feel lighter than a cream version. Great product. However wouldn't buy as i've moved onto other products

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2006 6:22:00 AM More reviews by cyndi17

I love this lotion! I first got a sample of it and recently bought the full size. It's so incredibly lightweight yet you can really feel the moisture and your skin being hydrated. Smells divine - so fresh! I use it at night; I only need a little to cover my whole face so I think it should last for awhile.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2006 12:47:00 PM More reviews by yoopergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this moisture lotion. It smells wonderfully fresh, and leaves my skin silky smooth. I even use it as my eye cream. My face just glows since I started using this 2 weeks ago. A new HG for me.....

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2005 10:00:00 PM More reviews by jessied007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

ok so i am a huge fan of the regular perpetual moisture cream from arden and couldn't wait for this to hit the stores, I have received samples of this before its official release date since i am really close with an Arden rep. This cream feels amazing on the skin, it has a cooling effect when you first put it on, leaves the skin hydrated all day. as for the 24 hrs of hydration claim to fame, i am not so sure about because i remove my makeup and skincare at night and use this as a day cream. It is formulated for normal/dry skin, and is not oil-free like the original perpetual moisturizer. i am going to try this tonite as a night cream to see if it's claim of 24 hrs of hydration holds true. will update tomorrow. **** wow this holds true to it's claims, and my skin doesn't look oily or even feel oily. It is soft and looks hydrated, i got a lot of compliments on how my skin looked when i went in to work.