July 26, 2014 | 1354 users online

Treatments (Face) - Avon - ANEW Clinical Laser Treatment

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2009 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

I used this and thought it gave me decent results,the only thing I hate about it was it made my skin feel like a oil slick..I wouldn't buy again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2007 9:10:00 AM More reviews by rainbodragon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This little gimmick didnt work at all. I cant say if it really lightens because I chucked it due to the bad design. The rollerball application would get stuck and everytime I would push down on it to get it started it squirted liquid everywhere. It also leaked all over when not stored in the stupid little metal frame that kept falling over. At least it came with a descent sunscreen, so I'll use that up, but the product itself doesnt work. UPDATE: the sunscreen broke me out so thats useless too!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2007 7:10:00 PM More reviews by helster83

I have freckles and during the summer when they become more intense, I try to lighten them a bit. I bought this product and unfortunately, I was not able to see any difference in it. But the sunblock worked very well for me.

The lazer is something I would rate a zero, but the sublock (which I could buy elsewhere) deserves a point at least.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2007 12:22:00 AM More reviews by haute40

This is an interesting product that seems to not quite do what it says it'll do (ie reduce redness & fade imperfections). BUT it DOES refine the skin extremely well. Just like a prescription strength retin-a product. The price is kind of high for the small amount you get but if compared to a prescription product, it's a lot cheaper and works just as well.
At first, it will cause a tingling sensation and peeling. That last about 2 weeks when used regularly. After the initial peelings, my face was very smooth and more clear. My face spots were lighter but not completely gone. I was a little less red in areas that were prone to redness.
I just bought it again to maintain the refined texture of my skin but it seems like it takes a lot longer time before I see dark spots and redness go away.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2007 4:30:00 PM More reviews by marian74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

While the packaging is interesting (a roller ball applicator) that's the only thing that I liked about this product. I have been using it for over 4 weeks and have not noticed any difference in the areas that I've been putting it on (a red spot and 2 broken capillaries). It's a product that is being discontinued, obviously because it just doesn't work.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2007 6:57:00 AM More reviews by ruthiepa

This does not work. This is FALSLEY advertised as a "Laser" when all it reall is is a low potentcy vitamin "C" in a metal roller ball. I think it would work for freckles and age spots if you used in on the entire face it may fade it but if you just dot it where you need it, you get LARGE white spots on you face !!!!!!!!! BEWARE ! They do not go away either and 2 of my family members bought this and the same happened to them. :-( Also, this thing comes with the worst directions possible and also does not tell you when or how ofter to use it. It did nothing for my family members with broken capilaries either.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2006 3:13:00 PM More reviews by NPC_Citizen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really awful, I bought it when it was at half price, which I am glad I did otherwise I would really feel ripped off. I used this stuff for about two or three weeks, I did not notice any difference on the broken capiliaries on my skin, it does not even tell you how many times you are supposed to apply this, but I used it once or twice a day hoping that it would work. It just does not work at all. It even gave me spots, yeah it gives you more blemishes rather than get rid of them!

Will definately NOT buy again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2006 9:47:00 AM More reviews by AnnKB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this for a few weeks with no noticeable difference it was 15 in the UK on its own. I got this with the eyelift which is also disappointing but at least they both came with a bag of good freebies. unfortunately if you want to send something back that had a free gift you have to return that as well!(cunning people at Avon). EDIT: I definitely DO NOT recommend this stuff DOES as it has left white marks on my face and made small sun damaged areas worse. they have never faded. BEWARE!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2006 5:01:00 PM More reviews by tracita

I actually liked the moisturizer that is in this kit, but the so-called "laser treatment" did nothing but make my red capillaries around my nose even more noticeable. Thank god I bought it on ebay for "dirt cheap". I gave it 3 lippies on the price scale because the retail cost seems high for a product that does not deliver (at least in my case) but I would pay for the moisturizer by itself. Oh, and I hate the metal roller ball thing-a-ma-jig that dispenses the "treatment". It didn't seem to work properly (maybe that's why it was on ebay for peanuts)...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2006 4:00:00 PM More reviews by scraps

I was skeptical to try this after reading the not so glorious reviews here, but, did anyway. I have been using it only at night and only on my red spots. I had this weird redness on my cheek and my nose had some broken cap's and so on and so forth....So, as I was saying, I am only using this on my red areas, not all over like a moisturizer. I pat it in gently and wait a few until it totally sinks in. Then I use my Neutrogena Copper night time moisturizer, but, very little. I have seen a definite difference in my skin. The red areas are not so red and my skin is not drying or peeling or reacting any weird annoying way. I stand this product up in my basket in the bathroom. I dont use the moisturizer that comes with it. I use my Neutrogena spf 20 with copper during the day. So far so good. I cannot say anything bad about this product so far. It is taking care of my redness and that is all I can ask for it to do. I dont like the $32 price tag, but, then again I have paid a ga-zillion more dollars on department store products promising the same results only to be disappointed in them. If you are not shy to trying the latest and greatest product then go get yourself this tube and I hope it works for you.