April 18, 2014 | 1637 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour-Riche Lipstick - Earth Rose

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 3:48:00 AM More reviews by In2th3night

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used to have very black dyed hair and this color seemed just okay on me. I have recently dyed my hair medium copper red and this color looks much better on me ...it's like an everyday red...not too bright or too dark...it is moisturizing and I love that there is just a faint scent to it. Gorgeous color and shine!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2010 5:38:00 AM More reviews by luckylouie

On my light olive skin this is a warm rose with a hint of brown, very natural looking and yet very polished. I'm not a massive fan of the L'oreal lippies because I don't find their lasting quality to be very good but worn over a lipliner it lasts and looks beautiful. The packaging is clunky and old fashioned but the colour is beautiful and I will rebuy. As this colour is not available in Australia and I have to buy it off Ebay I can't really comment on price, but in general I find L'oreal makeup expensive for a drugstore brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2010 2:14:00 PM More reviews by rlaw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this color. I have olive skin with yellow undertones and this shade adds just enough color to my lips when I don't feel like wearing "look at me" red lipstick. Will definitely re purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2006 11:54:00 PM More reviews by cata00

Well, my english is not so good but I need to say about this lipstick that is amazing. I almost never feel so happy with a lipstick but this one have a very beautiful color. Is like red but not a very red, I can call it like a "neutral red"... yes! because it make look your lips very fresh and you dont look like you have a red lipstick (I dont like red lipsticks...). Try it. Is very amazing. Is not red!!! is a combination pink-red-coral.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2005 1:00:00 PM More reviews by sparklyspecks

This shade is very flattering on me (NC35, yellow, dark hair and eyes) It just makes me look vibrant and awake. It's a coral rose, can be a bit loud so I only use on days when I don't want to bother with eye makeup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2005 10:12:00 PM More reviews by stellina

They've been making this color for years - it's exactly what the name says, a warm rosey shade. L'Oreal lipsticks are wonderful bargains, especially with the drugstore sales. My only complaint is the big clunky tube that they've had for the past 20 years - time for an update to something more compact & sleek.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2005 4:00:00 PM More reviews by flamencovixen

Gorgeous color on my LLL skin with yellow undertones. On L'Oreal's web site, it says that this color matches warm skin tones. On my lips, this color appears as a dusky rose with hints of coral. Very pretty and feminine. Has the usual L'Oreal scent which I like and also has a creamy texture. I will repurchase if I ever run out and I hope that L'Oreal never discontinues this color.