L'Oreal Colour-Riche Lipstick - Earth Rose

on 2/15/2011 3:48:00 AM

I used to have very black dyed hair and this color seemed just okay on me. I have recently dyed my hair medium copper red and this color looks much better on me ...it's like an everyday red...not too bright or too dark...it is moisturizing and I love that there is just a faint scent to it. Gorgeous color and shine!

on 11/23/2010 5:38:00 AM

On my light olive skin this is a warm rose with a hint of brown, very natural looking and yet very polished. I'm not a massive fan of the L'oreal lippies because I don't find their lasting quality to be very good but worn over a lipliner it lasts and looks beautiful. The packaging is clunky and old fashioned but the colour is beautiful and I will rebuy. As this colour is not available in Australia and I have to buy it off Ebay I can't really comment on price, but in general I find L'oreal makeup expensive for a drugstore brand.

on 1/27/2010 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this color. I have olive skin with yellow undertones and this shade adds just enough color to my lips when I don't feel like wearing "look at me" red lipstick. Will definitely re purchase.

on 1/22/2006 11:54:00 PM

Well, my english is not so good but I need to say about this lipstick that is amazing. I almost never feel so happy with a lipstick but this one have a very beautiful color. Is like red but not a very red, I can call it like a "neutral red"... yes! because it make look your lips very fresh and you dont look like you have a red lipstick (I dont like red lipsticks...). Try it. Is very amazing. Is not red!!! is a combination pink-red-coral.

This shade is very flattering on me (NC35, yellow, dark hair and eyes) It just makes me look vibrant and awake. It's a coral rose, can be a bit loud so I only use on days when I don't want to bother with eye makeup.

on 6/26/2005 10:12:00 PM

They've been making this color for years - it's exactly what the name says, a warm rosey shade. L'Oreal lipsticks are wonderful bargains, especially with the drugstore sales. My only complaint is the big clunky tube that they've had for the past 20 years - time for an update to something more compact & sleek.

Gorgeous color on my LLL skin with yellow undertones. On L'Oreal's web site, it says that this color matches warm skin tones. On my lips, this color appears as a dusky rose with hints of coral. Very pretty and feminine. Has the usual L'Oreal scent which I like and also has a creamy texture. I will repurchase if I ever run out and I hope that L'Oreal never discontinues this color.

Popular Lipsticks