November 23, 2014 | 2056 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Palmer's - Cocoa Butter Formula Lotion

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2014 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Mijanou

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Lovely rich cream, until i woke up the next day covered in ichy red spots. My daughter tried it and had the same reaction. This surprised me since I've never reacted to products before.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by jphung

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing! I put it on at night and by morning, my skin would feel soft. I bought it at my local grocery store at an amazingly cheap price! However, I don't like the scent. It's very heavy on the cocoa scent and I always end up smelling like a Hersey's bar. Chocolate smells good but on my skin, it's TOO MUCH. I only put this on, on nights where I know I not going anywhere the next day because I don't want to leave the house smelling like a chocolate bar. At the store where I buy this, the cocoa scented one is about four bucks for a 12oz bottle, they don't carry the unscented one so if I wanted the unscented one, I would have to go to another store that usually sells it for ten to twelve bucks! That's a pretty large price hike for unscented. So I probably won't be purchasing it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by povertyd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hi there. I really like this lotion. It is very moisturizing and the skin soaks it in very nicely. I wanted to get a good body lotion and read what the best are and this was on the list.

My hands get extremely dry in the winter and while this is a great hand lotion, it isn't moisturizing enough for my dry hands. The only thing that kept my hands moist in the dry winter was Gold Bond, but continued use, several times a day.

I really like the smell of it. It smells like hot chocolate which is heavenly :p

Thank you for reading.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Azaelia11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Every winter is the same thing for me. I loathe it. I always get dry cracked skin between my fingers, my legs, elbows, and knee's are just horrid, I dry up like a prune. This lotion is a godsend. Many other lotions I tried made me feel greasy, didn't get absorbed thoroughly and were just way too thick. I love this lotion! It makes my skin feel soft and smooth instantly and stays that way for hours! Not to mention it smells like im lathering myself in hot chocolate and I am perfectly happy with that :D I would recommend this to anyone who has the same problem with dry itchy flaky skin, it'll do wonders for you!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2013 3:08:00 AM More reviews by kc1996

This is great for acne scarring.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by martejensen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this lotion! I have a problem with itchy, dry skin on my legs and this thing works wonders! I never itch after putting this on and my skin feel silky smooth for hours and hours afterwards. It does have a certain cocoa smell to it, but it's not over the top. I think it smells delicious! Also, it's cheap and a bottle lasts forever due to the fact that you only need a small amount of lotion to cover your entire body. Brilliant!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Maryangels96

Love this stuff!!! I have very dry skin which flakes up and looks shiny, scary tight. I tried using vasline but this one is amazinggggggggg! It has a very cupcakey smell which is not bad but the best part its that it is non greasy!! I got the small one at first to try it out and it was with me every where, then i loved it so much i went ahead and bought the bigger size for my body. Great value and its very effective! I wish they had it with other smells but i will defiantly be repurchasing!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2012 3:44:00 AM More reviews by LizWords

I initially wanted to give this product two lippies for the awful lingering smell it imparts on your body, but because this AHA lotion is effective I guess it deserves a 3. It's just too bad the rotten cocoa smell never goes away, I could handle it if it only lingered for an hour or two but even after a 12 hour work day I can smell it on my skin. Even my strongest perfumes don't cover the smell, so I cannot wear it during the day when I'm leaving the house, and honestly the smell grosses me out so bad I don't really want to wear it all. I know a lot of AHA lotions do not smell good, and that often companies add a bunch of fragrance to try to mask the smell of the acid, but this one did not do a good job at all.

Yet, as I said, it is quite effective for gentle chemical exfoliation, it's quite affordable, and moisturizes quite well. If it weren't for the smell I would have loved this lotion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2012 6:34:00 PM More reviews by sweetdase

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I bought many Palmers products based on all the positive reviews they've been receiving and I have to admit, Palmers is a pretty good brand for cheap. I use this body lotion after showering and it is very hydrating to the skin! When I shower again, I can feel the lotion still on me and have to wash it off again. It keeps my skin soft and non greasy. Where I live, it is very dry so my skin because flaky and ashy, so this lotion helps a lot! Would definitely repurchase at a cheap price and would definitely recommend as well. I love the pump style packaging as it makes it so much easier to apply after showering too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by BrittaBot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I decided to buy this months ago because it was so cheap and was on sale. I've been using it almost every day ever since. I love that the chocolatey/coconut smell is strong enough to enjoy but not so strong that it lasts for hours and competes with perfume. It settles down quickly. I also love the smooth texture that sinks quickly into skin. Another plus: it comes in a large pump bottle. When I'm trying to dry off and dress after a shower, being able to use a pump makes things faster and more convenient.

Admittedly, this doesn't have the most beautiful packaging or anything, but I keep it next to my shower and treat this lotion as a staple.