April 18, 2014 | 1806 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Victoria's Secret - Pure Seduction

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2013 2:36:00 AM More reviews by nattiekins05

would i buy this product again? Yes, over and over and over again. This is one of my all time favorites. As a woman who loves body lotion... there are different lotions for different moods: if i want to smell amazing I will go for a fruity victorias secret lotion, if i want an after shave i will go for my oil of olay quench, if i want something quick in the summertime to keep my skin hydrated i will grab the coa coa butter. Pure seduction is my all time favorite for a romantic night with my husband. Not only will it make your whole body silky and smoothe, it smells so wonderful. My husband loves when I wear this... and it makes me feel so sexy when I do. that sounds weird, but it just makes me feel so fresh and soft. I recommend this lotion to anyone, not only for romantic nights but for when you just want to feel good and smell good, all for yourself.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by leslie7622

The potion feels great on the skin and it feels very moisturizing. But the smell is really really cloying and strong. I ony apply this at night because if I wear it during the day, its too strong and thus a bit embarrassing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 10:16:00 PM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Another one of my faves from VS. Love the cream, love the fragrance...and yes, the fragrance does linger for hours!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 2:06:00 AM More reviews by deamber

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Grey

This smells so sexy!!! You smell this and your thinking haha bad girl! It smells like fruit and exotic flowers with some spice its amazing. I don't use this in my daily routine but I keep it in my bag for those days when I don't want to put on some stong perfume but a nice sented lotion. Simply awesome!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2011 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Sour

I have the hydrating lotion and I sometimes pair it with the body spray. This lotion is my favorite from the Secret Garden Collection. I use this right out of the shower and I find it absorbs very quickly, leaving me with a smooth and silky finish. Even though the price is quite cheap, to me it smells much more expensive than it actually is. My bottle is almost finished and I will definitely be repurchasing. Itís the first body lotion I found that has the sweet factor that I like but at the same time is not too strong and easily absorbent. I always get compliments from it especially when I pair it with the body spray. Itís so sexy. If you like sweet smelling things then you should try this.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2011 5:14:00 AM More reviews by jules89

I don't normally buy Victoria Secret's beauty products, however I got this as a gift so I thought why not? After using it for several days, now all I can think of is "whyyyy?" The lotion left my skin disgustingly sticky and the scent was also sickenly sweet. I can now confirm that Victoria Secret's body lotions, perfume sprays...etc all smell like cheap perfume for pre-teens. I don't know why anybody over the age of 15 would buy this crap.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 3:44:00 PM More reviews by OhsnappitsEm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Yuck! I have never tried or purchased a Victoria's Secret lotion before so I was pretty excited when my friend let my try this since I was thinking of getting some of the lotions during one of their sales. On me this is more like a musky floral scent, it smells nice but it nothing special or original. It feels really nice going on and just the right consistency. However it did not absorb and it left me feeling greasy for hours since I could not go right home and take a shower.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2011 3:52:00 PM More reviews by gunjee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the smell. I have the spritzer, the hand & body cream, and I have the lotion. I think it smells very fruity and sweet and I love to layer it on. Since I have dry skin, I will use the cream and not the lotion for my body and hands. The lotion is just not moisturizing enough for me. I do have a use for it though. I make a leave-in conditioner spritzer for my hair with it! I fill my spritzer bottle 1/4 full with this, 1/4 full with influx 33 leave-in which is very watery, and then fill the rest of the way with water and give it a good shake. This is my detangling leave-in conditioner and when I use this, my hair looks and smells great!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2011 2:38:00 AM More reviews by raenamercedi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This scent is sickningly sweet. I used it for the first time today and got an instant headache. I also prefer lotions that are in a bottle with a pump. This went straight in the trash.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2010 3:47:00 AM More reviews by selenalikeduhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This lotion is LOVE in a bottle. It smells delicious! It smells like melons,strawberries, and freesia. It is very fruity and girly and paired with the body spray it has decent staying power. Not only does it smell good but it is also very moisturizing, it's very thick and lush feeling but doesn't leave your skin greasy. I swear this lotion does not last me because every time I pull it out all my friends steal some from me(; !