November 24, 2014 | 1280 users online

Fragrances - Estee Lauder - Beautiful

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2014 5:46:00 AM More reviews by Aimbl

Two stars. Meritorious, but I wouldn't wear it, not my type of fragrance.

I have two miniatures: a molded flat glass flask with a white rose plastic stopper ( bottle picture is similar to the photo on the Fragrantica site and ingredients are SD Alcohol 39C, Beautiful perfume, purified water); and, a later miniature rectangular flask. My recollection is Beautiful includes accords of rose, mandarin, LOTV, tuberose, jasmine, ylang, marigold, and many other florals, frankincense, myrrh, sandalwood, vetiver.

For the imminently reasonable price and availability on line, it satisfies the rare occasion when I want a soft, well blended aldehydic floral wood that is not too green or animalic, like Amouage Gold (more lush, but exponentially more expensive), vintage Chant d'Aromes extrait (more warm soft green tone), or vintage Chanel 5 EdC (I find chanel 5 aldehydes are sharp and the animalic quality sometimes gets in the way when I want a mixed floral, but I am not a fan of Chanel 5 in general).

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2014 8:13:00 PM More reviews by offender

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Twenty years ago, I would have told you "there was nothing as beautiful as Beautiful!"....Recently I decided to give it another try- and could almost not stand the smell. I can't wondered if my bottle had gone rancid.
Yet a student complimented that I smelled so good...
Then while at the mall, I smelled the sample- exactly the same as my old bottle...
So I think my nose is outta whack!
I would not buy this because to me it smells unpleasant now- but I think I will wear ole bottle now and then.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2014 11:14:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A classic EL fragrance that has been around for years. Can be strong - so use with care. Great for a gift.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 7:15:00 AM More reviews by LilMissMatched

This reminds me of my mom. This has been her signature fragrance for over 20 years. I love you mama!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 5:03:00 AM More reviews by ringu

The smell is so soft.. Floral and baby-like..Love it..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by seeka2000

I love this, it's a nice floral scent on me. I've had the same bottle forever, it's strong enough that one or two sprays are enough to go all day. A lot of floral perfumes tend to smell god awful on me, so I tested this expecting the worst. It's heavenly, one of my top 5!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2014 4:43:00 AM More reviews by shadedmaryy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Today I put on Beautiful which I think is a low key fragrance, meaning its not loud when it comes to how it makes a person feel. Its not distracting, but gentle and feminine.
If I want to have a good day without offending anyone or causing any distraction to me or anyone and just want to smell beautiful then this is a suitable fragrance choice for any occasion.
I have a tester bottle of this amazing fragrance but I don't think I will be buying it any time soon as I already own other gentle and suitable fragrances like Chanel No 5 and another one called Pretty by Elizabeth Arden, but Beautiful does smell more pretty than Pretty by EA.
Beautiful is good quality. You can't go wrong with Estee Lauder.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This smells very old lady like.. Like roses and baby powder. Ugh sooo bad

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by WindyRain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I first used it around 12, 13 years ago and have been in love with it since then. It has a warm rich and romantic fragrance which lasts all day long. Even though it's more for the evening wear, I find it perfect for use at any time of the day. Gives the image of an elegant and sophisticated lady who must be taken seriously. It does give the feeling of being BEAUTIFUL to the wearer :D
Has top notes of rose, tuberose, jasmine and lily. You just open the bottle and you'll feel as if you've been handed a big bouquet. My fiance also loves it on me and I always stock up 1-2 bottles of it in my cabinet.
Overall, a must have for floral fragrance lovers!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by pinkflowergirl3

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful Perfume is a lovely floral perfume...smells like mostly roses & lilies to me...a little powdery...it was a favorite perfume for me when my daughter was a baby...have been spraying it on since last week & loving it...