August 1, 2014 | 961 users online

Cleansers - SukÝ - Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Breckgirl1970

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I used to have to use retina a because of all the harsh chemicals in brands such as Philosophy which has been bought by Cody. I discovered Suki and it has been a life saver. I rarely get breakouts anymore and this exfoliant is the best so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by Magma94

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Now that the weather has changed, I needed to change my skin care.
My criteria is natural & safe products to control acne breakouts and oil.

Hello, Suki.

Let me say there will never be a more YUMMY product I can think of coming across.
This product got on my lips and is edible and sugary sweet.

I use about a nickle size in the eve to remove make up.
I then use another nickle on my chest & back.
I use some oil on a cotton swab to remove eye makeup.
It is deep cleaning and works.
So far, no complaints. The essential oils in it seem to moisturize my skin so it is not left dry or oily, but just right.

This works as a great exfoliator and cleaner.
Will continue to use only in the eves during the winter.

VERY pricey - I think I paid around $40 CND for the large size.

Very happy with performance after one week.
Will update after one month.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Magdusia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is too abrasive to use on the face. The exfoliating particles are just too big and sharp.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by thisisnothollywood

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It is too expensive for the size of the tub you get.
This did nothing for my oily, acne prone skin....
Dired it out and broke me out.
Thanks Suki!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 7:55:00 PM More reviews by Cecee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this product 3x a week and my skin has never been better! I have a weird spot on my nose that gets flakey and dry where I used to have it pierced , and makeup always cakes there. Since starting to use this, I have less of my hormonal acne along my chin line and that dry spot is not only lessened...it has disappeared!

The scent of the cleanser is lemon but not at all overpowering. It is a great way to wake yourself up, and the lemon is not only invigorating but it is so clean smelling as well. I got this as a sample in my Birchbox for June and...another plus...although the sample looks like it may not last that long, I quickly realized that since this product foams, the sample would last forever. I am not even a quarter way through! I cant imagine how long a full size cleanser lasts! ...one more plus, if you get it in your mouth it tastes like sugar! hahahaha

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by HunieBzzz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got the full size 4 oz cleanser in the Hautelook Spring Beauty Bag. This cleanser was one of the main reasons I purchased the beauty bag. I heard of the brand before & had a professional facial with the products and liked what they did in 1 session. I couldn't recall if the facial included this exfoliating cleanser or not. I new that the brand was vegan & "should" be safe to use.

I've been using, more like trying, for almost 2 months (since 5.18.13 to be exact). The recommended application is 1x daily or 2-3 times a week depending on skin's sensitivity. I decided to use 2 times a week, because of my sensitive skin. During my initial use of this product I was having a bad eczema flare up. I swear after I washing my face the 1st time, my skin looked worse (my skin was flakier than before & felt tight). This brand was created because the owner/creator has eczema, so why so harsh? I gave it a couple more tries, still 2 times a week max, and it was still making my skin flakier & look/feel tight. I couldn't take using it again so I ran out to my local organic store & purchased their moisture rich cleansing lotion (which was very soothing & can use daily without issue).

I had ordered their Complete Care for Calm Skin kit with the 10% code that was include w/ this product. I was following all of their instructions & just could not get this product to work for me. I contacted them on FB & told them what was happening. They couldn't understand my issues or give me better recommendations. Even their moisturizers were not cutting it. They are way to thin and do not provide enough barrier.

I went on Youtube to check reviews or find someone w / similar issues. I finally found someone w/ sensitive skin. She used more water to break down the sugar granules so that it's not as harsh (this makes it less foamy). I now do this, but only Once a Week max, otherwise I have a flaky mess on my face. I had to find a better moisturizer too in order to combat the flaky skin.

Out of everything I purchased from Suki, I only liked the balancing toner and loved the moisture rich cleansing lotion (both of these I use 2 x daily). I would not purchase again & would not recommend to someone with eczema or sensitive skin.

FYI - I have been able to use this product on elbows and feet without issue.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by nanamisan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product gave me a crazy type of breakout, clusters of tiny whiteheads the morning after using. It also made my skin red. I only used it very gently and ive used regular sugar on my face before so I don't think it was the grains, I felt like it left a film so maybe it was the culprit. Unfortunately I was sent another deluxe sample of this so i put it up for swap.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Niila

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't be without this product! I use it 1-2x a week with a soft facial buffer and it is my favorite part of my skin care regime. It smells delicious and cleanses wonderfully leaving my skin bright and supple.

If used on tender/sensitive skin, I'd recommend smoothing the grains out until it's white and creamy before applying to the face. Since I don't use this daily, I love utilizing the grainy texture as an exfoliant. It lathers down quickly after a couple or so passes, then turns into a silky cleanser. It's just brilliant!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by kikulicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Got this off Amazon after seeing at half price relative to Bath&Unwind!

After reading many reviews, I've derived that this label is focused on using highly concentrated botanical extracts to achieve what it wants.

Follow the directions on the bottle and achieve skincare nirvana. The other reviewers are correct - a little goes a long way. Take a small amount and rub between your palms so you get a bubbly effect, and scrub your face with it.

I tried it, and my face feels squeaky clean and dewy after, but not dried out. I love this product!

I'm in Singapore - if you are too, then you'll notice that the TANGS e-store sells it for SGD60 as well :) You may wish to opt for this if you have nothing else to buy online. Else, I highly recommend that you ship it in from Amazon, together with your other U.S. shopping!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Glossaholic

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Finally picked this up on Amazon as I have been meaning to try it. Smells incredible and turns to a creamy foamy scrub if rubbed in the hands with water before applying. Left my dry skin dewy and soft. I would probably use this every other day to exfoliate and cleanse, and follow with moisturizer. Expensive (about $33 for 4 oz.) but a little goes a long way. Packaged in a glass jar which is not the best. Overall a good product and I would re-purchase.