April 21, 2014 | 1196 users online

Gels/Soaps - Caress - Daily Silkening bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by gen666

My review is for the caress silk bar in white peach and silky orange blossom. This is the bar soap i use for both my face and body. I even prefer this over dove! I would normally wash my face in the morning with this and in the night use my noxema anti blemish scrub, and my face feels great overall, much better than it has been the past months. So happy with this simple soap! Does not clog my pores or make me breakout. My skin is silky and smooth. Feelin' groovy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 2:30:00 AM More reviews by makeupmehappy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of those great, tried and true basics that won't let you down. Super-rich, bubbly lather, leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. Great for shaving. And the scent. It's just heavenly. The essence of pure, clean femininity. And it's dirt cheap if you purchase in a Costco multipack. If you remember this fondly from your youth or you've never tried but wanted to, you won't be sorry.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 8:57:00 AM More reviews by AnnevieC

This product is amazing. I'm from the Philippines, which is a tropical country. We only have two seasons- summer and rainy... Our skin doesn't actually require heavily moisturized soaps since it tend to make our skin oily especially during the summer. A lot of people here shy away from this kinds of soap because it is one of those that seem to cling on the skin no matter how much we wash it off... But a lot of you might be surprised because I have been using this product since I was 16yrs old- (I'm 30yrs old now)..never left the Phils., and until now, I still get a lot of compliments from people telling me I have great skin--glowing and so fair! I dont know how but it made my skin really lovely! I also have friends who tried using this and somehow after using it for awhile their morena skin became lighter. So Im never ever gonna use another product even if it is a bit costly here 95php (2.15$)/ bar! It smells really good too and it stays on the skin for hours!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Aijamal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

my fav soap, smells good, makes your skin so soft, love it

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by raven4575

My favorite soap! I love the smell and it doesn't dry out my skin! Unfortunately, they stopped selling it here in Canada so I have to stock up on it when I go to the States.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2012 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This soap is dear to my heart. My mom gave me my first bar in the 70's when I was visiting her in my home state. I have loved it ever since. She didn't have any money but she had a sharp eye for the finer things in life and taught me about beauty on a shoestring. My mom passed away suddenly this year. Whenever I smell Caress, (the fragrance is along the same lines as the original Chloe by Lagerfeld) it is like she is here with me. Unfortunately Caress has not been sold here in years. I make sure to stock up when I go to the US.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2012 4:06:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Love this! And the scent is so nostalgic for me too. My mom bought this when I was a teen. I love the creamy lather this produces and my skin is left clean but soft. I wish caress made a matching body spray. A bar at Walgreens cost me less than two dollars. I also don't break out so that's a plus. I will have to try the regular body wash soon to see how well that does on my skin. So far this soap bar is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by NiteOwlGrl2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is my new favorite soap along with dove moisturizing body wash. It smells amazing, it's super cheap, cleans well without leaving a waxy residue.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2011 5:12:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

they dont sell this in australia. when my mum goes to america she brings back many bars of this. i love the smell, i would repurchase just based on this alone lol
the bar is soft and doesnt dry my skin out or make me feel waxy. if i use it for a week though i find that i get abit dry but not as dry as other soaps, but more dry than if i use a dove soap for the same amount of time. having said this, i love the smell so ill deal with moisturising :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by browneyessmiles

I LOVE the scent of this bar. Would re-purchase again over and over. :)