September 22, 2014 | 1581 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Juicy Tubes Cherie in Miss Rose

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by addikted

This is one of the better Juicy Tubes, very wearable colour, good staying power, subtle (not glittery or ott) and surprisingly long wearing for a gloss. I really like how this makes my lips feel. Not tacky or annoying.

There are a few JT I liked, including Lychee and Fraise, both of those are light raspberry/pinky tinted colours with a hint of fine shimmer. This one is more subtle and is paler, but seems to have a more balmy feel. I had one called Ginger, a light caramel/brown shade (terrible description!) but it went all goopy being stored - all the clear gloss separated to the opening of the tube and when I took the lid off it was a mess. It kind of oozed out the top. Yes I could squeeze out the excess clear, wipe it and let it mix back..but I was surprised as usually JT's will store well no matter how they are sitting or laying down.

An apricot/rose/peach shade. I pretty much used mine as a lip balm one winter and it worked nicely to stop lips drying out too.

For what this is, I think these days you can find cheaper and nicer glosses..I just remember when JT first launched and these were then, I guess, some of the better but pricier glosses in tubes without wands. I don't know that I'd necessarily buy it again but if I had one, I'd use it, so i scored it as a yes for buying again - i didn't not like it. Just because it makes my lips feel so nice, more than anything else, is what I really liked. It does compliment a no makeup look too.
Packaging is simple but effective. Sometimes little bits of dirt can stick to the tube lid twist bit and the packaging isn't overly glamourous but it does the job and squishy tubes mean you can get the last of it out easily, so little waste.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2009 8:38:00 PM More reviews by okusandman

It's the exact shade of orange roses with a fine pink and gold glittery shimmer. It has the same pink grapefruit smell and that reminds me so much of orange baby aspirin but a better flavor. It looks neon in the tube but goes on more sheer. Beautiful gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2008 8:36:00 AM More reviews by eiviz

Simply gorgeous. I am a big fan of JTs, but this one is probably one of the bests.
Very beautiful color and shimmer. I recommend :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2006 5:28:00 AM More reviews by khunv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It makes my lips look and feel so yummy and it lasts quite long too!