December 21, 2014 | 1772 users online

Lipstick - Yves Saint Laurent - Rouge Vibration #9 Rose Givré

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2007 1:43:00 AM More reviews by si_luthuna

Love this shade!!! It's a shimmery mauve-ish pink, with a tinge of lavender. I've gotten so many compliments whenever I wear it. I have shimmery lipsticks, but this one has subtle shimmer (not glitter) so I can wear day to day. It's a great your-lips-but-better shade, my absolut fave shimmery pink lipstick without looking like Barbie. The staying power and the scent is not that great, but I would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2005 9:15:00 AM More reviews by st3lla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

beautiful pinky ylbb on mine...i actually buy this after see the reviews :P great stuff!! dont make me feel like i'm wearing a lipstick..very confortable to wear and the smell's only faintly linger for a while. i tried other ysl lipsticks and i think i'll purchase more!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2005 12:57:00 PM More reviews by KrazyKiz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Most beautiful lipstick I've ever owned - and I've shopped most of the high-end lines at one time or another. Good staying power, creamy texture - and #10 is the perfect shimmery pink without being too bright.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2004 7:35:00 PM More reviews by custardapple

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Beautiful! I love YSL lipsticks, they're probably my favourite for colour, staying power and packaging. #9 is a lovely pink, slightly pinker than my lips so it just enhances them. Glides on like silk, so feathery smooth, and light so you don't feel like you're wearing lipstick. A great everyday colour.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2003 4:35:00 PM More reviews by rhg1

Not one for rose pinks generally on myself or anyone. I would dearly love to tweak this colour.However it can be applied sheerly leaving a less rose more pink shimmer. I also think its best to apply this in a thin layer because although this feels very silky and light it does have a rather thick looking texture that also highlights lip lines.It looks much paler on the lips then in the tube or on the back of the hand.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2003 8:12:00 PM More reviews by HollyE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I rarely wear lipstick, but when I do I reach for this. It's a beautiful pinky rose. Light, but not too light. It has a very subtle shimmer and is slightly sheer. Very creamy and smells like roses. I like the smell, but others may not. I've had this for about a year, and it's on of the few lipsticks I actually haven't swapped or thrown away.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2003 5:31:00 PM More reviews by proflady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

If you are looking for a rosy pink shimmer that won't wash you out, this could be it. It is a lovely, indescribable shade of pretty pink, enough pigment that you won't get that "dead" pale lips look. My only wish was that the texture of this was a little creamier and that it didn't have a strong smell. Still such a lovely color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2002 7:42:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

I love this lipstick. Its a beautiful rose brown shade. It wears beautifully. It feels great on. It looks perfect on any occasion.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2002 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Lollipop

WOW!!! What a fantastic product. Absolutely beautiful color and formula. Seems to make the lips look plump and rich. Hard to describe just how wonderful this feels. $28.00 is high, however if you want to really treat yourself, this product is worth a splurge. Very unique. Love the sleek black packaging also.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2002 9:47:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think I have just died and gone to lipstick heaven! I saw a small write up (I think it was in Lucky magazine) a couple of months ago about this lipstick that stores were constantly running out of. I made a note to pick this up but then forgot about it. I got this last week and I have fallen in love with this color. It is a lovely wedding day pink with shimmer. When I wear this moisturizing but lasting color it makes my whole face glow. I don't know why it just does. I have even started using it a little as a highlighter on my cheeks. This lipsticks is expensive but I swear it is worth it.