April 17, 2014 | 1424 users online

Hair Color - Paul Mitchell - The Color

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2012 11:46:00 PM More reviews by makupehobby

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Does anyone have an ingredient list for this product? I need to check if it has something I am allergic to.
Thanks :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Will

I love this color line by Paul Mitchell. I have stubborn resistant gray and this colors it no problem and leaves my hair soft, glossy and shiny like no other color has done. Plus it is gluten free which is important to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2010 11:13:00 PM More reviews by theTITSstay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been getting my hair colored at a Paul Mitchell salon for about 6 months now and have to say I really like this color. I have stubborn resistent gray hair, and a mix of 5N and 6N does a wonderful job covering the gray. The resulting color is a warm rich vibrant SHINY medium brown color. It does fade slightly between appointment (every 4 weeks because my hair grows so quickly). My hair fees very healthy after my appointment. The N shades are a bit warmer than I expected, but I really like the warm tones and would otherwise have them mix in some warm brown, but I don't need to. Ladies who want to avoid warm should probably go with the ash shades.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2007 7:39:00 PM More reviews by addysmom

My hairdresser has been using this on my hair for abot a year now.(Highlights & lowlights). It has made a huge difference with my hair, it does not get dry or change colors as time goes by. I also use the shampoo and I think that makes a difference also.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2006 8:29:00 AM More reviews by roberto40

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

it is very gentle on the hair but especially on the blond tones it doesn't cover at all the gray hair as you can expect from a dye

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2005 7:46:00 PM More reviews by kimmay2o3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this at the salon i work in and i have learned to hate it. its hard to mix, doesnt always cover gray/ white hair, fades fast, you have to mix a few different colors just to get one that looks close to the swatch, or to match what the client has. Some client allergic to bee's have a reaction due to the bee's wax. The only way it goes on smooth is if i mix clear devolper and cream devolper.. i was VERY let down by this. although i love the PM shines line.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2005 9:00:00 PM More reviews by RobynA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am a liscened cosmotologist and Paul Mitchell "The Color" is an awesome color line!! Super gentle, automatic formulation, pleasent fragrance and truly rich in color!! Love it!!