Urban Decay Quickie Afterglow Blush

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Caprylyl Methicone, Polyethylene, Propanediol Dicaprylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocophyeryl Acetate, Retinol, BHT. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 17200 (Red 33 Lake), CI 16035 (Red 40 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxycholoride), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake).

on 12/7/2013 2:33:00 PM

I adore this product!

Heard that it's discontinued though, otherwise it's an amazing blush to get!

It gives my MUFE 115 skin, the most natural flush. Whilst it does look like a regular blush, it's nothing like that. Friends are always complimenting that natural glow and flush on my skin, they did not even realise I was wearing blusher! Product is also well pigmented!

I would definitely repurchase!!

on 4/17/2012 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I got this as a sample, which is the half the size of a pencil eraser and it imagine it would last me 2 weeks, that's how little you need of this. I'm glad i got this sample because i never would have tried this bright light pink color. It just adds a hint of flush to your checks provided you dont overdo it and blend quickly. really pretty.

on 7/9/2011 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this pink blush.It does not look so lovely in the pen or I tried on my hand. I am a nc25 skin and always afraid that pink does not fit my yellow skintone. This blush looks really pretty on my cheek like my face's natural glow. A little make a nice subtle glow while two swap makes a really cute apple cheek. Love it
It is a hardly go wrong blush for everyday use.

on 6/22/2011 12:36:00 PM

Great product! It leaves a very natural look.

on 6/8/2011 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I like urban decay blushes because of the application and texture. These are blushes that DON'T look like blusher. They look like you have the best skin ever and you are flushed. That's all I want out of a blusher (and out of life for that matter). The color however is a bit too light for me. It's doable but I need to work this a bit.

on 4/24/2011 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I too bought this off of hautelook at a steal and I love it! A perfect bright springy pink. The package is tiny, not much bigger than some ud eye shadows, but lovely.

on 4/14/2011 3:17:00 PM

I got this from hautelook for only $5 and was surprised at the small size. Anyways, the color is really nice, a medium shimmer pink. It looks glowy on my nc35 skintone. I use it for day because it is just the right hint of color.

on 3/20/2011 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love this product. It's great for people that are pale or reasonably pale (like me). it gives this lovely natural looking flush so I look alive and not half dead as I usually look in the morning. I use it every monday to friday and sometimes on weekends for the past 9 months and I seem to have barely dented it. It might be more than many people can afford (I love it when urban decay is on special offer otherwise I could never afford it) but it does last. Good staying power too as I can still see it there when I get home from work 10 hours later.

My favourite blush and the one I seem to use all the time! It's a beautiful delicate rose colour with a bit of shimmer, but applied it looks so natural. I love that the colour is easily buildable and that it's really easy to apply.I have very fair skin and some blushers just look too harsh on me, but this is absolutely perfect.

on 8/31/2010 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

both the names 'afterglow' and 'quickie' are perfectly matching names for this adorable blush! the texture is silky smooth powder blush, with some shimmer thats actually pretty, not scary, and the color is so, so cute! you can easily build and layer for more intensity, but i love this as an everyday healthy-i-may-be-in-love type of fresh and radiant glow.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products