April 17, 2014 | 988 users online

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by lisabk

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favorite liner

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by smyrne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have tried so many pencil eyeliners before. I have greasy eyelids and my eyes are quite sensitive to sunlight; everything else I tried did not last me more than 15 minutes! This eyeliner came in a pack along with a Clinique mascara and anti-puff for undereyes and the pack was only 15 Euros during Christmas discount. This is literally the only eyeliner that do not run and stays put. Expensive but considering the lenght it stays put; I will definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by englande

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This one of my favorite eyeliners. I've tried Clinique's Quick Liner for eyes and it just doesn't have the staying power and "melts" to give me raccoon eyes. Cream Shaper is really the only eyeliner I've used that stays put. It will run just a bit if you're very active (like playing sports) or squinting a lot (at least on me). It will wipe off, but not totally. It does take a good scrub with make up remover to totally remove. I also really like that its a bit shimmery and easy to smudge so I can either make a defined line or a bit of a smokey eye. It goes on very smooth as well. The only complaint I have is that if you wear eyeliner everyday or several times a week that it goes kinda fast. Plus, some of it gets wasted each time your sharpen it. Overall, I am very pleases with this eyeliner and will continue to buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Krisssy10

Great eyeliner. Literally lasts all day, no smudging or leaking. I like to wear my eyeliner quite heavy and this does the job. The colour is not quite as shimmery as i expected, more of a matte brown in my opinion. Looks far more natural than using black eyeliner.

Only criticism - it takes several coats and layers before the colour shows up on the waterline. I often have to coat it on over and over but once i do this, it stays on all day. It's almost too good that I struggle to get it all off with makeup remover. I managed to get two pencils for $20 on Ebay, making it great value for money. Overall, best eyeliner i have used thus far.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 10:32:00 AM More reviews by gingercurls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite eyeliner! The color is great and doesn't smudge even on my very oily lids. I wear this liner all day, without a primer, and I never have to reapply. It soft for a pencil liner and doesn't tug at my skin and is easy to remove at the end of the day. The one downside is that it does not always sharpen very well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2012 9:41:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am a big fan of Clinique products. Brown lustre is a rich chocolate brown with gold and bronze shimmer in it. It looks a bit too reddish against my very fair skin though. Staying power is pretty good, lasts most of the day. It is not as smooth and creamy as I would like. I really like gel eyeliners better because they glide over the eye area, reducing tugging on the delicate eye lid area.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2011 1:26:00 PM More reviews by mrsleonidas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow the reviews saying that this is so creamy and easy to glide on......are very confusing to me.

The .03oz gwp(.04oz for full size) that I received is kinda hard and not at all creamy like.
For formula comparison......imo, its no where near creamy like all of my UD 24/7's, Prestige, Milani, and HIP cream/gel liner in pencil form.

I would say that the formula is actually even a bit harder than Rimmel's Auto Waterproof liner in Blackest Black and Colorstays Blackberry Auto pencils.(and Rimmel doesn't not even state that its a cream like formula)
So how in the world can they call this a "Cream Shaper!?"

Hmmm.....I guess, as others have stated below, they must have changed the formula.

I have to pull out my lid when applying on my upper or lower and then go over it a few times to get the color to be even and dark.
As you all know that is a no no! Tugging, pulling and rubbing will certainly cause early wrinkles.I am in my 30's and my lids aren't so taught anymore.....so this formula is not great for me.

Now I can say this......
I LOVE the color! It freaking rocks!

It is a beautiful bronzey reddish medium brown with tiny tiny gold shimmers.
The staying power,once you finally get it on, is really great as well.

So, if you love medium bronzey browns with staying power(who doesn't right lol) try it and hopefully you will get a softer one just like it is suppose to be!
Plus, maybe mine was an oddball. But, others have said it too below. I have even sharpened it all the way to the middle and it still isn't as described.

I know that my UD .03 size liners with the clear lids seem to dry out faster and separate from the wood more than my full size ones with the metal lids.......so maybe that's the problem. ;)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2011 5:44:00 AM More reviews by jacqc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Didn't know what I was missing until I had it! Got this as a GWP and so glad that I did. It's the perfect daytime liner colour for me -- Asian, NC30, dark brown eyes. My other go-to is a black liquid pen liner, but this is more casual and more fool-proof in the morning. Smooth as butter and glides across the lid. Sounds strange, but it looks like my eyes but better. My lashes have ok length, but they aren't very thick and this makes my lashline look thicker. Stays on me better than UD 24/7 liners! Seriously lasts ALL DAY! Depending on your facial cleanser you may need an eye makeup remover to take this off, but no real rubbing required. My favourite so far!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Thenaayang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

okay to be honest i was a little skeptical about buying this at first. I've owned many Clinique eyeshadows throughout my life and they've never been long lasting. Anyways i picked this up for about 14.50 at the duty free shop on my way to china because i was in desperate need of a brown liner. I LOVE THIS. the color is great, gorgeous brown but not too dark. its more natural than black. It applies like a dream, so smooth and creamy. eventhough it applies so creamy, the lasting power is amazing!!! and its easy to remove. I put this on at 8 am and it will last untill 10 pm (without UDPP!) i will def. repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by JalenaMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Excellent eyeliner. The color is perfect for me- chocolate brown with hints of gold. It goes on creamy and lasts all day. I've never had it smudge like other liners. Works very well if you have fair skin and light eyes as the color is not harsh like black eyeliner could be. I would (will) buy it again and continue to use it.