September 1, 2014 | 2090 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Super Lustrous in Pink Pop

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by sadielovesmakeup06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the revlon super lustrous line of lip glosses! this is a great line, with amazing color choices! I have to say this is my favorite pink lip gloss I own! It has amazing color payoff, and is not sticky, or cloggy feeling. It is a nice thicker formula, I would not call it long lasting, but I never really expect that with a gloss, I just expect to reapply throughout the day, and for me, that is fine :)
This color in particular is a brighter pink which goes great with my lighter skin tone, as it is not completely opaque. It does not run off my lips, and the formula does not stink or taste bad. The packaging is pretty standard as far as the applicator is concerned, it is a doe foot applicator, typical of drugstore lip glosses. The container is clear to see the color, and is labeled at the bottom. Revlon used to use squared containers, but recently changed to rounded ones, and im not sure why exactly but i prefer the new packaging, it looks more chic, and a little higher end. These are definitely affordable for a lip product, around 6-7 $ each. Then again, you can almost always get them on some sort of sale,which only adds to their price point appeal. The other colors of the line pretty much are very similar to the review of this one, I believe there are 12 permanent colors, and I think they occasionally come out with limited edition colors as well. Definitely worth checking out!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 3:22:00 AM More reviews by bracelet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favourite lip glosses, it's such a pretty pink colour that wears well with or without a lipstick underneath. It's pretty opaque/pigmented and easy to wear. I'm still using the old version (square packaging) as I stocked up before they changed to the new packaging. I'm hoping the new formula is not different, I will review when I've tried the new version. The new ones have less product in them by the way.

I think this gloss is quite sticky and doesn't last that long (definitely need to reapply after eating or drinking) but it's a small gripe for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by hellokittyrox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is very pigmented and glossy, but it doesn't last very long on my lips. overall a good product though ( amazing color )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2013 2:19:00 AM More reviews by LaceyPorter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Really fun shade of pink. It definitely shows up on the lips but not as bold as it is in the tube. I almost passed on it because I thought it would be over the top but to my surprise it's just right. I own a few of these and they are nice glosses. A tiny bit sticky but not like lipglass or anything oh and it has no glitter or shimmer which is always a plus in my book.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by Blushaholiclove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this lip gloss when cvs were having their spring beauty clearance, so I got it for 2.13,im so glad that I did pick up 2,i love this lip gloss, pigmented but not sticky and looks gorgeous over top of any lipstick. I'm so glad I got this for such a steal seeming as tho revlon had changed the formula and the swatches from the new pink pop seems less pigmented, would I purchase at full price yes! But I'm glad I will never have to.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by tarahkaye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love glosses that are smooth, shiny, but NOT sticky, and the Revlon Super Lustrous lip glosses do just that. This is a perfect pink color. It looks great on its own or over other lip products. Definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by ViolettaAlexis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this at Walmart for $6.48. Honestly, I probably would even pay a couple bucks more for this product.

The COLOR is beautiful. It really is like a pop of pink for your face. It kind of makes me look like a Barbie. It's cute and sexy without being too much. If you wear the right blush with this, it will really complement your face. I would recommend black mascara that gives you lots of volume, a dark pink/muave-ish blush and a good foundation. Really does make you look like a Barbie. I also like the fact that it isn't too sticky.

The PACKAGING is also AWESOME. I love that's it's sturdy and clean looking. I feel like I could put this through a meat grinder and it would hold. However, I do not recommend trying this. Lol.

Cons:

The ONLY thing I don't like is that it doesn't seem to stay for very long. Maybe an hour to an hour and a half.

Worth the $6.48 though! Definitely.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2013 9:52:00 AM More reviews by susieglass

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Onto my second tube already and I love this gloss! It's easy to apply, stays on due to the fairly thick formula, looks lovely and glossy and the rosy pink shade is really flattering and brightens your face nicely. I always reach for this when the rest of my make-up is a bit bleh and I need a pop of colour. 5/5!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 9:50:00 AM More reviews by tinatac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love all the super lustrous glosses I have but this color is gorgeous! A great, true, hot pink. Not sticky and looks great.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by terrierhead

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Last year, I bought the Glam Bag of Tarte products from Sephora, which included a milky, bright pink lip gloss. Although bright pink lips weren't really my thing, I decided to give the gloss a shot and was thrilled with the results - bright, sheer color that woke up my whole face.

Then I lost the gloss. I went to Sephora, and no one there knew what shade the gloss was, and I couldn't find a comparable product. Everything was either too opaque, too sticky or too sheer.

Enter Pink Pop. I spotted this gloss on a sale shelf at Walgreens and went back for it after reading MUA reviews. I'd swear it's the same shade as my lost Tarte gloss, only much less expensive.

Pink Pop is gorgeous and buildable. One or two swipes gives sheer color with depth, another swipe gives a brighter, Barbie pink tone that's surprisingly versatile. The gloss is slightly sticky, but nothing I can't handle. For a gloss, it's got decent lasting power, and fades evenly.

Although I just started my first tube, I went back to Walgreen's for a second tube since they're on sale and may be discontinued. If you're interested in giving this gloss a shot, check out Walgreen's. Target and CVS still have Pink Pop at full price.