Revlon Super Lustrous in Pink Pop

4.5

on 4/20/2015 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Pink Pop a sheer medium pink lipgloss with no shimmer. It looked nice on my NC30 skintone but it's not a musthave for me. I just used this up but I don't feel I need to run to the store and buy another one because it's nothing special. Not sticky, a little tacky and it doesn't have a weird smell but it also doesn't wow me enough to repurchase!

on 4/8/2015 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Just ok
I think the color is pretty just not for me.
It feels nice on the lips, not sticky but can be a little tacky feeling if that makes sense??
The color is a vibrant bright pink. Leaves lips shiny.
It show on the lips but goes on sheer and you can easily build up the color.
I do not really care for it alone but it works nicely over top lipliners or lipsticks.
I use this to get use out of lipstick shades I don't care for too much.
Overall I have to make my self use this because I would not regularly reach for it.
I used to love lipgloss but not so much anymore.
I prefer balms and chapstick to this or other lip gloss.

Bought this because of the great reviews on MakeupAlley and it was on sale - but I am not a huge fan. It is quite comfortable to wear, not sticky, high shine, cute pink colour, however overall it has a cheap and tacky consistency. I dislike the packaging as well, it's easily scratched and feels cheap. I prefer the smoothness of the high end glosses I own from YSL, Dior and Chanel, I think it's worth paying more.

Super lustrous glosses are by far the best drugstore lip gloss. This color isn't my favorite but it is very pretty alone or on top of another lipstick

on 12/11/2014 11:33:00 PM

love this!! It does not feel thick.. goes on so easily and has great color and shine!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love the revlon super lustrous line of lip glosses! this is a great line, with amazing color choices! I have to say this is my favorite pink lip gloss I own! It has amazing color payoff, and is not sticky, or cloggy feeling. It is a nice thicker formula, I would not call it long lasting, but I never really expect that with a gloss, I just expect to reapply throughout the day, and for me, that is fine :)
This color in particular is a brighter pink which goes great with my lighter skin tone, as it is not completely opaque. It does not run off my lips, and the formula does not stink or taste bad. The packaging is pretty standard as far as the applicator is concerned, it is a doe foot applicator, typical of drugstore lip glosses. The container is clear to see the color, and is labeled at the bottom. Revlon used to use squared containers, but recently changed to rounded ones, and im not sure why exactly but i prefer the new packaging, it looks more chic, and a little higher end. These are definitely affordable for a lip product, around 6-7 $ each. Then again, you can almost always get them on some sort of sale,which only adds to their price point appeal. The other colors of the line pretty much are very similar to the review of this one, I believe there are 12 permanent colors, and I think they occasionally come out with limited edition colors as well. Definitely worth checking out!

on 6/15/2014 3:22:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

One of my favourite lip glosses, it's such a pretty pink colour that wears well with or without a lipstick underneath. It's pretty opaque/pigmented and easy to wear. I'm still using the old version (square packaging) as I stocked up before they changed to the new packaging. I'm hoping the new formula is not different, I will review when I've tried the new version. The new ones have less product in them by the way.

I think this gloss is quite sticky and doesn't last that long (definitely need to reapply after eating or drinking) but it's a small gripe for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

This is very pigmented and glossy, but it doesn't last very long on my lips. overall a good product though ( amazing color )

on 8/3/2013 2:19:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Really fun shade of pink. It definitely shows up on the lips but not as bold as it is in the tube. I almost passed on it because I thought it would be over the top but to my surprise it's just right. I own a few of these and they are nice glosses. A tiny bit sticky but not like lipglass or anything oh and it has no glitter or shimmer which is always a plus in my book.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I got this lip gloss when cvs were having their spring beauty clearance, so I got it for 2.13,im so glad that I did pick up 2,i love this lip gloss, pigmented but not sticky and looks gorgeous over top of any lipstick. I'm so glad I got this for such a steal seeming as tho revlon had changed the formula and the swatches from the new pink pop seems less pigmented, would I purchase at full price yes! But I'm glad I will never have to.

Popular Lip Glosses