September 16, 2014 | 2008 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Santa Monica Bath Bomb

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2007 2:06:00 AM More reviews by nemesis41

A very pleasant bath bomb, it has the same fragrance as Lush's Potion lotion. The scent is a slightly spicy carnation, and it's very, very nice. I had always enjoyed the lotion, so I was thrilled to hear that Lush would be making a bath bomb with the same fragrance. Unfortunately the scent in the bomb is not as strong as that in the lotion (so only 4 lout of 5 for that), but I do adore the scent, and Lush bombs tend to be large and do a great job of softening the bath water.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2005 3:56:00 PM More reviews by DCJPFan

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Santa Monica bath bomb didn't smell like I expected it to. The three main ingredients in this product are rose and carnation absolutes and tangerine oil. I could only smell the tangerine oil, very lightly, but other than that, all I smelled was a mix of spices, maybe some cinnamon, maybe some mint even. The smell was allright, at times a bit too medicinal for me, however, I was hoping for this to be a nice floral with maybe a hint of citrus. Either way, this bath bomb doesn't color the water but the scent is strong enough to last through a long bath and linger on my skin afterwards. It left my skin soft and silky too. I have a few more of these left over but I will not be repurchasing once they're gone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2005 3:55:00 PM More reviews by DCJPFan

Santa Monica bath bomb didn't smell like I expected it to. The three main ingredients in this product are rose and carnation absolutes and tangerine oil. I could only smell the tangerine oil, very lightly, but other than that, all I smelled was a mix of spices, maybe some cinnamon, maybe some mint even. The smell was allright, however, I was hoping for this to be a nice floral with maybe a hint of citrus. Either way, this bath bomb doesn't color the water but the scent is strong enough to last through a long bath and linger on my skin afterwards. I have a few more of these left over but I will not be repurchasing once they're gone.