July 24, 2014 | 1907 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - infallible never fail makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by kattitterton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After years of searching, finally found my HG foundation.... only for it to become harder and harder to find in stores. There are sooo many shades for fair-light skinned people, in several undertones. I found the shade 603 natural ivory was perfect for my borderline fair-light skin with neutral-yellow undertones. Liquid-y formula, very blend-able and light to wear, but still provides excellent natural-matte finish full coverage. Love the pump and glass bottle, especially in a $10 drugstore foundation. Long-wearing, it easily survived a 12-hour shift easily and I think it even looked better at the end of the day, it seemed to put on a pretty dewy-natural finish. I was wearing $40 Urban Decay naked foundation (2.0) and I really much prefer this. It is higher coverage, more neutral than yellow toned, and more blend able. Consistency and finish are similar to the UDN foundation. I really hope this product doesn't get discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by Ohpriscilla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

My holy grial at the drugstore. Enough said. I have tried so many foundations, and at last I have found one I like :D

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by NicoIcon999

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This foundation outperforms any other foundation I've ever used. In terms of longevity, it still looked pretty decent after a long summer day most of which was spent outside. It didn't settle into fine lines and I only powdered my face once just to set it. The coverage is really impressive as well. I don't need concealer to hide my acne scars. Just this topped with my Milani multitasker powder. I had used this in the past but got distracted with other foundations since then and never came back to this for some reason. But I am so glad I did because I've been in such a foundation rut. My skin has been really oily lately and this leaves my skin shine free. Also I would suggest using a brush with this rather than fingers. This doesn't dry really fast like doublewear or colorstay. You definitely have time to work with it. And it isn't tacky. It's more of a satin finish. Options for very fair skin too. I know when I first began using it, I wore the lightest shade which was practically white. I almost picked it up at CVS but waited and bought it at walmart later that day for a few dollars less. It's about $12 at walmart and $15+ everywhere else.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by rachellann

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

When I first started wearing liquid foundation, I hated it. I think it was due to the fact that I applied it wrong but nonetheless I stayed away from it. I would use mousse foundations and that worked for about 2 years but I got tired of it as it no longer worked for me. My HS graduation was coming up and I wanted something long wearing. I was going for the MAC foundations but I wanted to check the drugstore first, and I read that the L'Oreal Infallible foundation was good. I have oily skin & for the most part the reviews were pretty good. I bought the foundation, and I'm honestly so pleased with the way it goes on and lasts. I apply this with the Real Techniques "beauty blender" and it looks great. I don't use a primer because I can't find one that works for my skin, and even without one it lasts perfectly. For my skin, I could go 7 maybe 8 hours and it still looks nice. I recommend this to anyone with semi-oily skin and even applying it with the Real Techniques "beauty blender" thing. The only thing I have to complain about is that the packaging, for some reason when I first bought it, it took forever to come out and when it did it was really liquid-y. More than it should've been. And it's a bit messy, nothing too serious. You can clean it off the bottle very easily. But nonetheless I love this foundation and I will definitely repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2014 5:05:00 AM More reviews by renneyg

One of the worst I have used. No longevity. Poor color range. Sits in pores. Awful.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by romagrey

I am quite liking this foundation. I got it at a steal as the one I purchased has the old packaging. I am generally the biggest L'oreal foundation hater but this one is pretty good! It feels nice and light on the skin and has a really nice finish, it makes the skin look smooth and healthy. It is a good one for everyday as it is medium coverage and doesn't look or turn cakey. Also happy about the SPF20. It works really well over Benefit Porefessional Primer. If I can find a better colour match than Natural Rose for my NC20 skin I will most definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by NikkiBri88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'll tell you, I love the coverage of this foundation. The coverage is amazing, however, sometimes, it can look a bit cakey. The consistency of it, is a little liquidy for my preference, but it blends into the skin so nicely, I don't mind all that much. This foundation lasts a good amount of hours, but I'd say anything past about 6 hours, the foundation becomes a little patchy, even when using a setting spray. The product itself lasts a long time, I haven't had to repurchase this foundation in a while. Then again, I don't use this everyday. I switch off between the Covergirl 3 in 1 Outlast and this foundation. Both foundations have a pump, which is definitely a plus for drugstore foundation. I usually use the Infallible for work days, and the Covergirl 3 in 1 Outlast for days/nights where I want full coverage, long wear, and a flawless face. And last but not least, THE PRICE. The price is about $13 a bottle, and I usually find mine at Walmart. Target/drugstores do not sell this product anymore. The price is a little higher than need be, especially when you can get a better drugstore foundation at a better price. Would not recommend for oily skin.. as I feel that the consistency will make the foundation run right off your face as soon as you put it on.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by hellerenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

When I was 16 (I'm nearly 21 now), this was the foundation I used. Not any other. Since then, I have tried out tons of different foundations, but never found one that was perfect. Then I remembered Infallible by L'Oreal, and how much I actually loved it, and I was like, why did I ever stop using it? So today I bought a new one and I'm so happy! This is the perfect foundation for me. It's really good at covering flaws, making my skin look perfect, smooth and radiant!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2013 2:58:00 AM More reviews by britnitessaho

My HG foundation I wish they didn't discontinue selling this in stores like Target and Walmart where I usually bought it. I've tried many high end foundations from sephora like Urban decay, tarte, Kat von d, and I LOVE this stuff and prefer it over the expensive stuff. Stays on ALL day and blends so perfectly seamlessly into skin. Feels light but full coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2013 2:44:00 AM More reviews by Megan20511

So I got this foundation on impulse in Ivory, and I quite like it :) the ONLY problem is that it's too dark for my skin tone :( the foundation goes on great, decent price, doesn't clump, but it looks a little caky. I don't think I would buy it again, because I'm on the look out for the perfect foundation, but hey this could work for you, also the pump on the bottle is a plus and it had a creamy consistency, and doesn't run anywhere. If only it was a shade lighter!