L'Oreal True Match super-blendable blush

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben. May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

I have this in precious peach. It was the very first blush I ever used and it was a lovely starting blush. It's an orange, so not for everyone, but it goes on sheer to buildable but a light hand is recommended. Very easy application and I've worn this on nights out for it to still be there in the morning. Whilst in the pan there seems to be a light shimmer to the blush once its on the cheek it's pretty matte. All in all, very happy with this blush.

I have this is 3 shades, in the smaller bonus sized compacts, "Tender Rose", "Innocent Flush", and "Subtle Sable". Tender Rose is a very pretty medium cool pink with silver shimmer, Innocent Flush is a warm matte peachy pink, and Subtle Sable is a deep tanned coral that can double as a bronzer. All 3 shades apply smoothly and with really good pigmentation, and have great wear time. I like that a brush is included on the bottom compartment, for on the go application. Very good quality blush, at a reasonable price!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have this in 165 Rosy cheeks. It's pretty pigmented, but not overly so. You can easily work it into the skin or build it up depending on how much you want. I was surprised to find that the product had a scent, and a great, sweet one at that. I like how it's somehow slightly cleamy to work with, without actually being a cream blush. As for the shade, I've gotten several compliments from strangers about it!

The brush you get with it is a throw-away though - it's neither pleasant on the skin nor easy to apply the product with.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Looks like I'm very late to this party--somehow I only just stumbled across L'Oreal's True Match Super Blendable Blush. Since I'm very fair (N2 in L'Oreal's color system) I went with their color recommendation and chose Precious Peach. This is absolutely perfect for me, especially when applied gently with my NARS Yachiyo 27 brush. Easy to do a light layer of color, then build as needed. And this blush stays put on me, which isn't always the case--most especially with light-colored blushes, which tend to vanish before day's end (why IS that?).

I'm especially pleased with this blush because it doesn't look super obvious or make me look clowny. Yay!

This is my favorite blush. I love the colors and the ease of blending.

It's not super pigmented, so I have more control. I am pretty fair, and an amateur, so the pigmentation is about right for me to work with. I don't think it would be very good for medium to deep skin tones, unless you like something very subtle.

It's a little pricey for drugstore.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Medium

I have actually repurchased Tender Rose; I also have Baby Blossom and Rosy Outlook. I have a lot of blushes and this is one of my go-to's. Sure, it's not fancy and odd, it's basic and does what it's supposed to do: gives one a nice soft flush of natural-looking color, stays put a reasonable amount of time, and doesn't cost a fortune. And if I had to choose just one blush, it would be Tender Rose. I am pretty fair, neutral leaning towards cool. This is a product I can depend on to provide an attractive classic look.

I started with this in Baby Blossom. Baby Blossom is supposedly a dupe of Benefit's Dandelion. I do not have Dandelion, nor have I ever swatched it (I don't think?), so I can't vouch for that, but...Baby Blossom is very pretty, very soft, very natural. Sweet.

These blushes are claimed to be oil-free, which is wonderful for a drugstore blush. Really imo oil-free blushes are hard to find anymore. Lancome has some, and Maybelline's Fit Me blushes also claim to be oil-free, but not many more than that. For the price of this, which was $8.97 at Walmart, it is a tad steep, but not bad. If you are able to find L'oreal coupons, all the better!! The quality is definitely there. I am not usually a fan of d/s blushes, as they tend to be chalky or powdery or garish looking-but these are none of that, to me these are as nice as Nars or other blushes you would find at Ulta or Sephora.

These are sectioned off into 'tones' of cool, warm, and neutral. So, if you are someone who has a hard time trying to decide on tones are what, that helps.

Performance-wise...these go on like a dream, they blend very well, all of the ones I have look very natural, and do not turn colors during the day (oxidize), and these last a good part of the day for me. These last on me at least 8 hours, more often a good 10 to 12 hours. No scent, which to my sensitive nose and skin, so that is a bonus!! These also make the skin on my cheeks feel very soft..?!? ---- Nice!! I do not detect any shimmer in any of the ones I have tried. There may be some very faint in the pan, but once on the skin, it is completely un-detectable, and trust me, I do not like a shimmery blush!! Tender Rose is the only one out of the 3 that I have that has some very subtle shimmer in the pan, but again, once on the cheeks, it is pretty un-detectable. Sometimes that very subtle shimmer is needed to not look so 'flat' once on the cheeks. But again, I am not a fan of shimmer at all, so if these were shimmery at all, I would not like these. I find these are definitely not shimmery, but also definitely not flat......Satin, maybe..?.if anything..?

The packaging is also nice. Easy to open and feels/fits nice in the hands.
I have 3 of the 4 cool-toned shades, and totally plan on getting the fourth one. I like these that well. Pleasant surprise, because it took me forever to cave and try out that Baby Blossom!! ;) Surprised by how well I like these, but very happy!!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using this product for three years now. I like it, because it has nice, natural color, goes on smooth, blends well, doesn't have a sent, lasts long, and easy to use. I do not like that it has shimmer, but it is not strong. I would prefer if it was matte.

I really like this blush. And I think it's a good dupe for Benefit Dandelion powder. I'm a very fair skinned girl, so I worried that I would not get a lot of payout color wise. By very fair skinned, I mean, I almost always have to buy the lightest foundation color in any foundation. I'm so white, I glow. I was wrong to be worried. The color looks nice on my skin. It's very subdued and a great light pink. It's very natural looking and gives my cheeks a cute pop of delicate color. And, it's buildable and blends well, so I can make it darker if I like. I adore Benefit, but I don't adore shelling out $40 for blush. So. This is a GREAT bargain. I spent $9.99 US on it at Ulta. The bottom opens up and it has a small mirror, which I like because I some days I can't get enough of looking at myself. I don't love the brush, but, it works in a pinch if I want a little touch up. It seemed to last all day, too, fairly well. And the product is a nice size for the money spent. I will definitely buy this again if I ever run out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product was fairly expensive as far as "drugstore" brands go. It costs about $25 AUS. There isn't much to say about blushes. You either love them or you don't like them at all. I liked this one a lot. I have it in the colour 'candy cane pink' and it is a very pretty colour. The colour stays on well, and overall looks good. The packaging is nice in my opinion, and comes with a fair amount of product. It comes with a brush, which is always nice, but, I use a large blush brush to apply this product as the small brushes are generally quite useless. Overall good blush!