L'Oreal True Match super-blendable blush

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben. May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

on 3/16/2015 7:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Medium

I have actually repurchased Tender Rose; I also have Baby Blossom and Rosy Outlook. I have a lot of blushes and this is one of my go-to's. Sure, it's not fancy and odd, it's basic and does what it's supposed to do: gives one a nice soft flush of natural-looking color, stays put a reasonable amount of time, and doesn't cost a fortune. And if I had to choose just one blush, it would be Tender Rose. I am pretty fair, neutral leaning towards cool. This is a product I can depend on to provide an attractive classic look.

on 3/15/2015 6:03:00 PM

I started with this in Baby Blossom. Baby Blossom is supposedly a dupe of Benefit's Dandelion. I do not have Dandelion, nor have I ever swatched it (I don't think?), so I can't vouch for that, but...Baby Blossom is very pretty, very soft, very natural. Sweet.

These blushes are claimed to be oil-free, which is wonderful for a drugstore blush. Really imo oil-free blushes are hard to find anymore. Lancome has some, and Maybelline's Fit Me blushes also claim to be oil-free, but not many more than that. For the price of this, which was $8.97 at Walmart, it is a tad steep, but not bad. If you are able to find L'oreal coupons, all the better!! The quality is definitely there. I am not usually a fan of d/s blushes, as they tend to be chalky or powdery or garish looking-but these are none of that, to me these are as nice as Nars or other blushes you would find at Ulta or Sephora.

These are sectioned off into 'tones' of cool, warm, and neutral. So, if you are someone who has a hard time trying to decide on tones are what, that helps.

Performance-wise...these go on like a dream, they blend very well, all of the ones I have look very natural, and do not turn colors during the day (oxidize), and these last a good part of the day for me. These last on me at least 8 hours, more often a good 10 to 12 hours. No scent, which to my sensitive nose and skin, so that is a bonus!! These also make the skin on my cheeks feel very soft..?!? ---- Nice!! I do not detect any shimmer in any of the ones I have tried. There may be some very faint in the pan, but once on the skin, it is completely un-detectable, and trust me, I do not like a shimmery blush!! Tender Rose is the only one out of the 3 that I have that has some very subtle shimmer in the pan, but again, once on the cheeks, it is pretty un-detectable. Sometimes that very subtle shimmer is needed to not look so 'flat' once on the cheeks. But again, I am not a fan of shimmer at all, so if these were shimmery at all, I would not like these. I find these are definitely not shimmery, but also definitely not flat......Satin, maybe..?.if anything..?

The packaging is also nice. Easy to open and feels/fits nice in the hands.
I have 3 of the 4 cool-toned shades, and totally plan on getting the fourth one. I like these that well. Pleasant surprise, because it took me forever to cave and try out that Baby Blossom!! ;) Surprised by how well I like these, but very happy!!!!!

on 2/5/2015 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using this product for three years now. I like it, because it has nice, natural color, goes on smooth, blends well, doesn't have a sent, lasts long, and easy to use. I do not like that it has shimmer, but it is not strong. I would prefer if it was matte.

on 10/15/2014 7:52:00 PM

I really like this blush. And I think it's a good dupe for Benefit Dandelion powder. I'm a very fair skinned girl, so I worried that I would not get a lot of payout color wise. By very fair skinned, I mean, I almost always have to buy the lightest foundation color in any foundation. I'm so white, I glow. I was wrong to be worried. The color looks nice on my skin. It's very subdued and a great light pink. It's very natural looking and gives my cheeks a cute pop of delicate color. And, it's buildable and blends well, so I can make it darker if I like. I adore Benefit, but I don't adore shelling out $40 for blush. So. This is a GREAT bargain. I spent $9.99 US on it at Ulta. The bottom opens up and it has a small mirror, which I like because I some days I can't get enough of looking at myself. I don't love the brush, but, it works in a pinch if I want a little touch up. It seemed to last all day, too, fairly well. And the product is a nice size for the money spent. I will definitely buy this again if I ever run out.

on 6/23/2014 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product was fairly expensive as far as "drugstore" brands go. It costs about $25 AUS. There isn't much to say about blushes. You either love them or you don't like them at all. I liked this one a lot. I have it in the colour 'candy cane pink' and it is a very pretty colour. The colour stays on well, and overall looks good. The packaging is nice in my opinion, and comes with a fair amount of product. It comes with a brush, which is always nice, but, I use a large blush brush to apply this product as the small brushes are generally quite useless. Overall good blush!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This is a lovely everyday blush. It lasts around 10 hours for me, which I think is decent. Try not to much too much on, as it can look powdery.

on 3/18/2014 2:27:00 PM

This blush is very natural looking but makes my cheeks pop and gives me a nice flush. I use it with a big fluffy brush and only need a little. My one gripe is the packaging in that the mirror is on the bottom, so if you're applying on the go and dip your brush in the blush and then turn it over to use the mirror, it's one big fat mess and very inconvenient. I still gave it 5 lippies for the product alone.

on 1/11/2014 11:45:00 PM

I recently bought this blush in the shade rosy outlook and I can't stop using it! I think it's the prettiest light pink coral-y color and I love it. The packaging is really convenient too, it comes with like a little brush and mirror. Perfect if you're on the go. It also lasts really long. The only con is that its kind of pricey at like 12 dollars but I think it's worth it!

on 12/29/2013 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This product is blah....meaning that I will use it up to not waste it but will not repurchase. I have the color tender rose and thought it would be pretty on my nw10 skin. There is poor color payoff and it doesn't last long. The packaging is good as I prefer pressed powders and the pan is large. IMO if you are looking for a cheap blush then wet n wild and E.L.F have better options.

Edit: I took it back. It really was just too "blah" to keep around and waste money on

on 9/4/2013 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Selected shades: apricot kiss (peachy pink), baby blossom (sheer baby pink), innocent flush (sheer peach), rosy outlook (yellow pink)

Pros

- pigmented (except 'innocent flush')
- long wearing
- gives subtle glow

Cons

- price

Comments: Love these! Nice color selection and good amount of product. Innocent Flush makes a nice highlighter, since it's so sheer. Baby Blossom is perfect for fair skin as it's a little on the sheer side, as well. I do love Rosy Outlook and Apricot Kiss, though. They all give a pretty, subtle glow and stay on.

Will repurchase.