L'Oreal True Match super-blendable blush

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben. May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

on 2/5/2015 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I've been using this product for three years now. I like it, because it has nice, natural color, goes on smooth, blends well, doesn't have a sent, lasts long, and easy to use. I do not like that it has shimmer, but it is not strong. I would prefer if it was matte.

on 10/15/2014 7:52:00 PM

I really like this blush. And I think it's a good dupe for Benefit Dandelion powder. I'm a very fair skinned girl, so I worried that I would not get a lot of payout color wise. By very fair skinned, I mean, I almost always have to buy the lightest foundation color in any foundation. I'm so white, I glow. I was wrong to be worried. The color looks nice on my skin. It's very subdued and a great light pink. It's very natural looking and gives my cheeks a cute pop of delicate color. And, it's buildable and blends well, so I can make it darker if I like. I adore Benefit, but I don't adore shelling out $40 for blush. So. This is a GREAT bargain. I spent $9.99 US on it at Ulta. The bottom opens up and it has a small mirror, which I like because I some days I can't get enough of looking at myself. I don't love the brush, but, it works in a pinch if I want a little touch up. It seemed to last all day, too, fairly well. And the product is a nice size for the money spent. I will definitely buy this again if I ever run out.

on 6/23/2014 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product was fairly expensive as far as "drugstore" brands go. It costs about $25 AUS. There isn't much to say about blushes. You either love them or you don't like them at all. I liked this one a lot. I have it in the colour 'candy cane pink' and it is a very pretty colour. The colour stays on well, and overall looks good. The packaging is nice in my opinion, and comes with a fair amount of product. It comes with a brush, which is always nice, but, I use a large blush brush to apply this product as the small brushes are generally quite useless. Overall good blush!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This is a lovely everyday blush. It lasts around 10 hours for me, which I think is decent. Try not to much too much on, as it can look powdery.

on 3/18/2014 2:27:00 PM

This blush is very natural looking but makes my cheeks pop and gives me a nice flush. I use it with a big fluffy brush and only need a little. My one gripe is the packaging in that the mirror is on the bottom, so if you're applying on the go and dip your brush in the blush and then turn it over to use the mirror, it's one big fat mess and very inconvenient. I still gave it 5 lippies for the product alone.

on 1/11/2014 11:45:00 PM

I recently bought this blush in the shade rosy outlook and I can't stop using it! I think it's the prettiest light pink coral-y color and I love it. The packaging is really convenient too, it comes with like a little brush and mirror. Perfect if you're on the go. It also lasts really long. The only con is that its kind of pricey at like 12 dollars but I think it's worth it!

on 12/29/2013 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This product is blah....meaning that I will use it up to not waste it but will not repurchase. I have the color tender rose and thought it would be pretty on my nw10 skin. There is poor color payoff and it doesn't last long. The packaging is good as I prefer pressed powders and the pan is large. IMO if you are looking for a cheap blush then wet n wild and E.L.F have better options.

Edit: I took it back. It really was just too "blah" to keep around and waste money on

on 9/4/2013 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Selected shades: apricot kiss (peachy pink), baby blossom (sheer baby pink), innocent flush (sheer peach), rosy outlook (yellow pink)

Pros

- pigmented (except 'innocent flush')
- long wearing
- gives subtle glow

Cons

- price

Comments: Love these! Nice color selection and good amount of product. Innocent Flush makes a nice highlighter, since it's so sheer. Baby Blossom is perfect for fair skin as it's a little on the sheer side, as well. I do love Rosy Outlook and Apricot Kiss, though. They all give a pretty, subtle glow and stay on.

Will repurchase.

on 8/23/2013 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

In Singapore this product is called le blush - true match. I got this in 02 Rosy Cheeks. I have used this 3 times and am loving it. I am a tanned Chinese and this colour is so natural on my skin. It's really blendable so while you can still see the colour, it just looks flushed and natural. I think this is good for creating some sort of contours on my cheeks and some natural looking flush which i love. I was wary at first because it looks like it has shimmer but this is barely noticeable on the skin, which is great.

Took a lippie off for the brush. It's a little on the rough side, but it does get the job done. However i love the compact size of the blush which i can put in my handbag easily.

Comparison: I love my Benefit Dandelion blush as well, and Benefit wins for the smell, the texture of the powder and their brush which is so nice on my skin. However I prefer the Loreal true match for the colour and how the pigment fades naturally into the skin.

A great product for the price.

I have this blush in Rosy Outlook. I bought it because I dropped and broke my favorite blush :'( and wasn't wanting to drop $25 on a new one, so I went looking for a drugstore alternative.

I'm really pleasantly surprised by this product. It's soft, pigmented, and a BEAUTIFUL color that comes off halfway between coral and pink (I really can't decide which it is). The color also lasts a surprisingly long time (I could still see it on my cheeks after over 12 hours).

The package is nice and sturdy, and although I don't use the brush that comes with the blush, the brush that comes with it does not entirely suck. It would certainly be OK to use in a pinch or even on a daily basis, but I have a round fluffy retractable brush that I love. The one that comes with the blush is flat and angled, and works well enough. It stores neatly in the underside of the blush container, along with a fold out mirror.

Would definitely buy this again.

Popular Blush Products