April 20, 2014 | 1686 users online

Blush - Christian Dior - DiorBlush - Tahiti Pink 919

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2007 2:20:00 AM More reviews by boogiedisease

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I do like this colour! Although I have a medium-light skintone, I find this works well on me (dependent on what other colours I'm wearing). It's a sweet babydoll pink (definitely cool) that I feel will work best on super pale folks. The amount of pigmentation is just right-- not too little, and not blatant pigment overkill like some. It's definitely buildable! Blends beautifully, as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2007 12:35:00 PM More reviews by maan84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite pink blushes! It is such a lovely cool pink color. It is a light pink so I don't think it will show up on darker skintones that well. The staying power is excellent and the texture is amazing. The brush that comes with the blush is actually not that bad! Tahiti Pink is so easy to apply. Overall a very beautiful blush, I am so happy I have it in my blush collection.

For reference: I am a pale blonde with blue eyes.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2006 7:42:00 PM More reviews by LuthienTinuviel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product quickly evolved into an everyday staple for me. It is a very pale, cool pink that shows up well on the apples of my PPP cheeks. I especially like wearing this in the winter months when I'm at my palest. I imagine, however, that it would be virtually invisible on anyone w/ medium to darker skintones. The texture is superb and the staying power is decent. If I ever do run out, I will definitely try to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2005 10:32:00 AM More reviews by littlebabynothing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is SO beautiful. It is one of the shades from this years spring collection. Its a light pink, with cool undertones. On some darker complexions this would hardly show up, other than as a highlighter, (and it is not so suitable as that I think) but it works great for a PPP like me. It has great pigmentation and staying power. This also has the tinyest little shimmers I can barely see them, very beautiful. I needed this pale pink to my blush collection of pinks. At first I was a little afraid that this blush would look a little chalky, but no thats not the case here. The blush powder is super silky and goes on like a dream. (This blush looks great with Dior "Filtered Pink" lip liner.)