October 24, 2014 | 1832 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aquolina - Yogurt Body Mousse in Vanilla

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2008 2:59:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

A very light, creamy body lotion that feels like yogurt, soaks in immediately to a more matte finish, doesn't leave any greasy feel or coating behind, and smells like a light, creamy vanilla without being too sweet or fake. You can get dressed immediately after application. What I don't like about it is its a little too matte, doesn't provide a lot of moisture, and the scent disappears after about 5 minutes. It also spoils relatively fast (about 30 days in warm weather) and starts to dry down to a sour milk type of scent which is just disgusting. The package is small, exactly like 4 oz yogurt container, so most people would probably use it up within 30 days, but I'm too fickle with my body creams so I stashed the other flavors in the fridge until I get around to using them. I'm also not crazy about the ingredient list and prefer creams with butters or essential oils. Overall I'm glad I tried them (deal from drugstore.com of 4 flavors for $10), but certainly wouldn't pay the regular $12 for 4 oz price.

INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Yogurt Powder, Parfum (Fragrance) (Fragrance), Stearic Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Denatonium Benzoate, Coumarin

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2008 8:29:00 AM More reviews by nikmark

Bought this recently online as a special 4 pack..vanilla, cherry, pineapple and apricot. I do like the fragrance of the vanilla. It has the consistency of yogurt and the container even looks like what yogurt comes in. Feels nice on the skin but only drawback that it is not overly moisturizing so if your looking for that I would skip. Think it will be nice for summertime. I would buy again only if I got it on sale.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2005 6:58:00 AM More reviews by badkitty82

I'm a big fan of the Aquolina-line of products. One of my favorite scents is vanilla, so when I was in Milan at the Fiorucci-store I fell immidiately for this vanilla-scented bodylotion. The yogurt body mousse is appareantly "enriched with Yogurtene(tm), a blend of proteins found in yogurt that resemble the natural substances in the skin, this body mousse nourishes, softens, and moisturizes your skin, leaving it soft and glowing". I have the Pink Sugar Body Mousse and it has a really different texture compared to the yoghurt body mousse, it's not a mousse at all, it's just heavy lotion in a container. It's not as thick as The Body Shops body butter though. It works better than most bodylotions, it really does moisturize and soften skin. But it does not leave skin glowing! I thought I'd love the product because of the Vanilla scent, but when I tried it on my skin the scent was too strong and a bit sickening. I can only use a tiny amount, or else I get a headache and feel nauseaus. It's probably a great product if you choose another scent! Vanilla was just too much, even for a vanilla-lover..