April 21, 2014 | 933 users online

Blush - Tony & Tina - Self Assurance

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2009 8:11:00 PM More reviews by flossyglam

WOW this blush is AMAZING! I'm so mad I didn't even find out about this until now (and now it's discontinued--WHAAAAA?)! I picked it randomly in someone's swap list (I can never have too much blush) without even seeing the color, and that is probably the best blush decision I've ever made. The color looked way too orange in the pan with a golden iridescent sheen, but when I put it on it looked spectacular. As other reviewers have noted, this is THE "glowy look" blush/bronzer for us pale gals for whom other types of bronzers look dirty. The golden iridescent color gives dimension and prevents a totally sunburned look, but definitely a good pick for the warmer months. This is what I hoped Rimmel's Spicy Nude would look like. If anyone has extras up for swap, please send my way!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2007 10:08:00 AM More reviews by cakie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a shiesido o40. inbetween light - medium olive skin color. On me, this is a somewhat medium peach color, with golden sheen. But i think this is depend on how u apply it. Stay power is super. My skin is somewhat oily, and i blot it with sheet like 2 - 3 times a day. If i apply the make up during the morning, i will still see the color on my cheek by the early evening. 1 compact last about a year or longer even if you use it everyday. Definitely a must have if you could still find it anywhere.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2006 2:34:00 AM More reviews by renemy

I am super warm - MAC C3, and this looks great on me. It shows up as a golden peachy color. If you're cool toned, this might be too orange on you.

It's very highly pigmented so a little bit should do you and this compact will last a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2005 9:07:00 AM More reviews by bell3e

Love this blush! Great pigmentation and overall colour. I have yellow toned medium beige NC25 skin and this looks great. As previously noted, is an alternative to bronzer which can make some paler skins look 'dirty'.. this gives you an overall glow.. very peachy. too bad it's discontinued :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2005 4:21:00 PM More reviews by colleen_co

Too bad this is being discontinued! I love it! My friend grabbed it for me for only $3 at TJ Maxx and I just fell in love with it. I se it everyday practically! I am a big peach and coral blush fan, so I love MAC Style and also NARS Gina, those are my 2 faves. Anyway, this is a gorgeous peachy-gold that goes on very subtle but can be layered to make it come up brighter. I am NC25 and it is perfect on me. If you see it definetly grab it!