Hard Candy Palm Palette in Funky

on 1/10/2004 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This palette is adorable and the colors are great. My favorite part of it is the highligher - a sheer shimmery pink you can use anywhere on the face. The shadows are interesting, although the purple one had a little too much glitter in it for me. I love the lip shades too, one is a really strange bluish-purple - it sounds terrible but it looks really good on (although I'd only use it for a night out.) All in all it's one of the nicest palettes I've come across.

on 3/13/2002 5:20:00 PM

I really love the colours in this Palm Palette. The packaging is really cute and totally original. I really love purple shades, so these colours are absolutely perfect for me. The only complaint I have is that the tools aren't the best around.

Similar to Urban Decay's Face Case, the Palm Palette Funky includes Babydoll cream highlighter, metro light pink gloss, metro purple gloss, platinum and groove eyeshadows [purple and grey with sparkles]

I love this palette! The colours look great on me! I usually don't wear blush or highlighters, but I put on the babydoll stuff and I didn't notice it. I went out and all my friends were commenting on how 'glow-y and fresh' I looked! So that's' great.
The lipbrush is very cute and it helps that everything is in separate compartments that open and close so you don't dip your finger or brush in something you didn't need! ;)
$34 is kind of steep for me, but I think it was well worth it!

Popular Palettes