July 25, 2014 | 1898 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover Girl - Wet Slicks Candy

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by frecklesrock

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is overall a good lip gloss. Has lots of 'glitter' and for someone my age that is not the most flattering but I was in a 'what the heck' mood when I bought it. And I like it and that is all that matters. Its a bit sticky but has good staying power if you don't eat or drink. Good color selection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

I believe this has been discontinued but I still have mine....wich I've had for a few years now but luckily its fine but almost gone =(

This lipgloss color was HG for me! I really loved how pretty the color is a nude peachy-ish pink shimmery beige on me....I've worn it day,night,at work, where ever the color is not over the top shimmery imo anytime I have worn this color I always got compliments.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by 16andFace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this lipgloss in Peaches n Gleam. Not Candy, but I couldn't find one that fit the color I bought. The packaging was decent. Looks more plastic than glass so it doesn't even show a little class. The color hardly showed any color on my lips, just made them shiny but that's okay I guess? Not really. I never really liked covergirl, so I guess I should just stop buying from them. Right? Right. Cause in the past, I've bought maybe 3 products (of different genre) and I wasn't a fan of either. I bought this for $5.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 2:27:00 AM More reviews by krissay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This has been one of my top HG lipglosses since I was 13. It's the perfect (VERY) shimmery light bronze nude shade that goes with anything. It isn't too pigmented to the point that it will drastically alter the color of any lipsticks, it just adds oomph to it & looks gorgeous on bare lips. The formula is perfect, non sticky and lasts a very long time. The only thing I would change is the doefoot/sponge applicator which I don't think picks up enough product, I always prefer brush applicators though.
Will purchase again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2010 6:27:00 PM More reviews by daytripper7719

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My new fave lip gloss! I know that CG Wetslicks have been around forever - and since I had tried SO many drugstore brand lip glosses that were disappointing and sticky, I had avoided this. Big mistake! The color is an awesome bronzed peach, with a gorgeous amount of shimmer. Don't know why people are saying it's "too much" for daytime or office wear. I wear it every day, over a very light lipstick color, and for evening wear I apply it over a darker or brighter lip color. The shimmer is amazing - really does make lips look plump and full. It goes on smoothly, isn't sticky at all, and lasts for about 4 hours. This will look beautiful in the summer sun!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2009 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Crispyhexagon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is glittery,, a bit much for working in the electronics field BUT it is great for any other time, I layer it over the Cover Girl lip stain in the Nude color and it's really pretty. The gloss doesn't last long but it's yummy! so I don't mind reapplying.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2007 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Xuxa13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This gloss will only look right on me in certain environments, like in a club in Vegas. The color is a SUPER shimmery peachy bronze, but it's not overly gritty, which is nice. It's good for smoky eyes/nights out, prooooobably not the best choice for the office. :-) I bought "Peaches and Gleam" but it exchanged it for this as the other color did not show up on me at all. My favorite things about it are the consistency (not too sticky) and the smell (vanilla-y). I won't repurchase b/c Max Factor glosses are almost exactly the same, but the pigmentation is better and they're around the same price if purchased at Wal Mart.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2007 4:34:00 PM More reviews by navsegda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lip gloss is so pretty and sparkly. Whenever I wear this, my mom tells me that I look like I have collagen injections in my lips. Indeed, it does make my lips look fuller. I also like the vanilla-y cakey scent. It reminds me of a Bonnebell Lip Smackers lip gloss (in Birthday Cake flavor) that I had when I was like 10. This is such a pretty gloss! I think it's a little bit expensive for Covergirl (like $6.50) but it seems to last a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2006 4:10:00 PM More reviews by DANIEDOLL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am not a huge fan of drugstore gloss but, the Cover Girl Wetslicks Crystal glosses blew me away. They are super shimmery & will make you lips look just like in the commercial (wet & glossy). Any glitter found in them is very tiny & not chunky, like you will see in many MAC glosses. I am usually a high end cosmetic whor* but, the Wetslick Crystal glosses seriously rock. I bought a huge lot on Ebay & just got around to testing some of the shades. Candy Bon Bon is by far my fave. It is absolutely gorgeous & I will continue to buy that shade, as long as they make it. On me, it is a light to medium bronze color & gives the most gorgeous neutral bronze lip, I've seen in while. It looks great w/ a slightly tanned face & even better w/ a smokey eye effect. I don't see any rose in this gloss at all, unlike the other person who wrote a review on it. It was straight up bronze on me. Absolutely GORGEOUS & will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2005 5:16:00 PM More reviews by yoga4life101

GREATTTTTTTTT COLOR!!!!!! I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE THE COLOR!!!! But not for DDD!!!! Sorryyyyyyyy!!!! TTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LIGHT FOR US..... Better on EVA complexion and lighter