October 31, 2014 | 882 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lix - I Mint to Call You

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2006 3:35:00 PM More reviews by vben

Love the taste of this!It is a soft pink color on my lips and is very moisturizing.The packaging could be better but I love the taste of this so much I can overlook that!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2005 7:43:00 PM More reviews by teddy_toilet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in an xmas pskc with a smooth shades lip palette, and I use this way more. It smells just like a candy cane and gives my lips this cool, frosty, pinkish nude tint. It makes my lips tingle and is so portable and cute!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2005 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Sparki

This shiny, moisturizing, sweet-smelling, yummy tasting lipfrost is a real beauty find! Leaves lips petal smooth and kisses tasting like gourmet candy mints -- or Christmas canes all year round! (Way to score points with the caballeros!) And love the tingle the mintiness leaves on my lips! The color is a very pretty pastel pink frost (The Jenny-From-the-Block Lopez look!) Would I repurchase? In a heartbeat! Only thing is those skinny containers! BB should have stuck to putting their lip Lix in the old Lip-Smacker-type containers which dispensed more gloss at a use. But still, wonderful stuff. It's a five!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2005 11:37:00 AM More reviews by BakanHorse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

"I Mint to Call You" is a sheer iredescent pink. I love the mint flavor. It is very peppermint-y, like a candy cane. This gloss also gives your lips a cool refreshing minty tingle. It also makes my lips really smooth and soft. If you like this color, you might want to try Lip Lites in "Coconut Creme Pie", Its a more glossy intense version of this shade, and therefore is just not as sheer. How ever, Its L.E, so snatch it up fast! Other glosses that are similar to this color are Honey Kiss in "Honey Be", and if you want something a little more high end there is MAC Laqure in "Tounge in Chic", I have also heard that the MAC Lipglass in "Oyster Girl" is similar to "Tounge in Chic".